Road Trip.. JaeMiMin Style~

dating an idol

Me: What are you doing Yoon Do?!

Yoon Do: Who's this?! 

Me: Let him go! He's a friend!

Yoon Do: F-friend?

He removed the mask and revealed Jimin's identity.

Yoon Do: What's going on here?

Me: He just stopped by okay. Now can you let him go?

Yoon Do let go of Jimin's collar and he fixed his clothes.

Jimin: So this is Yoon Do.

Yoon Do: What is that suppose to mean?

Jimin: Nothing.

Me: Yoon Do, I thought I told you to go home.

Yoon Do: I was going to, until I saw someone walk up to your porch and run inside. I thought something happened to you!

Me: Oh please, you know very well that I can take care of myself thank you very much. Go home Yoon Do.

Yoon Do: What about this guy?

Me: He'll leave in a bit.

Yoon Do: I don't believe that.

Jimin: I'm not going to hurt her. *shee's way too precious to me*

Me: Yoon Do just go home.

Yoon Do: Fine, but call me if anything is wrong, I'll come over in a second.

Me: I will. Go home.

Yoon Do finally left the apartment and I sat down while breathing out a reliever. *sigh*

Jimin: Are you alright?

Me: Yeah. Just.. I need to breathe for a bit.

I stepped out into the balcony and Jae Mi followed behind me. I sat down on one of the chair and Jae Mi hopped on my lap and sat down trying to comfort me. I just closed my eyes and pet Jae Mi.

-Jimin's POV-

Jaehee walked out with Jae Mi following behind her and I just stood there watching her just in case something did happen to her. I've never seen her like this before. Whenever I hangout with her to just see her, she's just full of smiles and laughter. I guess I saw another side of her. *Why is she such a mysterious person?* Wanting to know more, I sat down on her couch and texted Mi Do.

*anxiety? Her past? Yoon Do?* I was so curious as to what Jaehee's past was about. How did she overcome it and become the person she is today. I looked up from my phone and she came walking inside holding Jae Mi.

Me: Hey.. Are you okay?

Jaehee: Yeah. Sorry about Yoon Do. He tends to jump into conclusions.

Me: It's okay. 

Jaehee: So! What should we do today? You said today is your free day, so let's go do something fun!

Me: Oh yeah! What do you want to do today?

Jaehee: Let's go on a road trip.

Me: 지금? *right now : jigeum*

Jaehee: Yeah. I'll drive. I remember you don't have your license.

Me: Oh right.. Yeah okay. Are we taking Jae Mi too?

Jaehee: Of course. We're going to be gone for the whole day.

Me: Right. Do you need help packing?

Jaehee: Can you pack some stuff for Jae Mi. Here's her bag. Just pack som-

Me: I know what to pack.

Jaehee: Alright.

She walked over to her room and I started packing some stuff for Jae Mi.

-End of POV-

I grab my bag and packed a few stuff I'll need. *It's still early in the day, so this should be fun.* I grabbed my polaroid camera, stuff the unopened film boxed in my bag and walked out. Jimin was playing with Jae Mi. *they're so cute. I need to take a picture.* I took out my polaroid camera and took a quick picture.

Jimin: Oh! You have a polaroid camera?

Me: Yeah. It comes in handy.

Jimin: You're bringing it with you?

Me: Of course. We're going on a road trip, so mind as well take some pictures to keep as a memory.

Jimin: That's great!

Me: Are you both ready?

Jimin: Yeah! Mind if we stop by the dorm? I need to pack a few things as well.

Me: Of course. Let's go.

I grabbed Jae Mi's leash and attached it to her collar. Jimin put his hood and mask on, we headed out the door. Jimin was holding Jae Mi's leash while I lock up. Walking down the stairs, we walked over to the private parking lot. Unlocking the doors, Jimin opened back door for Jae Mi to get in and I put both our bags in the trunk. Jimin getting in the passenger seat and I in the driver seat, I started the engine and drove over to the dorm. The ride there was quiet and the radio was on, but not too loud. I rolled down the window and just embraced the wind flowing through. *this is nice.*

-Jimin's POV-

I looked over to the driver seat and Jaehee was just embracing the wind flowing through her hair and face. She's truely a goddess. I don't know what I did to deserve her as my friend and hopefully my lover. We arrived at the dorm and I quickly walked inside. Greeted by Jungkook, I just walked quickly to the room and pack my stuff.

Jungkook: Where are you going hyung?

Me: I'm going on a road trip with Jaehee.

Jungkook: Can I come? I can take pictures for you guys.

Me: Jungkook, this is the only time I get to be with Jaehee alone. Maybe next time Jungkook.

Jungkook: Alright. Take lots of pictures! I want to see too and I could edit some for you guys as well.

Me: I will.

I finished packing and left the dorm and back into Jaehee's car.

Jaehee: That was fast.

Me: I pack fast and I didn't really need a lot of stuff.

Jaehee: I did and Jae Mi too. Alright shall we get going?

Me: Yup. Where are we going exactly?

Jaehee: Wherever the road takes us.

