FOREVER WITH YOU 10

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Donghae looks around then he looks back at Hyukjae with with shocking face. “Hyukkie… what are you doing here?” Donghae asks.

“What do you mean by what am I doing here? Of course I am here for dinner. This is a restaurant right?” Hyukjae asks while looking around then looks back at Donghae.

“But… how did you manage to get a table?” Donghae asks confusedly.

“I have my own way, Hae.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae suspiciously then he looks around. Hyukjae also looks around since Donghae is looking around the restaurant.

“Hyukkie ah, can we pretend like we don’t know each other?” Donghae suddenly asks.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae. “Why?” He asks.

“I don’t want the other staffs talk behind my back.” Donghae said while he glances at the counter and he is so sure that Jonghyun keeps looking at him now.

“Talk behind your back?” Hyukjae ask.s

Donghae nods his head. “Yes, it is the best if we just pretend like we don’t know each other.” Donghae said.

“But… I want to have dinner with you instead of eating alone.” Hyukjae said.

“Hyukkie ah… I am working. I could not eat with you.” Donghae said.

“But I am a VVIP customer, I should get what I want.” Hyukjae said.

“VVIP?” Donghae asks then he hears the staff are greeting Siwon from afar. He turns around and looks at Siwon who just arrived. Hyukjae also looks at Siwon then he looks back at Donghae.

“Who is that? Your Sajangnim?” Hyukjae asks.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae and nods his head. “Yes, my Sajangnim.” Donghae said.

“Then, he also your friend, right?” Hyukjae asks.

“Yes, but please don’t mention about it since people here don’t know about that.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae nods his head then he looks again at Siwon who is walking towards them. “Oh, he is walking here.” Hyukjae said.

“Eh?” Donghae is surprise but he chooses to focus looking at Hyukjae.

Siwon stops beside of Donghae and bows to Hyukjae. “Anyeonghaseyo, I am Choi Siwon, the owner of F’Lada. Welcome to our restaurant, Lee Hyukjae shi.” Siwon said.

Hyukjae stands up and smiles to Siwon. “Thank you.” Hyukjae said and gives his hand to Siwon. Siwon takes the hand for handshake.

Donghae looks at Siwon and smiles. Siwon reply the smile then looks again at Hyukjae. “Please take your seat and I hope you will satisfy with our services and food.” Siwon said.

Hyukjae sits back on the chair. “Thank you.” Hyukjae said.

Siwon looks at Donghae. “Make sure you serve him nicely.” Siwon said.

“Alright, Sajangnim.” Donghae said.

Siwon smiles then he pats Donghae shoulder and looks back at Hyukjae. Hyukjae looks at Siwon who pats Donghae’s shoulder and his heart fill with jealousy because of that.

“I will take my leave now.” Siwon said to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae smiles and nods his head. Siwon bow to Hyukjae then he leaves Donghae and Hyukjae alone. Donghae looks at Siwon until Siwon is gone from his sight and then he looks back at Hyukjae.

“So, may I take your order, Sir?” Donghae asks.

Hyukjae takes the menu again and opens it. “Please recommend something to me.”

“Recommend? Then, would you like to try out restaurant special menu for tonight?” Donghae asks.

“Sure, I will eat anything you give to me.” Hyukjae said.

“Arrassoyo.” Donghae said and takes the menu from Hyukjae. “I will be back later.” Donghae said then he bows to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae smiles at Donghae then Donghae leave him alone. Hyukjae looks at Donghae until Donghae is gone from his side entering the kitchen. He looks around and the restaurant that starts to be filled with customers and the peaceful scene earlier starts to change. The waiters start their work and serve the customers.

After a few minutes, Donghae came out holding a tray with glass and a jug of water. Donghae bow sto Hyukjae and places the empty glass on the table then he pours the water inside of the glass.

“Sir, will you be okay with wine? We have a very good wine” Donghae asks.

“Why? You want to give me wine?” Hyukjae ask.

Donghae nods his head. “Yes.” Donghae said.

“Sure, serve me the wine.” Hyukjae said.

“Then, I will be back in a while with the wine” Donghae said and bows to Hyukjae and leaves again.

After about 25 minutes, Donghae comes back with a tray filled with the foods. Hyukjae smile to Donghae.

“Your order is here, Sir.” Donghae said then he places the food in front of Hyukjae.

“Gomawoyo.” Hyukjae said. Donghae places the food and also the spoon and fork on the table.

Donghae smiles and bows to Hyukjae. He leaves the table again and later, he comes back with a bottle of red wine and the wine glass. Hyukjae smiles again to Donghae.

“Mianhei…” Hyukjae suddenly apologized.

“Oh, why?” Donghae asks.

“You keep going back and forth to get my order.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae smiles. “Why would you apologized? This is my job.” Donghae said.

“I know… but you might be tired right? After spending the time all day with me.” Hyukjae said.

“It is okay.” Donghae said while pouring the wine in the glass and places the bottle with the remaining wine on the table. “There… everything is served except the dessert. I will serve you your dessert after you are done with the main course.” Donghae said.

“Gomawo.” Hyukjae said.

“Then, I will take my leave now.” Donghae said.

“Wait.” Hyukjae stops Donghae from leaving.

“Yes? Is there anything else I can get you with?” Donghae asks.

“Can’t you stay here longer?” Hyukjae asks.

Donghae looks around then looks back at Hyukjae. “I would love to… but, I can’t.”

Hyukjae sighs and nods his head. “Arrasso.”

“Mianhei.” Donghae apologized to Hyukjae.

“No, it is okay. I understand.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae nods his head. “Then… I will served your dessert later.” Donghae said and bows to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae smiles and nods his head to Donghae. Donghae leaves Hyukjae alone and starts to help the others to serve other customers while Hyukjae starts to eat. While eating, he keeps looking at Donghae. Sometimes he saw Donghae slightly punches the back of his shoulder and sometimes he saw Donghae making his tired face while no one notice it, but he quickly acts like he is okay if his friends walk towards him and talk to him.

“Lee Donghae… why do you have so much work? Delivery milk in the morning, tourist guide and now… a waiter. Why do you have so much part time work?” Hyukjae asks himself. He looks at Donghae who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter