Mother-Daughter Time

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Next day, you and L prepared yourselves for the interview in one of the talk show will air later.

“Are you ready?” L asked. You smiled and nodded.

With that, you and L left the dorm and went to your interview.

---

“Good morning everyone~ Our guest for today are the two members of Infinite, L and you.” the host said.

“Annyeong haseyo! L-imnida from Infinite.” he bowed.

“Annyeong haseyo! Kwon Hyemi-imnida from Infinite~” you also bowed.

“So.. We watch the press conference about the two of you and both of you revealed that you two are dating right?” the host asked. “Yes. That’s true. We’re really dating.” L honestly replied.

“And we also heard that Hyemi’s long lost mother is L’s mother? Is that true?” the host askes again.

You nodded, “Yes it’s true.” you replied. “L said that you two are dating right? Ans you said your mom is his mom? That means.. Both of you are related right?” the host was now confused.

L smiled, “Yes. Her mom is my mom before but I just found out recently that she’s not really my real mom.” he explained.

“That means.. You two are not really related?” the host asked as both you and L nodded.

“Woah~ your story was epic. Seems like you two are really fated to be together.” the host commented.

You and L smiled to each other.

“Anything you want to say to someone?” the host asked you. You nodded, “Uh yeah.. I want to say Hi to all my oppas and for my omma, thank you. You didn’t know how happy I am when I found you. Saranghae omma.” you smiled at the screen.

Your omma softened as she watch you on the TV.

---

“Um.. I just want to remind all of you that we need to attend the awarding tonight.” Sunggyu remind all of you as youa nd L arrived at the dorm.

All of you nodded.

Then suddenly, the door bell rang.

“I’ll go get it.” you volunteered yourself as you walk to the door.

As you open the door, you saw your mom standing there. “Omma!” you brightened.

“Annyeong!” she waved. “Come in.” you led the way as she followed.

“Uh.. Omma..” L whispered. “Annyeong haseyo eomonim..” the others bowed at her.

She smiled, “Hello boys~” she greeted back.

“What brings you here omma?” you asked. “I just want to visit you and L and also the boys.” she said.

“And I just want to say that to today is your birthday. Your real birthday.” she said.

“Eh? Today is your real birthday?” Sungjong gasped. “I don’t know.” you replied.

“Yes. Today is her birthday and I want to ask a permission, I want to spend this day with my daughter. Could you please allow me?” she asked the boys.

They all nodded.

“Exactly! The awarding will helding tonight and Hyemi still didn’t have a dress to wear for the event.” Woohyun said.

“Really? So do you want me to go with you to the mall and buy a dress for you?” she asked you.

You smiled and nodded, “I would love to.” you replied.

With that, you and your mom left the dorm.

---

“You try this.” your mom handed you a sky blue dress. You nodded and took it.

After a while, you went out from the dressing room. Your mom look at you ftom head to toe an shook her head.

“Try this one.” this time, a pink one. You took it again and went yo the dressing room.

As you went out, you saw your mother shook her head again. “Maybe this.” a red one this time.

As you went out, you saw her shook her head once again. “Try the black one.” she handed you the elegant black dress.

As you went out, a smile went up ftom her face. She clasp her hands, “Great! So gorgeous!” she commented.

You smiled, “Thank you.”

---

“Let’s go eat.” she said as you smiled and nodded. Both of you stopped at the restaurant to eat there.

Your mom ask you so many questions about you. She want to know all your likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. She really want to be a good mother to you from now on since she didn’t do it to in the past 18 years.

*My life is now completed. Even though I didn’t have any dad, I’m still lucky to have a better mom. Thank you omma..*