FOREVER WITH YOU 07

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae looks around before he get into the bus and joins the other tourist. He is waiting for Donghae, but the guy is nowhere to be seen. He takes a sit at one of the seats then he looks at Sooyoung who is currently explaining a little bit about the destination that they are going now. Curently they will go to Jeju Folk Village Museum. Sooyoung keep explaining in Japanese language, but of course Hyukjae understands it since he is able to speak Japanese. While explaining about what will the tourist will see and enjoy at the museum, the bus starts to moving that makes Hyukjae looks around again then he raises his hand up to attract Sooyoung’s attention.

“Oh! Yes, Hyukjae shi?” Sooyoung asks in Korea.

“Mmm, where is Donghae shi?” Hyukjae ask.

“Donghae shi? He went straight there since he has another part time job to do this morning. Why?” Sooyoung asks.

“Nothing… Gomawoyo…” Hyukjae said.

Sooyoung smiles and then she ends her explanation and move to her seat in front. Hyukjae takes out his camera from his bag and starts to record the view that he see outside before he record himself. He looks at the lenses and waves his hand.

“Anyeong!” He said and smiles before he records the scene in the bus. The other tourists talk to each other since they know each other, but he has no one to talk too. “I wish Hae is here.” Eunhyuk said inside his heart then he looks outside of the window again after he is done recording.

He keeps looking outside while smiling. Since he comes here, his heart feels so in peace and he also rarely have his headache. He just hopes that the next 6 days, he will be fine and continue stay like this. Stay in peace and feeling ease.

The bus stop when they arrived at their destination. Sooyoung stands up and tells the tourist that they finally reach their destination. She also told them to get down and wait for everyone before they get in since they need a ticket to enter. The tourist gets down from the bus one by one and the last one to come out is Hyukjae. After he steps out from the bus, he looks around again, searching for Donghae.

____________________________

Donghae takes all the tickets which is a wristband from the staff after making the payment.

“Gamsahanimida.” Donghae said before he walks away from the counter and smiles to find out that the bus finally arrive. He walks towards the bus and able to see the tourist get down one by one led by Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looks at him and quickly waves her hand at him. “Oppa! Here.” Sooyoung said.

Hyukjae quickly looks at Sooyoung when he hears Sooyoung calling someone. He looks towards Sooyoung's direction and saw Donghaw walking towards Sooyoung while waving his hand at her. Hyukjae can’t help but smiles after he finally see sDonghae.

“Ohayō gozaimasu.” Donghae said and bows to the tourists. They also greet Donghae, and he looks back at Sooyoung.

“Did you get the ticket?” Sooyoung asks.

“Yes, here.” Donghae said and shows the tickets to Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiles and gives Donghae a tumbs up.

“Oh, are both of you couple?” One of the tourists asks in Japanese that surprise Donghae and Sooyoung.

Hyukjae looks at the tourist who is asking and he turns back to look at Donghae and Sooyoung.

“No, we are not.” Donghae said and shakes his head.

“Oh really? But you guys looks good together.” She said.

Hyukjae glare at her while holding his fist. “What is wrong with her? He said they are not, so why would you still saying they look good together?” Eunhyuk thought at himself while looking at Donghae and Sooyoung. “No, they look really bad together.” Hyukjae said inside his heart. Sooyoung smiles shyly and also denies it. The shy smiles make Hyukjae become more annoyed. “Why did she smiles like that? She will makes the others think that they really date each other even though they denied it.”

“Alright, let’s forget about this… This is the ticket and you need to wear it on your wrist.” Donghae said and shows the ticket to the group. “I will distri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter