Comeback

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

You and Infinite just do practicing in the whole month before the comeback.

Yes, it’s tiring but you keep yourself focus on practicing so that they won’t disappointed at you. You give your best on practicing and promised that you will also give your best of the best on the comeback.

---

The day of Infinite’s comeback finally came. All the boys woke up early for them to prepared theirselves.

You were still sleeping because of the everyday practice. Suddenly, you felt someone shook you. “Hyemi-ah, wake up.” you heard a voice said.

You slowly open your eyes to see Sungjong’s face in front of you. “Uh-oh.. Oppa..” you whispered.

“Go and wash now. We need yo be ready. Today is our comeback and your debut remember?” Sungjong reminded you.

You nodded, “Okay oppa.” you then sat up. “We’ll wait for you outside araseo?” he said as you nodded. “Araseo.” you replied as he went out.

---

You went out from the dorm as you already finished. All the boys and the managers are already inside the car so you also went in.

After an hour, the car reach the place.  Infinite’s comeback will be on Mnet M! Countdown.

All of you went out from the car and straightly went to inside and to the dressing room. The managers covered your face for not no one can see your face. They want you to be a surprise.

As all of you were ready, the boys went to your dressing room.

“Hyemi-ah!” Sungyeol called you. You spun around to face them. You smiled to see their outfits, “Oppas!” you squealed.

Their jaws suddenly dropped when face them. They were amazed at your beauty. They were now speechless.

You walks to them and waved your hand in front of their face, “Oppas? What happen? Did you all see a ghost?” you worriedly asked.

They shook their head. “No but I saw an angel.” Woohyun said. You raised an eyebrow in confusion, “Eh?”

“You looks like an angel Hyemi-ah..” Woohyun said. You laugh, “Aish! Woohyun oppa, stop joking around!” you said.

Sunggyu shook his head, “No. He’s not kidding. You are beautiful as angel.” he commented.

“Yeah. I agreed with them.” Dongwoo said as Hoya nodded.

“You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.” Sungyeol said. “I’m happy to have a beautiful dongsaeng.” Sungjong said.

You smiled and bowed, “Gomawo oppas..” you said. “Come on! We’re going to perform next after Teen Top.” Sunggyu said. You nodded as all of you went out, going ready for the performance.

As Teen Top already finished their performance, Sunggyu said, “Be ready!”

*Omo! I’m so nervous! What if the fans won’t accept me? What if I made a mistake? I don’t want to disappoint oppas.* you were lightly shaking as your hand was cold because of the nervous that you were felt.

But then, you felt a warm hand on your hand. You followed the hand to see L. He smiles at you, “Don’t worry. We’re all here around you. Just do what you did on our practice.” he whispered, trying to calm you.

“What if the fans won’t accept me?” you whispered back. He then place his both hands on your shoulder, “Don’t mind all the fans. Just give all your best and perform happily. You are beautiful inside and out. If the fans didn’t accept you now, maybe soon. But now, just perform like our practice and don’t mind what people says. Just enjoy the performance.” he said.

You felt yourself calm with his words. Your nervous suddenly faded after you heard what he said.

You smiled and nodded, “Okay. I will do Myungsoo oppa.” you said. He smiled back, “Come on! Stage is waiting.” he said as you nodded again. The two of you went up to stage.

As Infinite’s performance started, they are so many fans squealed but they are some also didn’t because of you. They really envious you. Not only girls are squealing, also boys and that’s because of you.

Some girls that envious you were really jealous when the time of you and Hoya’s part came. You and Hoya have a special part since you and Hoya were good in dancing.

Before the song ended, all of you went down from stage and explore the audience place. You did really enjoyed what you were doing that you didn’t notice someone stole your precious bracelet.

Before the last part of the song, all of you went back to stage. As the song already ended, all of you went to the backstage happily.

“That was great!” the 3 managers beamed. “Yeah!” Sunggyu high five Woohyun.

They all smiled happily as you also smiled. But then, you felt something is missing. You study your body just to see your free wrist. Your bracelet was already gone.

“Omo!” you suddenly gasped.