Meet The Burn Book

Mean Boys {TEMP HIATUS}

Yoongi followed the trio up the stairs, Jungkooks ratty dog staring at him evilly over Jungkook’s shoulder the whole way. Yoongi, being the mature guy he was, stared right back and found himself in quite the intense staring battle with the mutt.

‘Er Yoongi?’

Yoongi was snapped out of his trance and back to reality. The four now stood in a bedroom, plain walls and comfy looking double bed filled Yoongi’s vision. The room was minimalist and totally nothing like what Yoongi had expected.

‘Hold him.’ Jungkook said, ing the dog into Yoongi’s arms whilst he turned to rummage through a draw in a small cabinet. Jin, immediately sensing Yoongi’s discomfort, reached out to grab the dog, pulling it to his chest and cooing.

‘Doggy, aww, small baby!’ Squealed Tae excitedly whacking the poor thing on the head in an attempt at petting it.

‘Yah! Get off him, you’ll hurt him!’ Hissed Jin, pulling the snarling dog away and glaring at the sad Taehyung.

 

‘I like your room?’ Yoongi spoke up, turning to Jungkook who was rummaging beneath piles of underwear.

‘This isn’t my room, stupid, it’s my Dads-‘ Jungkook said in disgust, finger finally wrapping around the prize ‘Aha!’ He yelled producing a full bottle of whisky from the draw.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow but didn’t speak as he followed the others to Jungkooks actually room.

Ah that’s more like it.

The sight that greeted Yoongi was honestly no surprise.

Plush white carpets led way to gorgeously carved white furniture, pink drapes and throws across the bed that was topped with a small mountain of pillows. Jungkook marched in, tossing the whiskey onto the bed were it bounced (was that a...water bed?!)

‘Make yourself at home!’ Cheered Jungkook sitting down in a basket seat strapped to the ceiling and pulling out his iphone.

Yoongi just stood awkwardly amongst the whites and pinks. He felt like he’d break something if he tried to move. Perhaps that crystal lampshade would go first, maybe the ing chandelier would land on his head, and maybe he’d burst the bed...

At that moment Tae apparently decided to take a running leap and plunged into the pile of pillows, bouncing and rolling as the bed rolled and wobbled. Ok, maybe he wouldn’t burst the bed, but still. He chose to safely perch on the chest at the foot of Jungkooks bed and before he knew it he had a bottle trusted under his nose by Jin (no longer holding that dog, thank ) Yoongi grabbed the bottle gratefully tilting it back and chugging as much as he dared. He opened his eyes upon realising he’d closed them and watched the stunned faces of the other boys. He pulled the bottle away immediately, whipping his mouth sheepishly and quickly handing the bottle over to Taehyung who took it, handing it back to Jungkook.

‘I think that enough of that...’ Jungkook said, placing the bottle on the nightstand before going over and flicking his stereo on.

The static cleared and Yoongi died a little inside as ‘Milkshake’ began to play.Tae and Jin squealed as they stood and started to (attempt) to dance along on the bed.

‘My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard and their like mennnum mhmm’ Taehyung trailed off as he forgot the words but Yoongi admired his ridiculous ability to keep trying anyway.

‘Ugh!’ Came the disgusted cry from Jungkook as he now stood in front of a HUGE floor length mirror that Yoongi had had the fortune not to have noticed previously. Like seriously, you think there’s something wrong with how you look, this mirror will ing find it and magnify it to the size of a small planet.

‘My pores are so huge!’ Jungkook groaned, rubbing at the skin on his nose in distaste.

‘My hairline is so weird!’ Jin added, coming to stand next Jungkook and preening himself alongside.

‘My eyelashes are so short’ pouted Tae, poking at his eyes in a disturbing manner.

The three boys all spun to look at Yoongi who’d been aimlessly gawking at Jungkooks shoe collection. Like, c’mon, Yoongi only had one pair of shoes to his name.

