Crazy Idol Schedule

dating an idol

The whole day we were at different places and it was tiring. *so this is what it feels like to be a cordi-noona* I literally had to carry a bottle of water with me and when I ran out, I would grab another bottle at the next shoot. BTS has many photoshoots and interviews to go to today and I was not the right person to fill in for Hyorin eonni. We were at our last photoshoot for STAR1 and I found a chair and sat my down. *sigh*

Hyeri: 피로는 그렇지? *pilo neun geuleohji : tiring isn't it*

Me: 네. *ne : yeah* I don't know how you all could do this everyday.

Hyeri: It's not so bad once you get used to it. We learn to work at a fast pace.

Me: I can see that. Throughout the whole day, I think I've drank at least 20 bottles of water.

Hyeri: Wow. This is only my third bottle.

Me: *sigh* I'm going crazy. I just hope I get home before dinner time.

Hyeri: 왜? *wae : why* Got a date?

Me: *laugh* 아니. *ani : no* I promised my friend I'd have dinner with her since I missed breakfast with her.

Hyeri: 정말? 와우. *jeongmal? wau : really? wow* I hope so too myself. I didn't get a dogsitter today since I thought it won't be so hectic, but I was wrong.

Me: You have a dog? What breed is it?

Hyeri: 네. *ne : yeah* She's a shih tzu.

Me: 아, 얼마나 귀여운. *a , eolmana gwiyeoun : aw, how cute* I want a corgi. I think they're super cute and fluffy.

Hyeri: 오 나는 알고있다. *o naneun algoissda : oh I know* I have a cat as well. She's a Russian Blue.

Me: Oh she's pretty.

Hyeri: 알아. *al-a : i know* I just want to get home and cuddle with them together.

Hyeri eonni and I just chatted for awhile until it was time to go.

Photographer: Okay that's a wrap! Thanks guys! That was an amazing shoot. Hope to work with you guys again.

BTS: Thank you. You've all worked hard.

We got up from the seat and bowed while following BTS back into the dressing room. We all gathered up our stuff and cleaned the counters and everything while the boys changed out of their clothes and into their original clothing. *i'm so hungry*

BTS' Manager: Alright. That was the last shoot for today. We'll be heading to Music Bank soon! Jungkook are you memorizing your lines? You're the special MC for tonight.

Jungkook: I have.

BTS' Manager: Good. Let's head to the van.

We all grabbed our belongings and headed out to the vans. Security opened the door for us and we all got in and drove off to KBS station. I decided to text Mi Do that I'll be a little bit late for dinner.

*this girl* On our way there, I also got a text from Jimin.

-Jimin's POV-

*Don't miss me too much or else... Or else I'll have no choice but to make you mine.*

Jin: How is Jaehee holding up?

Me: She said she's fine and idol schedules are crazy hectic.

Namjoon: She's not wrong. When are you going to make her your girlfriend Jimin?

Me: Not now, but hopefully soon.

Jungkook: She's really cute hyung and nice. If you don't grab her soon, she might slip away from you to another guys arms.

Jin: Jungkook's not wrong you know. It's good that you're taking things slow, but just don't take it too slow.

Yoongi: I heard from Mi Do that she's still friends with her ex-boyfriend Jung Yoon Do and he's thinking of taking her back anytime soon.

*Jung Yoon Do?* Feeling a little worried and competitive, I knew then I had to step this further. *I can't lose her to Jung Yoon Do!*

-End of POV-

I put my phone back in my pocket and just started talking more with Hyeri. She's really nice and gives me a lot of tips of doing this and that when doing Jimin's makeup.

Hyeri: You're a fast learner.

Me: 아, 감사합니다. *a , gamsahabnida : ah, thank you*

Hyeri: *sigh* This is the last of it for us, then we can go home.

Me: I know. I'm starving.

