FOREVER WITH YOU 03

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul knocks at the door before he opens the door and looks at Hyukjae who stands in front of the mirror while looking at his own reflection. The older slowly walks closer towards him and holds his shoulder.

“Hyukjae…” Heechul calls him. Hyukjae turns his head to Heechul and creates a smile to the older. “Hyukjae ah, let’s go.” Heechul said.

Hyukjae nods his head. They walk out from the room with Heechul leading the way. They walk out from the house and get into the car before Heechul drives the car to Hyukjae’s company.

“Hyung, did you find out anything about Eunhyuk?” Hyukjae asks.

“I already ask my friend to look for him. He is a private detective and I am sure that he will find him soon.” Heechul said.

Hyukjae smiles and nods his head. “I wish… I am able to meet him before I go.”

Heechul looks at Hyukjae by the mirror and his heart clenches again when he heards the younger talking about he will leave this world soon.

“I… will make sure that you will see him… I promise you. So you need to promise me to fight your illness to stay alive to be able to see him” Heechul said.

Hyukjae smiles then he looks outside of the window. He keeps looking everything outside, the sunshine, the people and also the view. Deep in his own thinking, he has doubt whether will he able to see all this again for the next ten year or at least next few months. Heechul stops the car since the traffic light turn red. Hyukjae keeps on looking around and suddenly his eyes stops at a big banner showing the view of a beach.

“Welcome to… Saipan…” Hyukjae reads the word on the banner.

“What did you just said?” Heechul asks.

Hyukjae looks at Heechul before he looks back at the banner. “There… the banner showed Saipan. The beach is so so beautiful.”

Heechul looks at the banner and nods his head. “Yes, it  is so beautiful.” Heechul said.

Hyukjae smiles and keeps on  looking at the banner. The light turn green and Heechul continues to drive to his company.

____________________________

Siwon wipes his sweat with the small tower around his neck before he looks at Taemin who walks out from the semi-basement house of his family. Taemin is going to school. He smiles when he sees Siwon.

“Good morning, Hyung.” Taemin said.

“Good morning. Going to school?” Siwon ask.

Taemin nods his head. “Exercising?” Taemin ask looking at Siwon who is wearing the tank top and sports pant.

“Yes.” Siwon said while he looks at Taemin’s house. “Your Hyung is home?” Siwon asks.

Taemin shooks his head. “He went out early in the morning to deliver the milk.” Taemin said.

Siwon nods his head. “Ahh… you should go now or you may be late.” Siwon said.

Taemin nods his head. “I will go first. Anyeonghaseyo, Hyung.” Taemin said and walks towards the gate and walks out to his school.

Siwon looks at the gate before he turns back to look at the semi-basement house under his house. “Poor him… he needs to wake up early in the morning while he sleeps late at night… I should allow him to go home early so he will have enough time to sleep.” Siwon said while walking back towards his house's entrance door.

________________________

Hyukjae’s headaches worsen and he doesn’t even want to look at the files and documents that he should checks and signs it. Hyukjae presses the intercom button.

“Yuju ah… call my assistant to meet me now.” Hyukjae said as he holds his head with both of his hand. He really hates the headache right now. Soon, someone knocks at his office room's door, and Hyukjae shouts so loud. “Get in!” Heechul is shock and quickly open the door and runs towards him.

“Hyukjae ah, what’s wrong?” Heechul asks.

Hyukjae looks at Heechul while panting. “Hyung… I can’t take it anymore… I don’t want to work anymore. I don’t want to see all this and I just want to stay home doing nothing. Please, Hyung. Take me home…” Hyukjae said.

“How about this company?” Heechul asks.

“You… manage it. Manage the company until we find Eunhyuk and give this company to him. This company belongs to him as well. Now please go home. This headache is killing me.”

Heechul nods his head. “Arrasso, let’s go.” Heechul said and help Hyukjae by offering his hands to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae takes Heechul's hands and stands up slowly. Both of them walks towards the door.  But suddenly Hyukjae stops and making Heechul more worried.

“Hyukjae ah… why?” Heechul asks worriedly.

Hyukjae does not answer the question from the older, he feels that his body slowly move to the front and he loses his balance. Even if Heechul holds his hands but the sudden lost of balance causes Hyukjae to fall straight and his face hit the floor. 

“Hyukjae ah!” Heechul shouts while trying to help Hyukjae to stand. 

Hyukjae does not say anything but he remains on silent. He does not even groan in pain. Heechul looks at the younger’s face. Hyukjae eyes is wide open and he could see the tears in the eyes. But why Hyukjae does not even say a thing.

Heechul’s eyes slowly gather in tears and he quickly put Hyukjae on his back and stands up. “I will bring you home.” Heechul said while he quickly walk sout from the room.

The staffs looks at Hyukjae and Heechul with some worried face, some of them  are whispering to each other and the rest are too shock to see Hyukjae so weak.

Almost all the staffs are informed about their CEO’s illness after Hyukjae's sudden attack by seizure and being brought to the hospital by ambulance last time.

__________________________

“Are you feeling fine now?” Heechul asks.

Hyukjae sighs heavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter