Oppa

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Dongwoo laid on the floor, “Ahhh~ so tired~~” he whined as all of you came back from the practice. Hoya laid next to him aa he closed his eyes. Sungyeol also joined them.

Woohyun and Sunggyu sat down on the floor as they rested their back on the wall. L and Sungjong sat back to back.

You stared at their tirely face for a while. You then let out a heavy sigh, “I’ll go cook for dinner.” you volunteered. You didn’t hear any response from them so you just went to the kitchen.

*They’re must be really tired.” you sighed again and started to prepared all the ingredients.

While you were preparing, a sudden voice said, “You are also tired. I’m going to continue what you were doing. You just go and rest.”

You spun around to see Woohyun. You shook your head, “No. I’m not that tired. You’re the one who need to rest so don’t worry about me. I still have energy to cook for dinner.” you said.

“But you’re the one who cooked the breakfast. Isn’t I’m the one who do this?” he asked. You smiled, “Not because I’m the one who cooked the breakfast, I can’t cook for dinner right? And I also love cooking so just let me cook for dinner.” you replied.

“I think I can’t stop you about this so just let me help you.” he said as he started cutting the vegetables.

You were shocked by his action and just stared at him.

“Can you just continue staring at my handsome face later? We need to finsh it first.” he suddenly said not looking at you, still focusing on what he was doing.

You stopped your gaze on him and shook your head. “Oh yeah.” you then help him preparing the food.

You take a glance at him once again. “Am I that handsome for you to stared at me like that?” this time, he faced you and smiled. You look away, “Let’s just continue.” you whispered.

He grinned at you then did what you just said. A smile form on your face but you quickly fade it, don’t want Woohyun to notice.

---

“Guys come here! Dinner was ready.” Woohyun called as the boys stretch their arms and stood up.

They went to the dining area as you and Woohyun already sat. Again, Sungyeol and Sungjong sat on your both sides.

“Who cook all of this? You, Hyemi?” Dongwoo asked as he sat. “Not only me...” you then look at Woohyun, “...he also help me.” you added.

“Woah! We’re now have two chef here.” Sunggyu beamed as Hoya nodded.

“Let’s start. I’m already hungry.” L whispered.

You nodded, “Yeah. All of you must be hungry so let’s just start.” Woohyun nodded as all of you started to eat.

---

“I’ll go wash the dishes.” you said as all of you finished the dinner.

“What? You’re the one who cook so no need to wash the dishes.” Sunggyu protested. You smiled, “It’s okay. I know all of you were already tired. Just leave it to me and go to rest.”

You then started to picked all the plates. When you already get it, you spun around planning to went to the kitchen to wash it when you accidentally lost your balance. You were about to fall but luckily, Sungjong caught you at the right time but the plates already fall and broke.

“Be careful. You just go and rest. I’ll take care of this.” Sungjong whispered to you as he help you to stood back.

“But—” “No buts, just go.” he seriously ordered. You just nodded. “Don’t worry, I’m going to wash the dishes.” he said.

You nodded again, “Gomawo oppa..” you said to him.

“OPPA?!” all the boys including Sungjong gasped.