FOREVER WITH YOU 04

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae looks at all the food on the table before he sighs and puts down his chopstick. Heechul looks at him after hearing his sighing.

“Why?” Heechul asks.

Hyukjae looks at the older and shakes his head. “Nothing… I don’t have any appetite to eat rightnow.”

“Why? Did you feel any pain now?” Heechul asks with worried eyes and looks at Hyukjae’s body up and down.

“No… it just that...., I doesn’t want to eat now.” Hyukjae said.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to eat all of this food, but at least eat a little bit so your stomach will not be empty.” Heechul said.

Hyukjae just looks at the food without even having any thought to eat them.

“Eat or just dream on about going to Jeju.” Heechul threatens Hyukjae.

“What?” Hyukjae looks at Heechul with some unsatisfied face. “This is so so not fair. You threaten me with foods” He said.

“Eat your food a little bit.” Heechul said.

Hyukjae glares at the older before he takes back his chopstick and starts to eat again.

Heechul smiles looking at the younger that begins to eat again. “Mmmm… I already look for some tourist guide at Jeju, but it is rare to find a group of Korean that go to Jeju for a trip. However, are a lot of Japanese and China’s tourist group.” Heechul said.

The younger looks at the older and smiles when he talks about Jeju. “It’s okay. Put me in the Japanese group.” Hyukjae said.

“Will you be fine with them?” Heechul asks.

“It’s okay. I can speak Japanese and it will be so much fun. Just register my name in the  group.” Hyukjae said.

“Okay, I will register your name.” Heechul said.

“Make it quick because… I am afraid that I could not make it.” Hyukjae said that makes  Heechul stops eating and looks  at him.

“Do you even  need to say it that way?” Heechul asks.

“It is true, Hyung. I am going to die soon, so I need to go quickly before I die.” Hyukjae said.

“No, you will go to Jeju and come back safely here.” Heechul said.

“I also hope so. So, you better register my name as soon as possible so I could make it there and can come back here safely.” Hyukjae said and smiles.

“Arrasso, I will register your name soon.” Heechul said.

Hyukjae smiles and nods his head before he continues to eat. But then, he looks back at Heechul. “Eunhyuk… how is him? Did you find him?” Hyukjae asks.

Heechul looks back at Hyukjae. “Eunhyuk… our men are still looking for him. There is no much information about him because there are a lot of fake rumors.” Heechul said.

“What rumors?” Hyukjae asks.

“There are some people said that your Omma took him to some village and stayed there, but there is some people said that they went to New York and live there.” Heechul said.

“Anything else?” Hyukjae asks.

“There is some friends of your Omma said that your Omma went to China and get married with a man there. But later on, that man passed away and they moved to New York. I think this is the true one.” Heechul said.

“So, find out about it.” Hyukjae said.

“Our men are trying their best to find out about it.” Heechul said.

Hyukjae nodd his head. “I really wish that I can see him again… I really hope so… Please God give me more time”

_______________________

Donghae walks into the office before he smiles to Sooyoung. “Oppa, you are here.” Sooyoung said.

Donghae nods his head then he sits in front of Sooyoung. “Yes, I just finish my part time job earlier.” Donghae said. “So, why did you call me? Is there any other tourist group that I need to guide this time?”

Sooyoung nods her head. “Yes, there will be a new tourist group will coming here three days from now. They are coming from Japan and I need you to become their tour guide.” Sooyoung said.

“Sure, it would be my pleasure.” Donghae said.

“But, you don’t have to worry because their time tables are not too tight. They are just some tourist group that are already familiar with Jeju but only need us to guide them to go to other places that they never been before.” Sooyoung said then she takes out a piece of paper. “This is their time tables that they send to us.” Sooyoung said and gives the paper to Donghae.

“Gomawo.” Donghae said and takes the paper.

“You just need to guide them on the time that is highlighted in yellow, the other time is their personal time.” Sooyoung said.

Donghae looks at the time tables. “It is a week… omo! I only need to guide them… two hours in a day.” Donghae said.

Sooyoung nods her head. “Yes.” Sooyoung said.

“Why would they need a tour guide if they already familiar about Jeju? Rich people are sure different.” Donghae talkes to himself “All of them are from Japan?” Donghae asks Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nods her head before she suddenly shakes her head as she remembers something. “No… there is someone from Korea.” Sooyoung said.

“What? Why would a Korean need a tour guide to have a trip in Jeju?” Donghae ask.

“I don’t quite know, but he paid a lot of money and double the payments.” Sooyoung said.

“What? Ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter