FOREVER WITH YOU 06

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hae ah, are you okay?” Hyukjae asks while holding his chest. He still shocks with Donghae who suddenly screams without any warning.

Donghae stands up and bows to Hyukjae for couple of times. “Mianhei, I am so sorry. Mianhei. I am shocked when you holds my” The guy said while keeps on bowing for couple of times. His cheeks turn to be so red because he was embarrassment. 

Hyukjae looks at Donghae before his lips slowly creates a smile then he holds both of Donghae’s shoulders to stop the guy from bowing.

“Hey, Hey.. Stop it.. it is not your fault. I am the one who make you shock” Hyukjae said. Donghae stops bowing and looks at Hyukjae. “Indeed… you are cute.” He said that makes the tour guide’s cheek turns redder.

“Hyukkie ah…” Donghae pushes the hands away from his shoulders and hides his face.

Hyukjae smiles then he ruffles Donghae’s hair. “Are you shy? Are you perhaps feel uncomfortable around me?” He asks as he walks towards his luggage and opens it.

“No… I... I...am n..nottt.” Donghae said and looks away from Eunhyuk. He suddenly notices that Hyukjae only wears a towel around his waist while he still shirtless, exposing his strong torso.

“Well, I am just done showering, if you wants to take shower too, please feel free to do so.” Hyukjae said before he takes his white t-shirt and stands up to look at Donghae.

“Thank you, but I don’t think that I want to hit the shower right now. Plus, I don’t have any clothes to change too.” Donghae said while looking at Hyukjae who is wearing the white t-shirt. He gulps to see the y abs of Hyukjae. Even he also does have them, but he feels different to see Hyukjae’s abs.

“You can wear my clothes.” Hyukjae said and shows his gummy smile to Donghae.

“I… I…”

“Just go and take shower. Then, let’s go and have dinner. I am kinda hungry.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae thinks for couple of times before he slowly nods his head. “Sure… I will take the shower.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae smile. “Go then, I will give you the clothes later. There is a towel inside there, provide by the hotel of course.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae nods his head then he slowly walks towards the bathroom. Once he is inside he closed and locks the door. He puts in hands on his chest that is still beating hard.

"Omo.. what happen to me? Why I agree to everything he asks me to? Donghae ah you pabo... why why?" Donghae shakes his head and he slowly walks towards the shower and sighs.

"Fine maybe a nice warm shower will make me feel better, I can sobber up too" Donghae told himself and started to take out his clothes and walks in to the shower.

Hyukjae takes his boxer and short pant and wears them. He looks at the mirror and smile that he satisfied with his appearance. He looks at his luggage and starts to take out everything out and organizes all of them properly. He puts the clothes for Donghae on the bed before he puts the remaining clothes in the closet. He takes out his medicine bag and looks around. He needs to hide them so Donghae will not see them. Hyukjae looks at the drawer beside of the bed then he walks towards it, open the drawer and put the bag inside.

“I hope he will not see this.” Hyukjae thoughts to himself.

Hyukjae walks back towards the empty luggage then he takes it and puts it inside the wardrobe. Then he smiles since he already done organizing his stuff. He really hates messy stuffs, so organizing his stuff out from his luggage is always being the first thing he did whenever he comes to a hotel for a business purpose. Now, even he is here for holiday, he still needs to make sure that all his stuff is  well organize and neat.

Hyukjae looks around before his eyes stops at the sliding door that connects to the balcony. He walks towards the sliding door and pulls the curtain to look outside. His eyes suddenly changes and his face creates a big smile again. He walks towards the table where he left his camera earlier, then he walks back towards the sliding door and open it and walks out to the balcony and starts to records the beautiful scenery of twilight.

“It is so beautiful…” Hyukjae said and keeps recording the view.

Donghae walks out from the bathroom with the towel around his waist. He looks around looking for Hyukjae, but the guy was nowhere can be seen. Donghae walks towards the bed then he notices that Hyukjae is at the balcony.

“Hyukkie ah…” Donghae calls for Hyukjae that makes the guy turn around and looks at him while still holding the camera.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae then he look at the camera. “Omo! Are you recording me now?” Donghae asks in shock as he covers his torso from the camera.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae and looks back at the camera. “Oh! Mianhei!” Hyukjae said as he quickly points the camera away and switches it off. After he switches off the camera he looks back at Donghae and walks back into the room.

“I am sorry.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae shook his head. “No, it’s okay. You did not mean to do that.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae puts the camera down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter