Thank You

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

You and Infinite together with the managers leaved the place and went to the van.

As the van already drive off, you were remained silent and just stared at your broken bracelet. A tear falls frim your eyes again.

The boys look at you, worried. “Hyemi-ah..” Sungjong, who’s the one next to you whispered.

You look at the window to hide your tears. “Gwenchana?” Woohyun asked who’s on your back. You quickly wipes your tears and sighed, “I’m just tired..” you replied still looking at the window.

Jungryul look at the boys and shook his head to give them a signal to stop asking you.

With that, the boys let out a sigh and just remained silent.

---

“We’re going now.” Jungryul said as Infinite nodded.

“Take care of her. Don’t force her to talk about what just happened earlier.” Geonam said as he look at you.

Infinite nodded once again.

“Go and take a rest.” Hyoan said as they left the dorm.

---

“Dinner is ready. Come on let’s eat.” Woohyun called.

The others excitedly went to the dining area. “Woah! All looks delicious hyung!” Sungyeol beamed.

“Yeah!” Sungjong agreed.

“Of course! I’m the one cook all of this. What would you expect? Always good right?” Woohyun proudly said as Infinite laugh.

You was about to walk to your room when Sunggyu suddenly noticed you. “Hyemi-ah! Let’s eat.” he called.

You look at them and shook your head. “I’m not hungry. I just want to sleep now.” you said then went to your room.

Infinite look to each other and nodded like planning something.

---

You lied on your blanket holding your broken bracelet, *Mianhe omma.. The only thing you gave to me is now broke..* you sadly said on your mind.

Suddenly, your door burst open. You look up only to see Infinite holding their own pillow and blanket. You sat up and raised an eyebrow at them.

“Hyemi-ah!” Sungyeol whined as they went in and place their blanket on the floor. “Eh? What is this?” you asked them.

“We’re going to sleep here.” Dongwoo said as Hoya smiled at you.

“What? But I’m a girl!” you protested. “Aish! We won’t do anything to you. We’re just want to sleep with you. We’re now your oppas right?” Sunggyu asked. “Uh-oh..” you nodded.

Sungyeol laid next to you as Sungjong laid to your other side. L at the corner then Hoya. To the other corner is Dongwoo then Sunngyu then Woohyun. You 3 at the middle.

“Oppas?” you suddenly whispered. “Hmm?” they replied. “Gomawo..” you said.

“Thank you for always on my side. I really appreciate what you all did at the comeback earlier. I never thought that idols like Infinite will going to ditch their fans just to protect their co-member/s.” you said.

They look at you and smiled. “No problem.” Sunggyu said. “We’re glad that we do that.” Woohyun said.

“And also thank you for sleeping with me tonight. I was actually happy. I’ve never experience to sleep with any of my family. I’m glad that I have 7 oppas now.” you said as they all softened.

“That bracelet..” you then said. They all look at you who are looking at the ceiling.

“..my omma gave it to me. That’s the only thing that she left to me. Ever since I was a little, only care takers and some other kids are with me. I’m actually an orphan. One of the care taker gave that bracelet to me and also told me, that bracelet was already with me when she saw me in front of the door of the Orphanage. That’s the only thing that can help me to find my omma that’s why that it’s really important to me.” you continued.

They look sad at you. “Mianhe..” they said. You smiled and shook your head, “No need to say sorry.” you said.

“But our fans did broke your bracelet.” Dongwoo said.

“Yes, I know but I did also know that all of you don’t want to happen what just happened earlier. Honestly, I’m happy because I now have a proof that there are some people want to protect me. I’m lucky to have all if you on my side.” you confessed.

Once again, they softened with your words.

You look at them, “Jalja oppas..” you said as you closed your eyes. They smiled at you and also closed their eyes.

---

In the middle of the night, you were having a nightmare about your omma. “Omma.. Please don’t leave me.. Omma.. Omma..” you whidpered under your breath.

L suddenly awake because of the sounds. He slowly open his eyes and look around.

He saw you whispering at your sleep. He then stood up and went to you. He pushed Sungyeol aside and laid beside you instead.

He hug you to make you calm, “Hyemi-ah..” he whispered to you. You frowned and slowly open your eyes only to see L hugging you.

“Myungsoo oppa..” you scaredly whispered. “Having a nightmare?” he asked as you slowly nodded.

“I thought it was real. Omma hate me because my bracelet broke. She want to leave me forever.” you whispered as your eyes were teary.

“Shhh.. Don’t think anything. Just think all the happy moments. Don’t worry, I won’t leave you, we won’t leave you. Go and back to sleep. I’m just here next to you.” he said.

You softened by his words then closed your eyes again. He hug you for you to be more calm. *Thank you Myungsoo oppa..*

When he felt the you were already asleep, he look down and saw a tear fall from your left eye. He gently wiped it, “I won’t leave you, we won’t leave you. Promise..” he whispered as he also closed his eyes.