FOREVER WITH YOU 11

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyukjae groans while he slowly opens his eyes because the sound of the alarm that coming from Donghae’s phone. Donghae sits up and quickly take his phone to turn the alarm of so the alarm will stop disturbing Hyukjae’s sleep. Donghae takes a peek at Hyukjae who is smiling to him.

“Omo… Did I wake you up? Mianhe…” Donghae said.

Hyukjae sits up while shaking his head. “No, you don’t have to apologize.” He said.

“You should continue to sleep. I will go out for my part time job and then I will come back before breakfast.” Donghae said.

“What kind of job that you have this early of morning?” Hyukjae asks.

“Milk delivery, it is an easy job.” Donghae said.

“Milk delivery?” Hyukjae asks. Donghae nods his head. “Well, I am so curious why did you have a lot of job, but I don’t want to force you to tell me.”

“Soon… I will tell you the reason soon.” Donghae said. “You should go back to sleep.” Donghae stands up but then, Hyukjae also stands up with him.

“No, I want to come with you.” Hyukjae said.

“Eh? You want to come with me? But, why? It is cold out there, Hyukkie ah. You should continue to sleep. Don’t worry, I will come home right away after I done with my job.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae places both of his hands on Donghae’s shoulders. “No, I don’t want to sleep or rest or wait for you or whatever it is. I want to know how you live your life every day. I want to know everything about you Hae ah, everything. Why? Because I love you, I really really really love you. So, no matter you allow me or not, I will still go with you. I want to spend every single second of my time here with you.” Hyukjae said while looking deep into Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae gulps his saliva looks at Hyukjae now. He can feel the sincerity from Hyukjae’s words and eyes. That man makes his heart beating so fast and faster.

“Now, should we get ready?” Hyukjae asks.

Donghae slowly nods his head while still looking into Hyukjae’s eyes.

___________________________

Donghae places the milk into the bag and takes the empty bottle then put the bag back on the door knob. He turns around and looks at Hyukjae who is holding the box of the milk.

“Here.” Donghae places the empty milk inside of the box.

Hyukjae nods his head. “Let’s go to the next house.” Hyukjae said and walks towards the next house. Donghae follows Hyukjae from behind then he stands beside Hyukjae.

“Are you really fine to carry the box? If it is heavy, I will carry it.” Donghae said and wanted to take the box from Hyukjae.

“No, it is not heavy.” Hyukjae said and brings the box away from Donghae. Usually, Donghae will come riding his bicycle, but since Hyukjae is with him, they ride the car that they rented and they are walking to the house one by one to deliver the milk. They stop in front of the next house and Donghae replace the empty bottle with the new one then walk to the next house.

“So, this is what you always do in the morning?” Hyukjae asks.

Donghae nods his head. “Yes… But, I usually ride my bicycle. I told you earlier.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae nods his head. “This is kind of fun too. But, if you do it alone, don’t you think it is bored? It is better to have a friend with you rather than do it alone.” Hyukjae said.

“Well… I don’t know. Whenever I delivery the milk, I just thinking to do it quick because of the coldness.” Donghae said while hugging himself and rubs his arms.

“Then, among the 3 of your job, which one you enjoy the most?” Hyukjae asks.

“Mmm… Tourist Guide.” Donghae said. “Whenever I bring the tourist around Jeju, I think I also on vacation and relax with them. Even, it is the same place that I go almost every month, but I never feel bored of all those places. Whenever I visit all those places with the tourist, I forget all my problems and my heart also stay at ease.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae nods his head. “It must be fun to be a tourist guide, right?” Hyukjae asks.

Donghae nods his head. “Yes, it is so fun.” Donghae said. “What about you? Do you enjoy working your work?” Donghae asks.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae then he smiles slowly fades. “I am… a workaholic… to me my job is everything to me… but now… I hate my job.” Hyukjae said. “I hate my work and I hate my company…”

“Why?” Donghae asks.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae and forced a smile before he shakes his head. “It is nothing… I just tired of them… That’s all.” Hyukjae said and they stop in front of the last house.

“This is it, the last house.” Donghae said and takes the bottle of the milk and replaces the empty bottle inside of the bag and place back the bag on the door knob and places the empty bottle inside of the box.

Hyukjae smiles. “Yeay, we are done deliver all the milks.” Hyukjae said excitedly.

Donghae nods his head. “Let’s send those empty bottles back to the shop and let’s go home to eat breakfast.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae smiles and turn around. Donghae look at Hyukjae then he suddenly walks closer towards the guy and hug him from behind that make Hyukjae stops walking. He is surprise and the box almost falls from his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter