FOREVER WITH YOU 05

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae looks at Hyukjae who is getting into the bus before he looks at Sooyoung that is writing something in her file. Donghae walks towards the lady and stands beside her.

“There he is, Lee Hyukjae. Everyone is here now, right?” Donghae asks.

Sooyoung looks at Donghae and nods her head. “Yes, Oppa. Everyone are here now.” She said while she takes out a piece of paper and gives it to Donghae. “Give this to Lee Hyukjae shi. He still does not have the schedule for this trip and I think you need to explain to him why there are too much free time here.”

Donghae looks at the paper and nods his head. “Arrasso, I will give this to him and explain about it.” Donghae said.

Sooyoung nods her head and smiles. “Let’s get into the bus.” Sooyoung said.

Donghae nods his head then both of them get into the bus. Donghae looks around before his eyes stops at Hyukjae who sit alone at the second row before he looks at the others.

“Anyeonghaseyo Everyone! Welcome to Jeju Island, I am Lee Donghae and I will be your tourist guide for the whole one week that all of you will be staying here.” Donghae greets the tourists and speaks in Japanese.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae and smiles. Donghae eyes who is looking around meet s eyes with him and focuses on looking at Eunhyuk's. He thinks that Eunhyuk looks very sweet when he smiles. 

“Now, we are going to the Hotel. For today, all of you will have the time to rest and our trip will begin tomorrow.” Donghae said. “Is there anything that all of you want to ask, please feel free to do so.” Then, some of the tourists start to ask questions and Donghae answers it all.

After done with Q&A session, Donghae looks at Hyukjae and walks towards him.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” Donghae said.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Donghae shi.” Hyukjae said.

“Can I sit here?” Donghae asks and points to the empty seat beside Hyukjae.

“Sure, just seat.” Hyukjae said.

“Gomawoyo.” Donghae said and take a sit beside of Hyukjae then he looks back at the guy beside of him. “This is the trip schedule.” Donghae said and hands Hyukjae the paper that Sooyoung gave him earlier. 

“Gomawoyo.” Hyukjae said as he takes the paper before him to look at it. “Oh… why there is only 2 hours guide per day?” Hyukjae asks and looks at Donghae with a surprise face.

“Yes, there is only 2 hours guide per day since the others want to go travel by their own. This group of tourist is a group that already familiar with Jeju. So, they just want us to guide them to some place they never been before.” Donghae said.

“But… I…” Hyukjae don’t know how to say but he looks worriedly at Dongahe.

“Why?” Donghae asks.

“Actually, this is my first time I travel to Jeju… well, I did come here before but I only came here for meetings, then I returned back to Seoul.” Hyukjae said.

“So… you do not really know about Jeju?” Donghae asks.

“No… I thought this is the regular group of tourist… I don’t know that…” Hyukjae could not finish his words and remains silent because he is speechless. He thought he will spend his day at Jeju travelling around and everything, but it’s turns out that he will only travel with the group for two hours then he will be left alone.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae before he thinks of something. “How about… I give you some private guide?” Donghae asks.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae with light of hope from his eyes. “You can do that?” He asks.

“Sure, it will be my pleasure.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae smiles then he grabs both of Donghae’s hand and holds them that caused Donghae to be surprised. “Gamsahanimida! Really really really gamsahanimida.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae slowly looks at their hands before he looks back at Hyukjae. “You don’t need to thank me. I just want to help you so that you will enjoy your vacation here and know about Jeju” Donghae said.

“I will make sure that I pay you. Just name how much you want then I will pay it… I am so thankful, Donghae shi.” Hyukjae said.

“You don’t need to pay much, just give as much as you think you could afford to pay me, and then I will be glad to show you around. Plus, since you come alone, maybe we could be friend. I think we are same age friend.” Donghae said and smiles at Hyukjae.

“You want to be my friend?” Hyukjae asks.

Donghae nods his head. “Sure, why not?”

Hyukjae looks at Donghae and smiles before he suddenly let go of Donghae’s hand and pulls the tour guide into his embrace and hugs him. Donghae is surprise and his eyes grows wider in shock. Hyukjae slowly let go of Donghae and loosen his hug before he looks back at the shock guy.

“Mianhei that I invaded your privacy… but I think I need that. I don’t have much friends since I keep on working. I just have my Hyung, so I am kind of happy that you say you wanted to be my friend.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae slowly get a hold of himself together before he smiles at Hyukjae. “It’s okay…” Donghae said and avoids eyes contact with Hyukjae.

“I really wish that this trip will be so memorable and since you are here, I think this trip will be the best trip ever in my life. Gomawoyo, Donghae shi.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae nods his head and looks everywhere except Hyukjae’s face. He does not know why he feels his heart is beating fast. It is the first time he is feelings like this. Hyukjae looks at him before the guy slowly touches Donghae’s cheek. “You know… you looks so innocent and cute…” Hyukjae said that surprises Donghae.

“Hyukjae shi…please don’t say such thing…” Donghae said and holds Hyukjae’s wrist and puts the guy’s hand down. His cheeks slowly turn red and he tries to hide his redness from Hyukjae.

Hyukjae smiles and he suddenly ruffles Donghae’s hair. “Gomawoyo for being my friend, let’s spend this week happily together.” Hyukjae said and smiles b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter