Lose

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Two years had passed, you’re now 17 years old. You’re still working at the Coffee Shop.

Ever since you left the Orphanage, you starting to love singing and especially dancing. That was actually your hobbies but you can’t do it on the Orphanage because you need to do first your house chores there even the other kids too.

You also started to joined some dance competition since you were good on it. Luckily, you’re always got the girst prize.

---

Today was the last day of Infinite to perform at Comeback Stage. There are some Inspirits there but it’s not like the old time anymore. Day by day, the population of Inspirits decreases.

“Seems like you guys didn’t have much fans now.” Jungryul, one of Infinite’s manager said as their performance already finished. Infinte just bowed their head. They can also feel that. They didn’t want to lose their fans but it just happened.

“Let’s just go now and talk about it at your dorm.” Geonam, their other manager said. Infinite nodded as they went to the van.

As they reach their dorm, they all went out and went to the dorm.

“I want to hear all your reaction about Infinite’s popularity going down and also losing fans.” Hyoan, their other manager said. “Yes. We need to hear all your reaction.” Geonam agreed as Jungryul nodded.

“Sunggyu, you go first.” Hyoan ordered.

“Actually, I feel hurt when I saw only a few fans at our performance earlier. I don’t want to lose them really.” Sunggyu said. “Me too. I don’t want to lose them.” Dongwoo agreed.

“Not only our fans, also our popularity. We also want to keep it high.” Woohyun said. “Yeah. Without our fans, we also don’t have that popularity.” Hoya said.

“And if Infinite will continue to be like this, netizens will going to forget us.” Sungyeol said. “And Infinite will gone forever.” L said. “We didn’t want to happen that. But what are we going to do?” Sungjong asked in panic.

“Okay. We all didn’t want to happen that. For now, go and rest as we 3 will think a solution for this.” Jungryul said . Infinite nodded and went to their respective rooms.

With that, their 3 managers left the dorm.