Hyeri: 나도. *nado : me too*

The drive there wasn't too bad nor good because my stomach kept growling and I looked into my bag, but nothing. *I could've sworn I grabbed a bar..* Sighing in defeat, I just sat down and looked out the window. It was still bright outside, but soon the sun was going to set in and when we arrived at KBS station, there were a lot of fans gathered around the building waiting to get in. I saw a lot of BTS bombs and I remember I used to be one of them during high school. Mi Do and I would go to KBS, MBC or other station buildings where BTS were performing right after school while holding our bombs. Oh how the thrill of waiting to be seated or watch each idol group practice their performances and cheering them on. We got to the back of the building where idols come inside and we made our way inside to start unpacking our stuff and getting ready. I opened up the kits and put on my touch up belt. *I didn't know these belts could be so useful when traveling. I should get myself one* The door opened and the members all sat down and Jimin sat down infront of me. I started working on his face with full on focus and remembered every single tip Hyeri gave me while on our way to different locations.

Jimin: Jaehee?

Me: Hm? *still super focused*

Jimin: You're really pretty when you're focused.

Me: Thank you. *still focused* Just don't say it outloud. People might think you're flirting with me.

Jimin: I am flirting with you.

Me: Oh! Stepping up your game now?

Jimin: What do you mean now?

Me: Well before you would just talk to me normally like any other person. Now you're flirting with me in person and over text? What's next phone calls? Video calls?

Jimin: I hope so. I'd love to hear your voice everyday.

*aigoo this mochi*

Me: *laugh* Just don't do cheesy pick-up lines.

Jimin: 왜? *wae : why* You don't like it?

Me: It's not that. My ex-boyfriend used to tell me cheesy pick-up lines and I just cringe at them.

Jimin: Ex-boyfriend? *Jung Yoon Do?*

Me: Yeah, but if you're really going to do pick-up lines then don't use the ones other guys uses. Like If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple. Or Are you a vegetable? Because you'd be a cutecumber. 

Jimin: Your ex-boyfriend said those to you?

Me: 아니. *ani : no* Thank goodness. Those are the two common ones guys will use.

Jimin: So what would you like your boyfriend to give you? Like out of the blue.

Me: Well isn't it his role to get his girlfriend something she'd least expect?

Jimin: Right. *real smooth Jimin* Do you like ice cream?

Me: Are you kidding? I love ice cream. My favorite is Rocky Road.

Jimin: We can get some later after this.

Me: Are you sure? 

Jimin: Yeah. Don't worry.

Me: Okay. I'm somewhat trusting you on this.

Jimin: You should trust me. I won't do anything bad to you.

Me: Okay. *so like is this date or something?*

I finished his makeup and the hair stylist oppa came in and worked on Jimin's hair.

Hair Stylist: I can't but overhear that you two are going out for ice cream?

Me: 네. *ne : yeah*

Hair Stylist: Alright. Just be careful. There's sasaengs and paparazzis everywhere.

Jimin: *of course.* 알아. *al-a : i know*

Hair Stylist: But anyways, have fun.

Jimin: We will.

The three of us talked to each other and Jimin asked a lot of questions about me, but that's just because he wants to know more about me, so does Hair Stylist oppa.

-Jimin's POV-

finally know a lot more about Jaehee now and all thanks to hyung.

Facts about Kim Jaehee *from Jimin's Knowledge*

- Favorite Flowers : Dahlia

- Favorite Ice Cream : Rocky Road

- Birthday : March 06

- Majoring in Theatre & Drama

- One and Only Best Friend : Yoon Mi Do

- Works part-time at Kang's Chicken House

- Bias in BTS : Jimin *proud Jimin*

- Prefers amusement parks than walks on the beach

- Hot Chocolate over Coffee

- Went to Seungri Art High School

- Knows how to cook *eomma will love her!*

- Dog and Cat Lover

- Likes to be lazy *just like Yoongi*

-End of POV-

After the schowcase, we all headed home and I headed to Baskin Robbin to meet up with Jimin later.


Hi guys! How are you all doing? I'm doing fantastic! Sorry if this chapter seems a little out of place.. I had a lot of writer's block, so I'll do better in the next chapter!! Hm.. Aren't you guys curious as to who or how Jung Yoon Do looks like? I decided to add him in my story because I like to cause problems with my stories hehe.. Check out the Description section in the foreword page and he's under Cameos! 안녕! 평!