Author's Note (My Experience with KCON Live Stream)

dating an idol

The Exciting Part

Hello everyone!! No this isn't a chapter! I've been gone for two days because of KCON. As you can tell from the title, I DID NOT go to KCON in LA, but I DID watch it live stream and..

IT WAS SO AWESOME!! I am certain that I will be going to KCON next year because I missed so much! Yesterday was the last day of KCON and BTS tore up the stage!! They opened with Young Forever... *I literally cried my eyes out because Young Forever is my favorite song*

After that they performed Fire like ohmygod!!

Everything was fire during their performance and I was just screaming my lungs out and crying and fangirling and I literally said ohmygod like multiple times!! I felt like my lungs were on fire!!! I was dying when they performed!!! No words could express how I was feeling during BTS' performance!! When they performed Save Me ohmygod.. 

I was like all 7 of you guys can not save me!! It was an amazing performance of course and omg.. Jimin ran his hand through his hair twice *or might be many more times.. cameraman do you job* Anyways, omg I love it when he runs his hand through his hair like omg yaaassss!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!

No words can explain how I felt about Jungkook when I saw him on stage... I'm suppose to be focusing on my husband Jimin, but no.. Jungkook had to show up in my face multiple times like why!!! Don't do this to me!!! But honestly he looked so good I just couldn't stop!! OMG when they performed Cypher Pt3 I literally died

Hobi opened a bottle of water and splashed it out on the audience and I'm here like I want water on me too!!! I was literally freaking out!! *I had zero chill or calmness* When they ended with Dope omfg...

I was literally losing my *excuse my french* !! I didn't know what to do with this! Everything was so perfect and omfg!! When they finished performing Fire, BTS did their group introduction and then separate introduction and omg Hobi is so cute!! Before he said his name he said "I'm your hope. *fans screaming* I'm your angel. *more screaming* I'm J-Hope. *even more screaming* ugh.. Hobi is too cute and then when Suga did his introduction, it was quite expected because he took out one of his earpiece and placed his hand behind his ear listening to the satisfying fangirl/fanboy screams from the audience and then he held the mic up and said "Hi. I'm Suga." So basic but they way he did everything was perfect!! Everything was so perfect and I didn't know what to do after the performance was finished. Day 2 of KCON omfg.. when SHINee came out I LOST EVERYTHING!! I love BTS of course, but I've been a SHAWOL since debut and omfg I was literally losing my mental state and had a breakdown! Like it was SHINee!!! 

I had makeup on because I went out to do some errands and came back home just in time for the live stream and girl *or boy* I was literally crying! My false lashes were half off, my eyeliner smudged *good thing I wasn't wearing mascara* So I took off all my makeup and proceed with my fangirling! Everything was so perfect like BTS! Jonghyun's vocals omfg!! Onew's vocals!! Taemin's vocals! Minho and Key's rapping omfg!! I couldn't handle it! I was jumping on my bed like a 5 year old kid and saying "ohmygod" like a million of times until their performance was over. I couldn't handle everything! *it made me wonder if I should wear makeup to KCON next year if I'm gonna be crying* OMG when AMBER came out I also lost my but not as much as SHINee.. Don't get me wrong, I love f(x) *when are they going to have an official fan name* I love them as much as every group I stan, but AMBER.. 

Like I stan AMBER besides Krystal, Victoria, Luna and Sulli *even though she's not in f(x) anymore* Like AMBER is bae!! No doubt! She's just so cute and omg.. Like who could not stan AMBER?? When she performed Shake That Brass I was like omfg!!!

I was losing it already during the first 2 hours.. After Shake That Brass.. she did her cute little introduction and performed BORDERS!! omfg.. Ya her song Borders is so deep it got me in tears and after she finished singing that song, she was like almost in tears because her song has so much meaning in it like girl I was literally crying because it's such a beautiful song like omfg.

Borders is indeed a beautiful song I've ever heard and omfg I was in a puddle of tears just listening to it whether it's live or audio.. I didn't know what to do with my life.. AMBER is perfection!!! She makes me question my uality.. *lols just kidding .. or am I* Now moving on to the disappointing part.

The Not So Exciting Part

Now everyone is not going to be so excited about this part, but I had some technical difficulties while live streaming KCON. There was a lot of buffering during Day 2 of KCON and I was a little bit pissed off because I missed many parts of each idol groups performances, so I wasn't so satisfied with it. I am happy that KCON decided to live stream it, but since there were so many people watching it live stream I'm guessing their server couldn't handle so many people watching it at the same time? *i'm not a tech prof* BUT! Day 3 of KCON, the live stream WAS NOT WORKING AT ALL!! I refresh the page many many MANY times and it DID NOT want to start up the page. I had to restart my laptop twice because I thought it was my internet connection that was doing this, but no it was KCON's server that wasn't really working. So I missed 3 hours of KCON. You guys, I was bawling my eyes out because I thought over and over that I'm going to miss BTS' performance. The performance I've been waiting so long just to watch and the website decided to crash and not work. Then and there I didn't know what to do.. I went downstairs and ate dinner while silently crying. *I was by myself* and just watched KCON's snapchat while eating and I was missing so much, I missed MONSTA X, ASTRO, TWICE, ERIC NAM*with Amber* and half of TTS. I decided to install Periscope on my phone since it was the only way I could watch it live and watched it right before BTS came on, so I was in the middle of TTS performing Holla and just watched it from there. You guys I was so happy that I finally found something I could watch it from. I went back on KCON's snapchat and they put up their second live stream channel in the middle of TTS' performance like 3 hours later.. There was literally only 2 hours left until the show ended. I just continued to watch the live stream on Periscope. After that I was just freaking out from the post above. That's all I have to say about that. I am happy KCON decided to live stream this year and hopefully next year with better quality and server. Anyways, that's all I have to say about that. I currently have Post KCON Depression...