FOREVER WITH YOU 02

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyukjae ah… open the door.” Heechul said and keeps on knocking the door.

Hyukjae locked himself in the room since he returned from the hospital. Heechul  panicked when he saw Hyukjae get into the cab in front of the hospital earlier today and quickly followed the cab with Hyukjae’s car. He was lucky enough since Hyukjae went straight back home. But he could not stop worrying since the younger guy was locking himself inside of the room when he reached the house.

Hyukjae looks at the door before he buried his face on his knees. He sits on the bed while hugging his knees. He doesn’t know what he should do now. Everything seems unbelievable.

“Hyukjae ah… open the door!!! We need to talk. Don't shut yourself like this!” Heechul said and keeps on knocking the door.

“Later… later Hyung… I want to be alone now” Hyukjae said and Heechul can hear it clearly.

“Arrasso, we will talk later, but please… unlock the door now. I will not disturb you but please leave this door unlock.” Heechul said.

“Just leave me alone for now Hyung… I will open the door later…” Hyukjae said.

Heechul sighs and his hair in mess before he looks again at the door. “I will be in the kitchen to prepare our dinner. If you need anything, feel free to call me.” Heechul said. Hyukjae remains silent while Heechul slowly walks away from the room.

_____________________________

He leaves his bicycle beside of the restaurant and quickly runs towards the entrance and walks into the restaurant.

“I am here! Sorry I am late” He said.

The others look at him and smile. “It is okay, Hae Hyung.”

Donghae smiles to the younger. “Is the Sajangnim here?”

The younger shooks his head. “I think he will arrive soon. So, you better change your clothes now.” The younger said.

“Arrasso. Gomawo, Kyu.” He said.

Kyuhyun smiles and nods his head. Donghae walks towards the locker room for the waiter and chef. He changes his clothes to the waiter uniform that he places inside his locker. After changing, he checks his appearance on the mirror then he walks out from the locker room.

After he walks out and closes the door behind of him, he looks around. The waiters there currently are preparing for the opening. He walks towards the dining hall and help them prepare for the opening. After finishing the preparation, some of the waiters stand in front of the door while some of them stand in front of the counter that connects the kitchen and the dining hall.

Kyuhyun stands beside Donghae and looks at the older. Donghae seems a bit tired. “Are you okay, Hyung?” Kyuhyun asks.

Donghae looks at Kyuhyun and nods his head. “I am fine.” Donghae said.

“Are you sure? Your dark circle under your eyes seems to be getting worsen.” Kyuhyun said.

“Really?” Donghae asks and slowly touches his skin under his eyes. Life is hard for him. After his Appa passed away two years ago, he left Donghae and his family a big amounts of debts with loan shark. Started from there Donghae’s life has turned to be so hard. He quited his school in Japan and returned back to Korea to help his Omma and dongsaeng. He was so sad when he need to leave his school because he worked hard to get the scholarship. But, the most important thing was that he needed to return to Korea to help his family. He works for several of part time jobs to earn money to pay the debts and also earn money for his dongsaeng’s school tuition fees. His schedules: Early in the morning, he will deliver the milk before he work for his second job, the tour guides then lastly at night, a waiter at his best friend’s restaurant, Siwon.

“Sajangnim is here!” Jonghyun who is the receptionist of the restaurant said out loud so the waiters and also the chef will get ready.

The restaurant is a kind of high class restaurant owned by Siwon. Siwon really takes a good care of the restaurant since he work hard to open the restaurant with his own effort. Even though the restaurant only open at night, the restaurant makes a huge profits since people love to come there. Usually, the customer needs to book a month earlier if they want to come here.

The waiters get ready to welcome Siwon and when Siwon walks inside the restaurant, all of them bow to him. “Welcome, Sajangnim.” They said then stand properly.

Siwon just smile to them. “Let’s work hard today too.” Siwon said.

“Yes, we will!.” The waiters answer.

Siwon smiles then he walks to the stairs that connect to his office upstairs, but he stops in front of Donghae and looks at the guy. Donghae smiles at Siwon.

“Lee Donghae shi, come and see me upstairs.” Siwon said.

“What?” Donghae asks in surprise.

“I heard that you came late today. Don't think that I don't know. Siwon said.

Donghae bitea his lips and noda his head. Siwon walks straight upstairs. Kyuhyun looks at Siwon and rolls his eyes before he glares at Jonghyun who is smirking toward sDonghae. He knew that it was Jonghyun who reported this to Siwon since that guy really love to report this kind of thing to Siwon, so Siwon will favor him and raise his salary or something.

“That Jonghyun…” Kyuhyun said and wants to approach Jonghyun but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter