Recording

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Next day, the 3 managers to Infinite’s dorm. You and the boys were still sleeping when they come in.

“Geonam, go to Hoya’s, Sungjong’s, Sungyeol’s and L’s room and wake them up. Hyoan, you go to Hyemi’s room and wake her up and me to Sunggyu’s, Dongwoo’s and Woohyun’s room to wake them up.” Jungryul ordered as the 2 managers nodded and went to their way.

---

“Sunggyu-ah, wake up. Dongwoo-ah, Woohyun-ah.. Wake up!” Jungryul said as he lightly shook their body.

Sunggyu slowly open his eyes only to see their manager. “Wae? It’s still early.” he said while rubbing his eyes.

“Yes, I know but you still need to wake up. Go get up and wake these two.” Jungryul pointed to Dongwoo ans Woohyun.

Sunggyu did what his manager said as Jungryul left the room.

---

“Hoya, L wake up now!” Geonam shook them. He then stood up to wake Sungjong and Sungyeol from upper beds. “Sungjong-ah, Sungyeol-ah wake up!” he also shook them.

Sungyeol was the first one who woke up then Sungjong then Hoya and lastly L.

“Guys get up and follow me outside.” Geonam ordered as he left the room. The boys rubbed their eyes  then followed Geonam.

---

“Hyemi-ah, wake up..” Hyoan gently shook you. You slowly open your eyes. “Eh? Why so early?” you asked while rubbing your eyes.

“We need to say something to all of you. Get up now and follow me outside.” Hyoan said as you nodded.

Hyoan went out from your room. You stood up and followed him.

---

“What is it all about hyungs?” Sunggyu asked their managers as all of you sat on the floor.

“Next month will be the Infinite’s comeback right?” Jungryul asked as they nodded.

“So.. We’re here to remind all of you. All of you need to practice but before that, all of you need to go recording first since Hyemi is still not part of your comeback song. We already divided the parts of the songs and Hyemi has also a part on it.” Jungryul explained.

“We’re going to recording now?” Woohyun asked. The managers nodded. “Go prepared yourselves and follow us to the car araseo?” Geonam said. “Araseo..” all of you replied.

---

“So.. This will be the song. All your lines has marks so you don’t need to ask us.” Hyoan gave all of you a copy of the song.

As all of you were ready, the recording started. You didn’t have any problems on your lines since you love singing also but not that much as dancing.

The recording was finished in the afternoon. The recording was successfully ended. All of you were very tired that all of you fall asleep when the time you guys went back home.