Jimin's Makeup Artist

dating an idol

*phone rings*

*Who is calling me?* I slowly opened my eyes and searched for my phone. I finally found my phone and swiped the answer button.

Me: 여보세요? *yeoboseyo : hello*

Caller: 이 김 재 희인가? *i gim jae hui inga : is this Kim Jaehee*

Me: 이것은 그녀이다. *igeos-eun geunyeo ida : this is her*

Caller: 안녕하세요 재희. *annyeonghaseyo jaehui : hi jaehee* This is BTS' manager again. 

I immediately shot up and cleared my throat.

Me: 아, ​안녕하세요. *a, annyeonghaseyo : ah, hello*

Caller: Sorry to call you this early in the morning again, but is it possible for you to come by the building around 6AM?

Me: 그 이유를 물어 봐도 될까요? *geu iyuleul mul-eo bwado doelkkayo : can I ask why*

BTS' Manager: We're short on staff and so I was wondering if you'd come by today and help us?

Me: 물론, 그래. 나는에 의해 올 수 있습니다. *mullon, geulae . naneun e uihae ol su issseubnida : yeah, sure. I'll come by*

BTS' Manager: 재희 감사합니다. 우리는 정말 감사합니다. *jaehui gamsahabnida. ulineun jeongmal gamsahabnida : thank you jaehee. We really appreciate it*

Me: No problem. I'll be there.

He hung up and I looked at the time. *5:10* I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. Quickly washing up, I started my makeup quickly and fixed my hair a bit. *this should look decent enough* Grabbing my bag and stuffing my essentials in there, I grabbed my phone and quietly closed the door. Leaving a note on the door, I left the house and hauled a cab. Getting there took about 20 minutes and I finally got there. Paying the driver and getting out, I walked up the stairs and opened the door. Walking to the elevator, I pressed the up button and waited for the door to open. As a habit, I turned around and saw 7 guys walking my way with half of their faces showing. I quickly turned around and pulled out my phone. Logging onto facebook, I scrolled down the newsfeed until I heard a ding. The elevator doors opened and the 7 guys behind me also got in. I pressed the econd floor number.

Me: 어떤 바닥? *eotteon badag : what floor*

Masked Guy #2: 같은 층. *gat-eun cheung : same floor*

I nodded and just played on my phone again. *stomach growls* Mentally cursing at myself for not grabbing something to eat, I just stood there playing on my phone until the doors opened again. I texted BTS' manager as to where I'm suppose to meet him and he said the office where we discussed the rumor.

*ding*

I walked out and turned left and walked over to the office. Shortly getting there, I grabbed the door handle and pulled it, but it was locked. *what the? How am I suppose to get in?* Looking around, I found a person who I hopefully believe is a staff here. Walking up to the staff I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

Me: Uh, are you a staff here?

Staff: 네. *ne : yes* Can I help you with something?

Me: I'm suppose to meet someone here, but the office room is locked. Is there any way for you or someone to open it for me?

Staff: Who are you meeting?

Me: BTS' manager.

Staff: Ah, he's in another meeting right now. I don't have the keys for the office only he does and the other BTS members, so you'll have to wait.

Me: 아, 감사합니다. *a, gamsahabnida : ah, thank you* *bow*

*well that went well* Turning around, I caught the manager just in time. I quickly walked towards him and greeted him.

Me: 안녕하세요. *annyeonghaseyo : hello*

BTS' Manager: 아, ​안녕하세요. *a, annyeonghaseyo : ah, hello* You're early.

Me: Better than being late.

BTS' Manager: 네. 들어 오세요. 다른 사람은 곧 여기에있을 것입니다. *ne. deul-eo oseyo . daleun salam eun god yeogieiss-eul geos-ibnida : yes. come in. the others will be here shortly*

Me: 네. *ne : yes*

I walked inside and sat down. He left the office and I was by myself. Looking around, I got bored and just played games on my phone. I just played Piano Tiles 2 on my phone and waited for them to return. I heard the door open and I can tell they were already here but I wasn't finished with my game.

Jungkook: 오! 누나는 무슨 여기 뭐하는거야? *o! nuna neun museun yeogi mwohaneungeoya : oh! noona what are you doing here*

Me: ...*too focused*

Jungkook: 나도 그 게임이있다! 우리는 경쟁한다? *nado geu geim iissda! ulineun gyeongjaeng handa : I have that game too. shall we compete*

Jimin: 안녕 재희! 여기서 뭐하는거야? *annyeong jaehui ! yeogiseo mwohaneungeoya : hi jaehee. what are you doing here*

Me: ... *way too focused & eyes getting watery*

Hoseok: 그녀는 너무 지금 초점을 맞출 것. *geunyeoneun neomu jigeum chojeom-eul majchul geos : she's too focused right now*

I heard everything they said and just continue playing. If I start talking, I'm going to mess up soon. I got a little too off and messed up. Trying to get back I tapped the white tile. *dang it*

Me: 안녕! *annyeong : hi*

Jin: Now you noticed us?