‘Oh, er, my... hair is really damaged?’ Yoongi supplied after racking his brain for something wrong cos in all honesty he didn’t often care enough to even think about his looks (unless he was near a certain Park Jimin of course) But even he could admit that all that hair dye and bleach had been taking it’s toll.

‘Yeah, you’re right.’ Confirmed the three boys before turning away from Yoongi to finish staring in the mirror.

Once it was apparent that their faces weren’t going to magically morph into what they wanted the three came back over to the bed and dragged Yoongi on with them. Once all four boys had precariously wobbled themselves on to the bed and into a makeshift circle, Jungkook produced a book from his bedside draw.

‘Oh my gawd! I totally forgot you had this!’ Squealed Tae making grabby hands at the pink fluffy monstrosity of a book.

Before the boys could get any further though, Junmyeon was strutting in with a tray of drinks, smiling happily at the circle of friends.

‘Four to six is happy hour!’ He sang, waving the drinks around, red liquid sloshing over the rims of the cocktail glasses. Jungkook just tutted and rolled his eyes at his dad.

‘Thanks Mr J!’ Chirped Tae as the boy took their drinks.

‘Oh honey no, it’s Mr K now I'm not married anymore!’ Junmyeon explained gently as Tae buried his head and apologised.

‘God Tae you’re so rude!’ Scolded Jin batting at the younger ones arm.

‘Excuse me, do these have alcohol in?’ Yoongi asked hopefully, he needed to get drunk if he was to hang out with these guys any longer.

‘Oh no sweetie! What kid of Father do you think I am?’ Junmyeon joked before getting suddenly serious and whispering ‘Why? Would you like me to get you some cos-‘

But Jungkook cut him off quickly.

‘Dad! I think Made in Busan is on, don’t you want to go watch that?’ Jungkook phrased it as a question but it was more of a command.

Junmyeon just smiled happily and dance away with his empty drinks tray, almost tripping over the small dog in the door way.

‘God give me strength!’ Jungkook sighed before shaking his head and turning all attention back to the book in hand. ‘Yoongi, meet the burn book.’ Jungkook smirked, leaning across the bed, and dropping the book open in to the circle.

‘We cut out everyone’s faces from the yearbooks and wrote comments!’ Jin supplied happily smiling as he flicked through the pages.

‘It’s just a joke!’ Jungkook said in a way that suggested it probably wasn’t a funny joke.

‘See!’ Jin said pointing at a picture.

Amber Liu –Total and Boyfriend stealer!!

Yoongi looked up confused at the caption only to see Tae with his arm wrapped comfortingly around Jin’s shoulder.

‘Ooh! My personal favourite.’ Jungkook pointed.

Kim Namjoon – Biggest er to exist on the planet. Scaredy cat with no balls.

Yoongi frowned at the scribbled out eyes of his friend. What on earth had Namjoon done to deserve this treatment? Yoongi wasn’t surprised in the slightest.

‘C’mon, you gotta write something in Yoongi!’ Chirped Tae as Jungkook gave him a pen and allowed him to flick through the pages. Yoongi flicked through the pages hesitantly, unsure of who to write on, he stopped when he came across his homeroom teacher Mr Choi. He thought for a second before leaning in to write.

Choi Youngjae – Has a serious crush on Mr Wang

‘Omg!’ Laughed Tae.

‘Is that true?’ Laughed Jin and Jungkook who snapped the book closed.

‘I dunno, he just relies on Mr Wang when he’s always late for his class and-‘

‘Omg Mr Choi is soooo gay!’ Tae laughed as Yoongi just shrugged feeling bad.

He felt weird. It wasn't his place to just assume his teacher's uality, especially not infornt of the plastics for gods sake. He made a mistake.

Yoongi wanted to go home now.

 

A/N

Hi! Any Chanbaek/Baekyeol shippers out there?? Cos OMG EVERYTHING GOING ON IN HAWAII AND OML I CANT. HIT ME UP ON MY TUMBLR (SQUISHHOSHI) IF YOU WANNA FANGIRL COS HOLY .