Weird Feelings

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Your eyes slowly open  as the sun rises. You slowly stood up and went out from your room.

The only person that you see was L. He smiled at you, “Good morning~” he greeted.

You fake a smile and forcely greeted back. “Um... Hyemi-ah, can you cook for breakfast? I’ll tried to cook but always failed.” he said.

“Uh-oh.. Okay.” you replied as you walk to the kitchen to prapared the breakfast.

L followed you.

As you started to cut the ingredients, L sat in front of you. He place his both hands to his cheeks and rested his elbow on thr table. He just watch you preparing the food there.

You started to felt uncomfortable with that. “Um.. Can you please stop staring at me? Can you just wait me to finish this in the living room?” you asked.

“But I want to watch you cooking..” he said. “Please?” you pleaded.

He pouted, “Araseo..” with that, he left you and went to the living room.

You let out a long sigh, *Thank god! I can’t almost breathe because of his stares.* you said on your mind as you continue preparing the breakfast.

---

When the time that you already finish preparing, the others already awake. You greeted them as they greeted you back.

They all sat on the chairs to start the breakfast. You were about to sat on your seat when Dongwoo sat there first.

“Uh.. Hyemi-ah, mianhe but can we exchange seats? I just don’t want to sit next to Hoya today.” Dongwoo explained.

“Yah! Your seat is next to me! Just come and sit here!” Hoya said. Dongwoo look back at you, “Please Hyemi-ah?” he pouted.

“Aish! Araseo oppa..” you smiled. Dongwoo jump with joy. You chuckled at him.

You then shift your gaze to the seat next to Hoya. You were about to walk there when you noticed that the other person next to the seat is L. You stopped by that.

“Wae Hyemi-ah?” Sunggyu asked you. You look at him and shook your head, “Nothing.” you then went to Dongwoo’s original seat.

You hand accidentally touch L’s hand that made a vibration between the two of you. “Mianhe..” you quickly apologized.

L shook his head, “It’s nothing..”

You started to eat for you to not see his face. *Omo! I need to finish my food so quick or else my body will going to filled by my sweats.*

Just after a minute, you already finished your food.

Infinite’s jaw dropped because of your sudden action.

“What happen?” Woohyun asked. “Eh? Er.. I was.. just hungry..” you lied. “Do you want eat mine too?” Woohyun asked again.

You quickly shook your head, “No. Um.. Please excuse me. I’m going to used the comfort room.” you excused yourself as you run to the CR.

Infinite look at each other, confused.

---

As you reach the CR, you place your right and into your chest. *What’s happening to my heart? Why do I felt weird feelings when Myungsoo oppa is around? It’s not happening to me when I first stayed here. Wae?* you thought.

You wash your face then face the mirror. You place your hand again to your chest. “Why my heart is like this? Am I in love with Myungsoo oppa?” you whispered to yourself.

Right then, you heard a sudden knock coming from the door. Hyemi-ah, are you okay?” you heard L’s voice behind the door.

You close your eyes and replied, “Yes, I’m going out now..” you then walks to the door and open it.

L is standing there, waiting for you. “Is there something wrong?” he worriedly asked. You shook your head and walk passed by him, not looking at him.

L’s eyebrows frowned at your action. *What’s happen to her? Is she ignoring me? Did I’ve done something wrong to her?* he asked himself.

He shook his head, *No! She’s not ignoring you Kim Myungsoo..* he snapped all his questions on his mind and followed you.

---

“Uh.. Hyemi-ah, you’re finally here. We decided to go out since we don’t have work today. So go change now so we can go around the town.” Sunggyu said.

“Um.. Oppas..” you whispered. Their attention shift to you. “..Can I just stay here?” you asked.

“Eh? Wae?” Sungyeol asked. “Yes, wae? Just come with us!” Sungjong added.

“I just feel like not going. I just want to stay here at the dorm.” you explained. Sunggyu let out a sigh, “Okay. Since that’s your decision, we will respect that.”

“Thank you oppa.” you smiled. “Are you sure you really want yo stay here alone?” Hoya asked. You eagerly nodded, “I’m okay with that. Don’t worry about me..” you replied.

“Okay then.” he said. “Uh.. L let’s go!” Dongwoo saw L behind you.

“You guys go. I’m going to stay here with Hyemi.” L said. You frozed on your spot after hearing L’s words.

“You will going to stay too? Ahh~ Hyemi-ah is not going and you also?” Sungyeol pouted. “Aish! You need to separate with me sometimes, you know that!” L said to him.

Sungyeol pouted again. “Then.. That’s good I think. Besides, Hyemi-ah will not bored here if L not come with us right?” Sunggyu said.

You are hoping for someone to protest but they just all nodded. Your shoulders fell when you saw them agreed with Sunggyu.

“So.. We’re going now. Take a good care of her L, araseo?” Sunggyu said. L nodded, “I will..”

With that, Infinite excluding L left the dorm.

*This will going to be so hard to me..* you thought.