Me: I heard you guys come in when the door opened.

BTS' Manager: Alright, now that everyone is here, sit down. Jaehee is here because we're short on makeup staff. Who doesn't have a makeup artist?

Jimin: I don't.

Jungkook: 효린 누나는 오늘이 아니다. *hyolin nuna neun oneul i anida : hyorin noona isn't here today*

BTS' Manager: She's in labor right now, so Jaehee you're going to be doing Jimin's makeup for today's schedule.

Jimin: 나는 누나의 아기가 아름답 내기. *naneun nuna ui agiga aleumdab naegi : I bet noona's baby is beautiful

BTS' Manager: You don't have to do this Jaehee. It's just, we need someone by today.

Me: 아니, 괜찮아. 나는 그것을 할 거 야. *ani, gwaenchanh-a. naneun geugeos-eul hal geo ya : no it's okay. I'll do it*

BTS' Manager: 날 따라와, 나는 다른 직원을 소개합니다. *nal ttalawa, naneun daleun jig-won eul sogae habnida : follow me, I'll introduce you to the other staff*

Me: 네. *ne : yes*

I got up from my seat and pushed the chair back. I bowed to the boys and followed the manager behind. We walked into a dressing room where the other eonnis are.

BTS' Manager: Everyone, this is Jaehee, she'll be covering for Hyorin for today.

Me: 안녕하세요. *annyeonghaseyo : hello* *bows*

BTS' Manager: Teach her the basics before we leave okay? Be nice.

Eonnis: 네. *ne : yes*

The manager left and I was in a room with eonnis.

Eonni #2: 안녕하세요 재희. 나는 혜리입니다. *annyeonghaseyo jaehui . naneun hyeli ibnida : hello jaehee. I'm Hyeri* You'll be doing Jimin's makeup right?

Me: 네. *ne : yes*

Hyeri: Okay. Well Hyorin left her makeup stuff here, so you're saved. For Jimin's makeup, just follow us and add your own style into it. Just be gentle when touching their face and doing their makeup. As for the hair, you don't need to worry about that. Today we're on a pretty strict schedule, so here *BTS' schedule* This is our schedule. We, staffs, don't ride along with BTS unless needed, but other than that, we travel in another van together with us. Hyorin usually travels along with BTS and does Jimin's makeup in the car, but since you're new, you can ride in the van with us. You look pretty young.

Me: 네, 저는 20 살입니다. *ne , jeoneun 20 sal ibnida : yes, I'm 20 years old*

Hyeri: You're really young. What are your plans for the future?

Me: I'm majoring in theatre and drama and hopefully to debut as an actress.

Hyeri: 여배우? 왜 우상? *yeobaeu? wae usang : an actress? why not an idol* You've got it all.

Me: 나는 랩이나 춤을 노래 할 수 없습니다. *naneun laeb ina chum eul nolae hal su eobs-seubnida : I can't rap, sing or dance* *laugh*

Hyeri: Ah, have you acted in front of people before? Like a big crowd?

Me: 네. *ne : yes* In high school I was in a lot of plays and performances, so I'm pretty used the big crowds.

Hyeri: 잘 됐네요. *jal dwaessneyo : that's great* Which company are you planning to go under?

Me: 잘 모르겠 는데요. *jal moleugess neundeyo : I'm not sure* I'm choosing between SM and BigHit.

Hyeri: Our company?

Me: 네. *ne : yes*

Hyeri: Wow, you'd be the first.

Me: 알아. *al-a : i know*

Hyeri: SM has a lot of known actresses and actors.

Me: 알아, *al-a : i know* but whatever decision I make, I'll be happy about it.

Hyeri: 그게 좋다. 잘 일에 도착하는 시간이다. *geuge johda . jal il e dochaghaneun sigan-ida : that's good. well it's time to go to work*

Hyeri went over to her station and I opened up Hyorin's makeup kits. *wow this is a lot of makeup. I don't even use this much makeup*

Jimin: Hey Jaehee.

Me: 앉아. *anj-a : sit down*

Jimin just nodded and sat down. *i'll just start his makeup how I could do mine* I grabbed the primer and applied it on the back of my hand. Applying the primer while he laid his head lower for me to reach, I quickly applied the primer all over and finished it. Grabbing the BB cream she uses, I applied a little on the back of my hand and started applying it. *this is going great so far* I looked at the other eonni and they were applying light makeup to the guys. *hm, I should do the same*

-30 Minutes Later-

I could hear Jimin snore quietly. *how cute* I quickly put on a little of the lip tint and finished the makeup with that. Cleaning up the area, I wiped all the makeup products I applied on the back of my hand off and washed my hands. I saw the hair stylist come my way and started doing Jimin's hair while he was still sleeping. Quickly cleaning up the station, I had a small chat with the hair stylist.

