Daughter

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

“Um.. Eomonim, I’m sorry but I’m not your daughter.” you managed to say. She slowly released you from the hug.

You could see her tears didn’t stop falling. “You are my daughter and this..” she raised the bracelet, “..this is the proof.” she said between her tears.

You were confused at that moment thay you didn’t say a word. “You said that you’re an orphan right?” she asked. You slowly nodded.

“By any chance, are you came from Seoul Orphanage?” she asked. You nodded again.

After she saw you nodded, her tears starting to fall more. She hug you once again, “You are really my daughter.” she whispered.

You were still speechless, didn’t know what to say. “I’m sorry if I left you there.” with that she released you from the hug. “This bracelet..” she raised once again, “..I left it to you so that I can still find you and now you’re here. In front of me. You didn’t know how happy I am now.” she said with a smile.

*What? She’s my mother?* you then quickly grabbed your bracelet from her hand, “Mianhe..” you whispered as you runaway.

As you passed by at the living room, L saw you.

“Hyemi-ah!” he called you but you didn’t look at him and just continue running until you completely disapeared ftom his sight.

L suddenly saw her omma trying to run after you, “Hyemi-ah!” she called.

L walks to her, “What’s happening omma? Why are you crying?” he asked in confusion.

“She’s my daughter..” she whispered. L frozed, “Y-Your daughter?” he gasped.

She nodded. “She’s my long lost daughter.” she managed to say.

*Hyemi is my omma’s daughter?..*

---

You keep on running, didn’t know where to go. Until you reach the Bus Stop and quickly ride the first bus that stopped.

Your tears starting to fall. *Why did she appeared just now? And out of the women here in Korea, why her? Why Myungsoo oppa’s omma? That means.. He’s my brother?..* you sadly thought as your tears keeps on falling.

As the bus suddenly stopped, you stood up and went out. The first place that crossed on your mind is the Orphanage.

Without any hesitation, you went there with so many thoughts on your mind.