Fashion Show

Nana's Private War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past the Rue De Rivoli and the Jardin de Tuileries, stood the Grand Palais, where a spectacle of well dressed stars lined up to enter the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show.  Karl Lagerfeld kindly invited Park Chanyeol to sit in the first row.  Chanyeol smiled and thanked him for his invitation.  He told him that he was proud to represent South Korea as a brand ambassador.    Mr. Lagerfeld assured him that he was not alone and asked for him to sit between G-Dragon dressed in a grey tweed smoking jacket and T.O.P. dressed in a white leather suit. 

“And Monsieur Chanyeol, you have not seen my most spectacular vision yet,”  he said.  “You will be amazed as to what beautiful Korean actress, singer and model I have walking down the runway at the end of the show.”

Park Chanyeol smiled.

“I will surely be on the lookout.” 

Park Chanyeol wondered if that beauty was Im Ji-Nah, his noona, Nana. 

Karl Lagerfeld  excused himself and sauntered through a maze of wooden tables, mannequins and draped fabrics.  Chanyeol opened his mouth in amazement.   He was in the world of haute couture, a dream on its own.  But Park Chanyeol couldn’t get quite comfortable as he sat sandwiched between the Big Bang and he thought that perhaps this is how Jay-Z felt next to Kanye West. 

“Chanyeol-isshi, you do know that my rapping days are over,”  T.O.P. casually said.

“I heard it from G-Dragon that you are getting married.”

T.O.P. grinned.  “News spreads around fast,”  he responded.  T.O.P. twisted a silver promise ring around his finger.  “I’m passing the baton over to you Chanyeol as a rapper.  Normal military life is coming too soon for me.”  T.O.P. pointed at his dark hair.  “It had been pink, you know.”

G-Dragon elbowed Chanyeol. 

“He’s sentimental, but I have a solution to that.  I think we will all be lonely without him and we shouldn’t be torn apart.  We’re all enlisting at the same time.”  G-Dragon announced. 

“We are?”  questioned Seungri from the row behind.

“We can’t let T.O.P join the military alone.  He can’t even tie his shoes right sometimes.  And you know that it will be a piece of cake.”

“Who said cake?”  Taeyang asked as he squeezed towards the seat beside G-Dragon.

“I did,”  G-Dragon said as he raised his hand.

“It will be like band camp,”  added Seungri. 

“You’re talking about enlistment?  I don’t think it will be too hard,”  said Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter