A girl?

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

You were shocked on what you heard. They said that they want you to become a member of Infinite. *Be a member of a boy group that I didn’t even know?*

They nodded at your asked. “When we saw your performance at stage earlier, we actually amazed t your dance moves. That was actually a unique moves. So.. that’s the reason why we want you to be a part of Infinite.” Jungryul explained.

“Why don’t we go and eat then let’s talk about it there?” Geonam suggested. “Right!” Hyoan agreed.

*We’re going to eat? Exactly! I’m already hungry.* you thought.

“Okay, let’s go and eat to have a talk there. Is it okay with you Miss?” Jungryul asked you. You nodded since you’re really hungry now.

---

The 4 of you eat at the high class restaurant. *They are really rich I guess.* you thought as the 4 of you look for a place and sat there. After a minute, the food already served. You’re the who started to eat among the 4 of you because you can’t take it anymore. You were very very hungry.

“So.. what’s your name?” Jungryul suddenly asked. “I’m Kwon Hyemi.” you simply replied.

“How old are you?” Geonam was the one who asked. “17.” you replied, busy with your food. “So.. she will the new maknae of the group..” Hyoan whispered.

“Yes. If she accept our offer. So Hyemi, what’s your decision?” Jungryul asked.

You then stopped eating your food for a moment, “I want to ask some questions first before I decided.” you said. “Okay. Go ahead.” Jungryul replied.

“You said that Infinite is a boy group right?” you asked as they nodded. “Then, why did you 3 want me to be a part of it? I’m a girl.” you said.

“Yes. We know that. Actually, Infinite’s popularity was slowly going down. And we think that your the best solution in our problem.” Hyoan said.

“Me? The solution? How?” you asked, confused. “Because you’re a girl so if you join Infinite, netizens will going to be crazy. That will be a big shocking news. With that, Infinite will going to have a boy fans because of you.” Hyoan explained. “Because of me? That’s impossible! I’m not beautiful to be an idol.” you replied.

Suddenly, you saw 3 pairs of eyes on you. “Wae?” you asked them.

“You’re beautiful I think.” Geonam commented. “Yes. You just need to put some make-up on your face.” Jungryul said. “And also wear some georgeous clothes.” Hyoan added.

“Eh?” you were confused. “Don’t worry, you don’t need to buy. We’re going to provide it for you.” Geonam said.

“And about your food and your place to stay, we’re also provide it for you.” Jungryul said. You paused by it, *If I accept their offer, I’m going to have foods and a place to stay?* you thought.

“So.. any questions?” Jungryul asked. You just shook your head. “So.. what’s your decision now? Are you going to take it or not?” Hyoan asked.

You look at them for a moment who were waiting for your reply. Suddenly, you finally nodded, “Okay. I’ll take it.” you replied.

They were surprised by your replied. “Really?” Geonam asked. You nodded again, “But you 3 need to promise me that you will provide a place to stay for me and foods for everyday.” you said.

“Okay. We will.” Hyoan said. “So.. here’s the contract.” Jungryul handed you a contract paper. “You prepared a contract hyung?” Geonam asked. “Of course! You know me, I’m always ready.” he smirked.

Jungryul then look at you. “Please fill up. Write your name here then signature here.” he said as he pointed out.

You nodded and started to fill it up. “Here..” you handed back to him. He take a look at on it and put it back to his bag. “So.. We will be your managers. I’m Jungryul.” he said.

“I’m Geonam.” a tall man said. “Hyoan is here.” a not-so-short man said.

“Call your parents now so they will know about this.” Jungryul said. You shook your head, “No need for that. I don’t have parents.” you replied.

“Your sister or brother then.” Geonam suggested. “I don’t have any of them also.” you replied.

“Any of your guardian then.” Hyoan suggested. “I don’t have one. I’m the only one in my life.“ you simply replied.

Geonam want to ask some more but Jungryul grabbed his arm. Grobam look at him as Jungryul shook his head to gave him a signal. He just nodded and sit properly.

“Wait. I’m going to call the boys.” Jungryul said as he dialed Sunggyu’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?” Sunggyu answered. “It’s Jungryul. We already get a solution to our problem.” Jungryul said.

Sunggyu brightened, “Really? What is it?” he asked excitedly. “A new member for Infinite.” he replied.

“Eh?” Sunggyu was confused. “We’re actually going there so we can introduce the new member. Tell this to others araseo?” “Okay hyung.” Sunggyu replied and with that, the phone call ended.

“Let’s go to Infinite’s dorm.” he said. “Wait! Is that dorm was going to be my place to stay?” you asked as they nodded. “No worries. You have your own room.” Geonam said.

You then nodded, “Okay but, can we please go to my apartment first to get all my stuffs?” you asked. They nodded as you 4 left.

---

“What hyung said?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu after the phone call. “He said the they already get a solution to our problem.”

The others brightened on what Sunggyu said. “What is it?” L asked. “A new member.” he replied.

“What?” Dongwoo gasped. “We’re become 8 now?” Hoya asked. “I guess.” Sunggyu replied.

“That’s good then. I want Infinite to big just like Super Junior.” Sungyeol happily beamed.

The other members gave him a look. His smile vanished and then he shut his mouth.

“Where the new member gonna sleep then?” Sungjong asked. “At your room.” Sunggyu said.

“I’m just wondering what the new member look a like?” Woohyun said. “I hope he’s hansome like me.” Sungyeol said as the others burst into laughter.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. “I think they already arrived.” Sunggyu guessed as he walks to the door and opened it. The others followed him from behind.

“Uh, hyung! You 3 already here.” Sunggyu said as the managers just nodded. “Where’s the new member?” Sunggyu asked.

Then Geonam suddenly moved aside for Infinite to saw you who were hiding behind him. “She’s the new member of Infinite.” Geonam introduced you.

Infinite turned to your direction then, “What?! A girl?!” they all gasped at the same time.