BTS Epilogue in 베이징 (Surprising Jimin)

dating an idol

Everyday Jimin would text me if I'm going to their concert in 베이징 *beijing* and wanting to surprise him, I had to lie and say that I'm not going. Namjoon and Jungkook has been bothering me as well telling me that Jimin has been sulking all day and telling us that I'm not attending their Epilogue concert. *this boy is really too much sometimes*

Mi Do: Are you ready to go?

Me: 네. *ne : yeah* Did you pack all of the stuff for Jae Mi?

Mi Do: 당연하지. *dang-yeonhaji : of course*

Me: Alright, let's go.

I decided to surprise Jimin by going to the Epilogue concert in 베이징 *beijing* and I only told Namjoon and Yoongi since they could actually keep secrets. I was planning to tell Jungkook as well, but it seems like he would randomly blurt it out and of course the whole thing wouldn't be a surprise anymore. The three of us got in the car and we drove over to Hye Jung and Sohee's apartment. Mi Do and I were gonna leave Jae Mi at doggy daycare, but Hye Jung and Sohee wanted to watch Jae Mi instead.

-Hye Hee Apartment-

We walked over to the door and pressed the doorbell button. The door flew open and it was a happy Sohee.

Sohee: 안녕 얘들 아! *annyeong yaedeul a : hi guys*

Me: 안녕. *annyeong : hi*

We walked inside and sat down. Jae Mi got all excited when she saw the girls.

Mi Do: We're just here to drop her off and then we're off to the Incheon Airport.

Hye Jung: Well have a safe flight and call us when you land.

We nodded and left their apartment. Getting into the cab waiting for us outside, we were soon on our way to Incheon Airport.

*ding*

I got a text from Namjoon.

We arrived at the airport and quickly checked in.

Mi Do: We're 2 hours early and our flight doesn't even leave until 6:20.

Me: At least we're not running late. Let's go get some Starbucks.

All of our luggage was loading into the baggage carrier and we headed to Starbucks. Waiting in line, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and was face to face with a girl.

Girl: Are you Jaehee?

Me: I am. 

Girl: My name is Ji Eun, I'm a JaeMin supporter! Can I have a picture with you?

Me: 나랑? *nalang : with me*

Mi Do: I'll take it for you.

Ji Eun: 고맙습니다! *gomabseubnida : thank you*

She came close to me and stood next to me. We took a quick picture and she thanked me for taking this picture with her.

Ji Eun: Are you and Jimin dating now?

Me: 아니. *ani : no* We're still good friends.

Ji Eun: 안타깝군요. *antakkabgun-yo : bummer* I was really hoping you two would date. You guys are so cute together!! I'm still waiting for the day you two date! JaeMin FIGHTING!! Are you attending their concert in 베이징 *beijing*?

Me: I am with my friend here.

Mi Do: 나를! *naleul : me* I'm coming along too.

Ji Eun: What's your name?

Mi Do: 윤 미도. *yun mido*

Ji Eun: Nice to meet you Mi Do-ssi.

Mi Do: Just call me Mi Do.

The three of us just talked amongst ourselves and I also paid for her drink.

Ji Eun: Oh, you didn't have to buy me anything.

Me: 아니, 괜찮아요. *ani, gwaenchanh-ayo : no it's ok*

I got a Peach Green Tea Lemonade,  Mi Do got an Iced Americano and Ji Eun ordered a Mocha Frap. She left and we walked over to our boarding lane. We made our way to the plane and sat in our seats. Mi Do got the window seat and I sat besides her. Bang PD bought our tickets for us and gave us first class which was super expensive, but he insisted.

Mi Do: I've never flew in First Class before.

Me: Same here.

We attached our seatbelts and just relaxed since it's going to be a long flight.

-Meanwhile Backstage in 베이징 *beijing*-

Namjoon: Jimin would you please stop.

Jimin: I just don't understand why she's not coming.. I even offered to pay for everything.

Namjoon: She said she has her own stuff to do, so let her do it.

Jimin: 나도 알아,하지만... *nado al-a ,hajiman : i know, but*

Namjoon: Take a nap or something. *their flight better be fast*

Jimin: If I sleep then I'll dream of her and then I'll miss her.

Yoongi: I heard that you're gonna tell everyone your relationship with her.

Jimin: That's why I wanted her to come. I want to do it together with her, but since she's not coming, then I won't do it.

-End of POV & 3 Hours Later-

Pilot: Good evening passengers. We will be arriving to Beijing Airports shortly. Thank you for choosing Asiana Airlines.

Mi Do: We're finally here.

I nodded and we put on our seatbelts. We quickly landed and waited for everyone in front of us to get off and then we walked out of the plane. Looking at the sight of 베이징 *beijing*,  we made our way inside and got all of our luggage. I texted Namjoon that I'm here in 베이징 *beijing* and headed to the hotel.

-Fairmont Beijing Hotel-

Checking in the hotel, we took an elevator to our room. Opening the door, we set our luggage aside and just plopped our body on the bed. *this feels good*

Mi Do: I want to take a nap!

Me: 나도! *nado: me too* But we can't. We need to get ready for Epilogue.

Mi Do: I'm going to shower first!

I nodded, grabbing my suitcase, I set it on my bed and picked an outfit proper for the concert. *no skirts or dresses. only pants or shorts* Picking my outfit, I finally put together one and took a quick shower after Mi Do got out. After showering, I put on my outfit and started on my makeup.

Mi Do: How's this?

*a/n i couldn't find a full body outfit*

Me: It's cute. Wear it!

Mi Do nodded and started on her makeup. We finished quickly and ordered room service.

Mi Do: I'm starving!

Me: 나도! *nado: me too*

Eating, I heard a ding and it was from both our phones.

Mi Do: 민수 오빠! *minsu oppa*

Me: 남준. *namjun*

Me: What did seonba text you?

Mi Do: Just that he misses me. What did Namjoon text you?

Me: Just letting me know how Jimin is doing and their concert will start in two hours.

Mi Do: We should start heading to the arena.

I nodded, we finished our food, the staff took our table and we got ready to leave. Leaving the room and walking to the elevator door, we got inside and went to the lobby. Walking out of the hotel, we hauled a cab and made our way to the arena.


Hello everyone~ Chapter 24 is out and the next one will be out on Saturday~ Have you guys checked out my recent new one? Being Kim Namjoon's Girlfriend. There isn't really much to update you guys on about me, so I'll see you guys in the next one! 안녕! 평!