Valentines Day

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

After that practice, you and L became a couple now but you want keep it a secret to others.

You pleaded L to not tell to others about your relationship with him. At first, L didn’t agreed but you tried to convince him and finally agreed with you.

---

Valentines day came. You and L have a date plan for that. You wear a jeans with a simple shirt on top so that the others will not give suspected to the two of you.

L also wear a simple outfit.

You and L were about to leave when Sunggyu suddenly caught you two. “Hey! Where you two are going?” he asked.

“Yeah.. It’s valentines so why are you teo leaving?” Woohyun asked.

Both you and L stopped. You worriedly look at L and gave him a ‘what are we going to do?’ look.

L spun around and look at them. “Where going to have a practice for our special part. Our comeback is tonight remember?” L lied.

You look to others, waiting for their reaction.

“But today is valentines. We just need to go out all.” Sungjong said. “Yeah.. I want go out~” Sungyeol whined.

“You guys can go out but me and Hyemi couldn’t. We still need to master our special part. Do you want the both of us to make a mess in our comeback?” L asked.

Sungyeol and Sungjong shook their heads. “We don’t.” they replied.

“I think they really need to practice since our comeback is tonight.” Dongwoo suggested. Hoya nodded in agreement, “I agreed with him.”

“Okay then. But you two need to come back here before our comeback starts araseo?” Sunggyu said.

You and L eagerly nodded.

With that, both you and L left the dorm.

---

“Wear this.” L handed you a mask as the car stopped in front of the Lotte World.

“What for?” you asked. “For our protections. We’re popular remember?” L reminded you.

You nodded, “Uh-oh yeah..” you took it from him and wear it. He also wear his mask.

Both of you went out from the car and enter the Lotte World.

L hold your hand that made you jump a little. He look down at you and smiled, “You need to used to it because I’m starting to do it in usual.” he said. You shyly smiled at him blushing and slowly nodded.

Luckily, you have your mask so he didn’t saw your pink face.

“Let’s ride the roller coaster. I really want to ride it with you but you choose Hoya hyung to be your partner when the first time we go here.” you can see that he’s pouting.

You smiled, “Mianhe.. But I’ll promise to ride all the rides here with you, only you..” you said.

A smile went up to his lips. “Let’s start to ride one by one then.” he said as he dragged you to the first ride, the roller coaster.

After the roller coaster, both of you ecplore the Lotte World and rides all the rides there.

---

“Woah! That was so awesome~” you beamed. L smiled at you, “I know right!”

“Let’s eat!” L said. You smiled an nodded.

---

“Let’s sit there..” you pointed at the corner area so no one will noticed the both of you.

“Okay. Let’s sit there.” L agreed as both of you walks there and sit.

A waiter went to your table and take your orders. After just 10 minutes, your orders already arrived.

As the waiter left you two, L removed his mask from his face.

“What are you doing?” you whispered to him. “Wae? No one will going to see us here. We’re here at the corner plus there’s only few customers here.” he explained.

You look around and L is right, only few customers are eating in the restaurant.

With that, you also removed your mask from your face and started to eat.

As you were eating, a spoon with a food on it face your face. You followed the spoon and saw L trying to fed you.

“Myungsoo oppa..” you shyly whispered. “Do you know how long I’ve waited to this to you? Please take it hmm?” L pleaded.

You nodded and shyly took his offer. You swallowed the food and eat it.

As you didn’t know, L want something different. “Go and feed me too.” he whispered to you. You look at him surprised, “Eh?” you gasped.

“I said, feed me too~” he whined. You nodded and shyly fed him.

“Woah! so delicious especially when you feed me..” L said. You rolled your eyes but smiled, “You’re so funny Myungsoo oppa..” you said.

“That’s why you’re in love with me..” he teased. You blush on it, “Stop teasing me!” you said.

“Aww~ my girlfriend is so cute~” L lightly pinched your cheek. You lightly sbapped his hand, “Let’s just eat okay?” you said.

He smiled, “Araseo..” he cutely said as he continue to eat. You smiled by his cuteness. *I’m very lucky to have you Myungsoo oppa..*

With that, you also continue your food.