The Helicopter Attack

Nana's Private War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sound of gunfire echoed through the forest, Nana knew that the situation had taken a turn for the worse. She had been hiding in a nearby cave with the rest of the squad when the North Koreans launched their attack, and now she feared that her worst nightmare was about to come true.

Park Chanyeol had been out on reconnaissance when the attack began, and she had no idea where he was or if he was still alive. All she knew was that she had to do something to help.

Nana picked up a nearby weapon and rushed out of the cave, firing blindly at the advancing soldiers. The others followed suit, and soon they were engaged in a full-scale battle.

But as they fought, Nana realized that something was wrong. The North Koreans seemed to be targeting her specifically, aiming their weapons directly at her and ignoring the others.

And then, as if on cue, they stopped firing and started advancing toward her, their guns trained on her chest.

"Drop your weapon," one of them barked in broken English. "Or we will shoot."

Nana hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. But then she saw the look in their eyes, and she knew that they were serious.

Slowly, she lowered her weapon to the ground, feeling a sense of dread wash over her. She had heard stories of what the North Koreans did to their prisoners, and she knew that she was in grave danger.

As they approached, she saw one of them motioning for her to come with them. And then, to her surprise, she saw a figure emerge from the trees.

It was Park Chanyeol.

He was bruised and bloody, but he was alive. And as he approached, Nana felt a sense of relief wash over her.

"Let her go," he said, his voice steady and firm.

The North Koreans hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. And then, to Nana's surprise, they complied.

They released her and backed away, disappearing into the woods.

Nana turned to Chanyeol, her heart pounding in her chest. "Thank you," she said softly.

He didn't say anything in response, but the look in his eyes told her everything she needed to know. He had risked his life to save hers, and she was grateful.

As they made their way back to headquarters, Nana couldn't help but wonder what would happen next. Would the North Koreans come after them again? And if they did, would they be ready to fight them off?

But as she looked at Park Chanyeol, she knew that they had a chance. 

And even though she didn't know what the future held, Nana knew that she could trust him to keep her safe.

Park Chanyeol didn't say anything in response, but the look in his eyes told Nana ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter