Fixing

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

“Ahhh~ so tired!” you whined as you and Infinite went back to the dorm.

“Aww~ our princess is already tired. Don’t worry. I’ll go cook for dinner so that you can go to sleep and rest.” Woohyun said.

You smiled at him and nodded, “Gomawo Woohyun oppa..” you whispered. He smiled back as he went to the kitchen.

---

“Dinner is ready~” Woohyun called as he finished preparing the dinner. You and Infinite went to the dining area after hearing what Woohyun’s call.

You were really tired that time so that you just eat silently. Infinite see the tiredness on your face so they didn’t bothered to ask. Instead they just eat silently too.

“I’m going to bed now..” you tiredly whispered as you finished your food. “Okay.. Good night Hyemi-ah..” Sunggyu said. “Jalja..” the others echoed.

“Jalja oppas..” you replied as you went to your room.

---

After 30 minutes, Infinite were still awake. They’re just waiting for you to fall asleep completely.

As they are now sure that you’re already asleep, they nodded to each other.

“Sungyeol-ah, go and get it..” Sunggyu ordered, whispering. “Mwo? Why me?” Sungyeol whispered back.

“Because you’re good when it comes to this..” Dongwoo replied. “Yeah! He’s right..” Woohyun said as Hoya gave him a nod.

“But.. I can’t do it. What if I woke her up?” Sungyeol worriedly asked. “Aish! You’re good at this hyung so don’t worry.” Sungjong said.

“But—” “No buts! Just go!” L blurted as he pushed him to the door. Sungyeol pouted, “Aish!”

---

As you were piecefully sleeping, Sungyeol on the other hand silently enter your room.

He look at you first as he stooped down to take a look at your face. *You are still beautiful even you were sleeping. I’m happy that we have you.* Sungyeol thought.

He then stood up and look around until his eyes caught your broken bracelet at the drawer. He silently walk there and get your bracelet. *Here you go..*

With that, he look at you once again before he completely went out from your room.

---

“Why is he taking so long? What if Hyemi really did awake?” Dongwoo worriedly said. “Aish! Don’t panic. He’s already out.” Woohyun nodded at the door where Sungyeol is standing, closing the door.

“Did you get it?” L asked. Sungyeol nodded as he pulled out the bracelet.

“Great! How’s Hyemi-ah?” Sunggyu asked. “Sleeping beauty..” Sungyeol replied as he sat on the floor next to L.

“Good job hyung! I told you, you can do it!” Sungjong said. Sungyeol rolled his eyes on his dongsaeng.

“Aish! Stop!” Hoya said, almost whispering. “Yeah! Let’s just fix the bracelet.” Sunggyu ordered as the others nodded.

They started fixing the bracelet until, “Ahh~ why this is so hard?” Sungyeol whispered. “Yeah! I don’t think we can turn it back to normal.” Sungyeol added.

“No! We need to continue and fix it.” L said as he tried fixing the bracelet again. “Yeah! L is right! Just for you..” Woohyun agreed.

“Okay, let’s do it again..” Hoya said as he help L and Woohyun.

The others let out a sigh and nodded. They tried and tried until they finally fixed it.

That was already 3:00 in the morning when they finally finished fixing the bracelet.

“Woah! We’re finally finish!” Sungyeol said as Hoya nodded. “It’s looks like a new bracelet now.” Sungjong commented.

“I know right! Sungyeol-ah, go back to her room and put back the bracelet.” Sunggyu ordered.

“Me again?” Sungyeol protested. “Of course! You’re the only one Yeolli~” Dongwoo said.

“But—” he stopped when he saw L raising an eyebrow at him. Sungyeol pouted, “Araseo.. I’ll do it.” he then went back to your room with your bracelet.

---

“Come on! Let’s take some sleep..” Sunggyu said as Sungyeol went out from your room.

Infinite tiredly nodded as they went to their respective rooms and soon, fall asleep.