A Little Mix Up

dating an idol

Not much is going on today since Hye Jung and I finished our project early. *What to do today..* Mi Do is out with sunbae again and I'm just home alone with Jae Mi. 

Me: Jae Mi what should we do today? Want to go for walkies?

Jae Mi started shaking her tail and jumping from the right and left.

Me: Alright alright. Let me change and get your leash okay.

I walked over to my bedroom and changed into my black leggings with a loose white t-shirt and a lightweight sweater, putting on my Nike running shoes, I grabbed my keys, phone, doggbag and her leash. Attaching it on her collar, we left the apartment and walked downstairs.

*phone rings*

Me: 여보세요? *hello : yeoboseyo*

Caller: It's me Yoon Do. Are you free right now?

Me: I'm taking Jae Mi on a walk wae?

Yoon Do: Let's go together! Stay where you are! I'll be over in 5!

Me: Bu-

He hung up before I could say anything. *sigh* I have nothing to do than stay here and wait for him.

-5 Minutes Later-

Yoon Do: Hey!

Me: Yah! Why did you hang up on me? I was going to tell you not to come.

Yoon Do: I was bored at home okay.

Me: You could've asked Seo Woo to go out with you or something.

Yoon Do: You think I didn't? Seo Woo said she has some studying to do or something like that.

Me: She's always studying. You should've tried harder 파보! *fool : pabo*

Yoon Do: I don't think she likes me.

Me: Because you're not trying hard enough. If you really want her to be your girlfriend you've gotta try harder like you did with me. Did you forget that you weren't the only one who was fighting for me.

Yoon Do: Oh yeah.. Jinyoung. Do you still talk to him?

Me: Only from time to time. He's been super busy.

Yoon Do: With what? All I remember is him slacking off in class.

Me: He's an idol now.

Yoon Do: Are you serious?!

Me: Yeah he's in a band called GOT7 and his stage name is JR.

Yoon Do: Wow. If he didn't let you go, do you think you'd still be with him?

Me: Of course! I liked Jinyoung but I liked you too.. I didn't know what to do.

Yoon Do: You ended up with a loser like me.

Me: You got that right. You are a loser who can't even get another girlfriend.

Yoon Do: What about you? I don't see you with a new boyfriend.

Me: I'm in the process of one.

Yoon Do: Who?

Me: Not telling.

Yoon Do: Is it Jimin from BTS?

Me: No. *Yes..*

Yoon Do: Lies. I saw all those articles about you and Jimin.

Me: Yes, but we cleared it as us being friends only.

Yoon Do: Sure.

Me: Whatever. Go home!

Yoon Do: Don't wanna.

We arrived at the park I usually take Jae Mi to and I let her leash off her collar to let her explore and play with other doggies. It's a small park for only dogs and owners so no one can take you dog or do anything to it. I also made sure to keep an eye on Jae Mi just in case nothing happens to her. I feel like if I take my eyes off her for just a second she'll vanish from me. Jae Mi knows her way around the park back to me which is good. She comes back to me in less than 10 minutes just because I only give her that much time to do her business and then she comes running towards me. If I decided to stay longer, I'd let her go off and play with the other pets.

Yoon Do: So this is the park you go to?

Me: Yeah. It's close by and it's safe.

Yoon Do: But you don't keep your eyes off her, which means it's not safe.

Me: What's your point? *eyes on Jae Mi*

Yoon Do: My point is, why keep an eye on her if you said this doggie park is safe.

Me: Because anything can happen whether it's a dog park or not.

Yoon Do: I guess.

Me: Why don't you go study with Seo Woo sunbae or something. I'm sure you both will have the fun of studying.

Yoon Do: Studying is boring. I'm thinking of changing my major.

Me: Again?

Yoon Do: Yup.

Me: To what?

Yoon Do: I was thinking art. When I'm in class, all I do is doodle and they're not half bad. I'll show you when we walk back since you can't keep your eyes off of Jae Mi.

I nodded and called Jae Mi back to me. She ran towards me and I kneeled down to attach the leash on her collar. Exiting the park, Yoon Do pulled out his phone and showed me some of his work.

Me: They're not bad.

Yoon Do: You think?

Me: Yeah. It's actually really good. Just take art if you feel confident in it.

Yoon Do: I think I will.

Me: Good. Just don't forget to invite me to your art gallery parties.

Yoon Do: Of course I'll forget. *laugh*

Me: 파보! *fool : pabo*

Yoon Do showed me more of his doodles and they're not bad. I think he could really make it into the art industry, but then again he's always changing his majors. First it was Modeling, second Theatre and Drama *when we were dating*, third Medical school *because of Seo Woo* and now art. Jung Yoon Do could never make up his mind at all. We got back to my apartment and I walked up the stairs. Before opening the door, I stopped Yoon Do.

Me: Where do you think you're going?

Yoon Do: Inside?

Me: No you're not. You are going back home.

Yoon Do: Aw, 왜? *why : wae*

Me: Because I want to be home alone with Jae Mi. Go home Yoon Do!

Yoon Do: Aish.. You're no fun.

Me: And?

Before I even stepped inside, I watched Yoon Do go back to his car sadly and I just laughed to myself. I opened the door and got inside quickly before he rushes back up to get inside. I know his every move whenever he's trying to come inside. He's only been inside the apartment once which was when Mi Do and I had our house-warming party and that was it. Up until then, he's been trying to come back inside. I took off the leash from Jae Mi's collar and she went over to her water bowl. I took off my shoes and put them inside the shoe rack behind the door. Walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water and opened it. I heard my phone ring from my pocket and got an unexpected text from Jungkook.

*ding*

I choked on my water.. *when did Jimin go blonde?!* I quickly did my FBI research and yes he indeed went blonde. I was losing everything.. *Jimin why you do this to me?!?!* *a/n btw you guys.. I totally flipped when I saw pictures of ash blonde Jimin.. I didn't know what to do..* I wasn't just Jimin's friend right now, I am acting like a total ARMY freaking out about Jimin's blonde hair. I was literally hyperventalating and Jae Mi came to my side, thinking there was something wrong with me.

Me: *laugh* I'm fine Jae Mi. Nothing's wrong with me.. Hopefully not.

I finally calmed down and drank my water. Jimin going blonde...*why does he look so good..* I turned off my phone and took a quick shower. 

-20 Minutes Later-

I got out of the shower and put on my clothes, wrapped my hair in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. *I feel better* I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed one of the take-out delivery paper they hand out. Grabbing my phone, I dialed the number and waited for the other line to connect.

Owner: Hello. This is ****. What would you like to order?

Me: Annyeonghaseyeo. I'd like one bowl of 짜장면 *black bean noodles : jjajangmyeon* a plate of 떡볶이 *spicy rice cake : tteogbokk-i* and a side of 단무지 *yellow radish : danmuji*

Owner: Okay will that be all?

Me: Oh and a bowl of 비빔밥 *bibimbap*

Owner: Okay. Are you going to be paying card or cash?

I quickly grabbed my wallet to see if I have any cash.. *yes I do!*

Me: Cash.

Owner: Okay. Your total will be 22,036 won. Can you please tell us your address.

I told the owner my address and said it'll be here in 30 minutes.

I hung up the phone and went to go dry my hair to kill some time. While drying my hair, Jae Mi walked into the bathroom and just sat on the floor watching me dry my hair.

Me: Do you want me to dry your hair too? It is time for you to head to the groomers too. We'll go later after we eat okay?

Unlike other dogs, Jae Mi loves to go to the groomers because she gets pampered and all nice and fluffy. I finished drying my hair and hung my wet towel on the towel rack to dry it. Walking back to the living room, I set the table for me and the doorbell rang. Getting up and excited for my food, I opened the door and it wasn't the delivery guy. It was..

Me: Jimin?

Jimin: Ssh! Can I come in?

Me: Uh I guess.

Jimin rushed inside and I closed the door. I looked at him while he sat on my couch petting Jae Mi.

Jimin: You never told me you had a dog?

Me: Mi Do and I just recently got her. I'm sorry, what are you doing here?

Jimin: Well.. *puts Jae Mi down* Hyung gave us a free day, so I thought I'd spend it with you.

Me: Well I'm not do- 

*ding dong*

Jimin: Who's that?

Me: Someone I've been waiting for.

Jimin: You have a boyfriend?

Me: Of course. I thought I told you.

I opened the door and let the delivery man inside to set my food on my table.

Delivery Man: This is free.

Me: Yay! I love free stuff.

Delivery Man: It because you order from us all the time. We only give these out to our regular customers.

Me: 정말? *really : jeongmal*

I gave the money to the delivery man and he left the apartment.

Jimin: I thought you really had a boyfriend.

Me: I do. Here he is. Jimin meet 짜장면, 떡볶이, 단무지 and lastly 비빔밥 with a side of freebies.

Jimin: You're such a dork.

Me: Whatever. Have you eaten yet?

Jimin: 아니. *no : ani*

Me: Come sit down and eat.

Jimin got off the couch and sat on the floor next to me. I grabbed the 짜장면 bowl and started shaking it so it was mixed well. After a minute or so, I ripped the plastic wrapping and the smell was amazing. I ripped open the 떡볶이 and 비빔밥, gave the wooden chopsticks and spoon to Jimin. We started digging in and it was indeed delicious.

Jimin: *cough cough*

Me: You ate too fast!

I got up and quickly walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water and coke. Grabbing two cups, I first poured water into his cup and mine. He finished his cup and I opened the can of coke and poured it into his cup and he drank it.

Me: Eat slower. The food isn't going anywhere.

Jimin just nodded and continued eating slowly.

-30 Minutes Later-

Jimin: I'll clean up.

Me: No it's okay. I got it.

Jimin: Well at least let me help you.

I nodded and we gathered all the trash into the trash bin.

Me: You think you could take out the trash?

Jimin: Where's the big trash bin?

Me: *laugh* It's okay. I'll take it.

Jimin: Okay.

I grabbed the tied trash bag and walked outside. Closing the door, I made my downstairs to the garbage bin around back and threw my trash inside. Walking back upstairs, I saw *Yoon Do's car? I thought he left?* I walked towards the car and the doors were locked. *Don't tell me he came back* Yoon Do was nowhere to be found, so I walked upstairs to see if he's waiting and no sight of him whatsoever. I opened the door and Jae Mi came running at me, I looked up to see Yoon Do about to punch.. Jimin?!


Hi guys!! I'm back, but not for long! How is everyone doing? I'm doing great. I am now working and I have a paying job, which you guys know.. I won't be updating as much as before, BUT I will be updating on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Yes, so many of you guys chose the second schedule for me. Look forward to new chapters on Monday, Wednesday and Friday!! :) OH! You guys... I can't get over how Jimin looks as a blonde now like OMFG!!! He's making me lose my sane!! I'm going insane because of his sudden hair change!! I dyed my hair black because he had black hair, but now that he's blonde, I don't know if I should go ash blonde too lol.. probably not since I don't have money to afford a professional person to do it.. Do you guys like it when I add Korean in my stories? I don't know if you guys could understand it, so I'm going to edit my other chapters to add in the pronounciation and meaning in red! See you guys in the next chapter! 안녕! 평!