Me: Let's go to the seaside of 오륙도. *Oryukdo : Olyukdo*

Jaehee: Ah.. Okay.

Me: I mean we don't have to go.

Jaehee: No it's alright. It looks peaceful there.

Me: You've been there?

Jaehee: No, but by the looks of your log when you were there, it looked peaceful.

Me: Ah, right.. My log. *laugh* I forgot about that. Yeah it is peaceful there. I love it.

Jaehee: Well let's go. Can you GPS it or do you remember the way there?

Me: I think I do, but I'll put it in the GPS just to be on the safe side.

Jaehee: *laugh* Alright.

I typed in the location and the navigation started.

-End of POV-

*cue BTS Butterfly (acoustic)*

The drive to 오륙도. *Oryukdo : Olyukdo* was long, but Jimin sure knew how to have fun while on a road trip. Jae Mi usually took a lot of naps most of the time, we stopped by a rest stop to stretch our legs and relax a bit. Jae Mi did her thing while we waited for her to finish and pick up after her. We also got some snacks for Jae Mi and us as well. This road trip has been so much fun even though we're not even at 오륙도. *Oryukdo : Olyukdo* yet but just having company with me, felt nice already. We still had the GPS on and Jimin took a nap, so it was quiet. *it's so peaceful right now* The radio was on, but low so I could hear the GPS which wasn't too loud to wake up Jimin and Jae Mi. Driving along the open road, it was 2PM already and we were almost there. *I can't wait to smell the ocean breeze* I opened my window just a little and I could already smell the ocean breeze. *this is nice.*

Jimin: Are we here yet?

Me: Not yet. Almost.

Jimin: How long did I sleep?

Me: Uh, I don't know. Probably about half an hour I think.

Jimin: Were you bored?

Me: 아니. *no : ani* It was actually peaceful and you needed some sleep too.

Jimin: Oh. Is Jae Mi up?

Me: I'm not sure.

He turned around and looked over at Jae Mi.

Jimin: She's still sleeping.

Me: Okay. That's good. She's going to be energetic when we get there.

Jimin: Oh I know.

He rolled down his window and stuck his head out a little to enjoy the breeze.

Jimin: 이거 좋다. *this is nice : igeo johda*

Me: 알아. *i know : al-a*

We just sat in the car enjoying the silence and ocean breeze with the radio on and the annoying GPS.

-30 Minutes Later-

GPS: Your destination will be on your right.

Jimin: Oh we're here.

Me: Finally.

*ding*

Jimin: I think someone texted you.

Me: Can you check for me, while I look for a parking spot.

Jimin: Yeah.

-Jimin's POV-

Jaehee: Can you check for me, while I look for a parking spot.

Me: Yeah.

I grabbed her phone and unlocked it. It was a text from Jungkook.

*what is this kid doing sending her selcas?!*

Jaehee: What did he say?

Me: Huh? Oh, he said that Suga hyung's mixtape is out and to check out our Twitter page.

Jaehee: OMG! Are you serious right now!

Me: 네... *yeah : ne*

Jaehee: OMG! Let me see!!

She grabbed her phone and just focused her gaze on her phone watching hyung's music video for Agust D and listening to the rest of his mixtape. After she was done, she was just sitting there in awe.

Me: Are you okay?

Jaehee: Do I look okay to you Jimin? Yoongi just released his mixtape today! I'm shook and amazed.

Me: I was to when I heard it. Let's head to the beach now before it gets too late.

Jaehee: Alright.

We got out of the car and she opened the door for Jae Mi to get out and closed the door. We walked over to the beach and just took Jae Mi out on a stroll. There weren't much people here, but enough to still be peaceful. *this is nice.* 

Jaehee: It is peaceful here.

Me: I know. I love it here. We should take some pictures!

Jaehee: Oh yeah! Can you take a polaroid of Jae Mi and I?

Me: Yeah.

Jaehee bent down to Jae Mi's height and she jumped on her lap. I took the picture and waited for the picture to come out of the camera. Jaehee got up and walked over to me.

Jaehee: Let's take one together.

Me: No it's alright.

Jaehee: No, I want to cherish this! C'mon.

She get close next to me and I held the camera up to the middle and fixed the angle a bit. I pressed the button and *click* the picture was shot and the polaroid came out.

Me: I'm keeping this one. Let's take another one for you.

*for me? You'll regret this Jaehee* I grabbed the camera and position it to where it's perfect. Right before I took the picture, I ...


Hi guys! How are you all? Cliffhanger much?? Do you guys know what Jimin did that'll leave Jaehee a little shock after the picture was taken? Are you wondering if there were paparazzis around?? Hm..  It's 10:30 PM and I'm just finishing this up. I have work tomorrow, but it won't be long, so I'll work on chapter 19 tomorrow. OMG have you guys seen Agust D??? I woke up and saw so much notifcations from BTS' Twitter account like literally blowing up my phone with so many tweets of Agust D like OMFG!! Anyways, I'm off to bed and see you all in the next chapter! 안녕! 평!