Hair Stylist: 새 얼굴입니다. *sae eolgul ibnida : you're a new face*

Me: 네. *ne : yeah* I'm fillng in for 효린 언니. *hyolin eonni*

Hair Stylist: 아, 나는 그녀가 병원에 들었어요. *a, naneun geunyeoga byeong-won-e deul-eoss-eoyo : ah, I heard she's in the hospital*

Me: 그래, 그녀는 내가 믿는 소년을 낳았다. *geulae, geunyeoneun naega midneun sonyeon eul nah-assda : yeah, she gave birth to a boy I believe*

Hair Stylist: You like kids?

Me: 네. *ne : yeah* They're so cute and fun.

Hair Stylist: Do you have an siblings?

Me: 네. *ne : yeah* I have two older brothers.

Hair Stylist: You're the baby in the family?

Me: 네. *ne : yeah*

Hair Stylist: I'm the oldest out of my siblings. I bet it's fun being the baby.

Me: 아니. *ani : no* What everyone says about being the baby is half true and half not.

Hair Stylist: So about 50/50.

Me: 네. *ne : yeah*

Hair Stylist: 왜? *wae : why*

Me: My parents expected me to take over their company because my two oppas didn't take over it. Jaemin oppa went off to become a doctor and Jaehyun oppa became a lawyer. Me? I'm going to be an actress soon. At first my parents didn't like the career choice I chose, but after they saw that I wasn't interested in becoming a business woman, they finally agreed that I wasn't going to become a business woman.

Hair Stylist: It's good your parents understood you.

Me: Yeah after giving them a long speech as to why I want to become an actress instead of a business woman.

Hair Stylist: Wait, are you the Jaehee? The girl that's been rumored to be dating *points to Jimin*?

Me: 네. *ne : yeah* But we've cleared it that we're just simply friends.

Hair Stylist: So anything changed since then?

Me: What do you mean?

Hair Stylist: Like your social life.

Me: It changed a lot. Apparently ARMYS are commenting on my SNS asking if I'm really dating Jimin or not.

Hair Stylist: 정말? *jeongmal " really* Do you reply back?

Me: Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It's already out there that we're not dating and just friends, but you know how fans are.

Hair Stylist: Yeah, they don't really pay attention to the articles.

*ding*

I got a text from Mi Do.

I just laughed at our messages.

Hair Stylist: Who's that?

Me: My friend Mi Do. She got upset I didn't have breakfast with her.

Hair Stylist: What's she like?

Me: She's just like me. Except with a boyfriend. Mi Do is just a crazy girl like me and she tends to be a bit clumsier than me. We've been best friends since grade school.

Hair Stylist: 정말? *jeongmal " really* Wow, so how long has it been?

Me: 20 years since we've been best friends. Not a lot of friends stay together this long.

-Jimin's POV-

When Jaehee started doing my makeup, I pretended to sleep and feeling her delicate hands on my face felt amazing. Her hands are soft and I just want to hold them forever and ever. After she put on the lip tint, she was done and hyung came by to do my hair. I was going to open my eyes, but then they started talking. I know it's bad to eavesdrop, but i'll let it pass for now. Listening to their conversation, I wanted to laugh and just say a bunch of stuff that'll make her blush or tap my arm. *should I wake up now* I heard Jaehee's laugh and it was like music to my ears. *I just want her to be my girlfriend.*

Hair Stylist: Who's that?

Jaehee: Oh, my friend Mi Do. She got upset I didn't have breakfast with her.

Hair Stylist: What's she like?

Jaehee: She's just like me. Except with a boyfriend. Mi Do is just a crazy girl like me and she tends to be a bit clumsier than me. We've been best friends since grade school.

Hair Stylist: 정말? *jeongmal " really* Wow, so how long has it been?

Jaehee: 20 years since we've been best friends. Not a lot of friends stay together this long.

Hair Styist: I agree. Are you guys going after the same dream?

Jaehee: 네. *ne : yeah* We live together in a small rooftop apartment near school.

Hair Stylist: That's great. I hope the best for you both!

Jaehee: 고맙습니다! *gomabseubnida : thank you*

I decided to finally wake up and looked at the mirror.

Hair Stylist: Good morning Jimin.

Me: Morning 형. *hyeong*

Jaehee: OMO! The eyeliner is all smeared. Let me fix that.

She grabbed a cotton swab and dipped it in remover and fixed my eye makeup.

Jaehee: 찾다. *chajda : look up*

I followed her order and looked up. She was gently removing the sudged eyeliner and cleaned it. Grabbed some concealer and squeezed a little amount and recovered my dark circles.

Jaehee: There all better.

Hair Stylist: You just sound like you bandages Jimin's wound.

Jaehee: *laugh* 정말? *jeongmal : really*

Her laugh is everything. What am I going to do?


Hey guys! I looked on the poll for my schedule and a lot of people are choosing choice B which is Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'll wait another week and if the voting poll changes then I'll set my schedule! I'm off! 안녕! 평!