Unexpected Allies

Nana's Private War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Park Chanyeol made his way through the woods, his mind raced with worry for his fellow soldier. He knew that Choi Seunghyun was skilled in handling animals, but luring a tiger into enemy territory was an entirely different matter. Chanyeol quickened his pace, scanning the forest for any sign of his comrade.

As he approached a clearing, he saw movement in the bushes ahead. He crouched down and drew his weapon, ready to defend himself against any threat. But as the figure emerged from the foliage, Chanyeol lowered his gun in surprise. It was Nana.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered, relieved but confused.

"I heard what was going on," she replied. "I had to see for myself."

Chanyeol sighed. He knew he couldn't send her back, not when they were so close to enemy lines. But he couldn't let her stay with him either.

"Fine," he said. "But stay close and keep quiet."

Together, they continued through the woods, searching for any sign of Choi Seunghyun. Chanyeol's heart pounded in his chest as they moved deeper into enemy territory, but Nana remained calm and collected. It was as if she had done this a hundred times before.

As they neared the enemy camp, Chanyeol motioned for Nana to stay back. He drew closer to the edge of the clearing, peering through the foliage to see what was happening.

And then he saw him. Choi Seunghyun, standing in the center of the camp, with a tiger by his side.

Chanyeol's jaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter