FOREVER WITH YOU 09

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae is so shocked when he feels Donghae’s lip on his. He could not believe that his lip is on Donghae’s lips now. Donghae quickly takes his lips away from Hyukjae and looks at him with embarrasing face while touching his lips. Hyukjae also doing the same, he touches his lips while looking at Donghae.

“You kiss me?” Donghae asks with his face starting to turn red.

Hyukjae quickly shakes his head. “No! I am not. Our lips just touch… I did not mean to kiss you.” Hyukjae quickly denies it.

“But still…”

“Look, I do like you but don’t you think this the way I want our first kiss going to be? This so not so romantic? I want our first kiss happen in a very romantic way. Not this kind of way.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae looks away from Hyukjae while still touching his lips. He could not believe that this is happening. It is his first kiss anyway. Hyukjae looks at Donghae then he suddenly takes his backpack and takes out his camera. Donghae looks back at Hyukjae.

“What are you doing?” Donghae asks.

“I want to record this place so I can remember our first kiss here.” Hyukjae said and shows his gummy smile to Donghae.

Donghae can’t help himself from getting redder. “You are weird…” Donghae said softly and looks away from Hyukjae.

Hyukjae starts to record the scene inside of the restaurant. “I hope our next kiss will be more romantic than this.” Hyukjae said while recording the restaurant.

“You… are… so weird…”

_______________________

Donghae parks the car at the parking lot while Hyukjae looks straight away toward the sandy beach. There is a lot of people there, some of them are running on the sand and some of them are in the water, playing happily.

“Now… this is what I want to see.” Hyukjae said.

“What do you want to see?” Donghae asks.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae. “This kind of view… where there are a lot of people playing happily and enjoy themselves, I want to see this kind of scene.” Hyukjae said.

“People play happily?” Donghae ask and look at the beach.

Hyukjae nod his head. “I always busy with work that I don’t have time to enjoy playing happily. I always work and work… now, serve me. I miss all this excitement and fun from my youth.” Hyukjae said.

“You are still young and you can still enjoy life happily.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae keep on smiling then he looks back at the beach. “I don’t have the time, Hae ah… I might be young… but I don’t have the time anymore… I am going to die soon and I can never enjoy my life again…” Hyukjae thought to himself.

“Let’s go.” Donghae said and unbuckles his seatbelt.

Hyukjae nods his head and also do the same. Both of them get out from the car then walk towards the sandy beach. Hyukjae once again takes out his camera and records the scene at the beach. Donghae looks at him and smile.

“Why do you always records the video everywhere we go?” Donghae ask.

Hyukjae looks at him. “Mmmm… I did this because, after I go back to Seoul, I can watch this over and over again.” He said with his gummy smiles to Donghae.

Donghae’s heart feel like stop beating when Hyukjae mention about leaving to Seoul. “He is going to leave me soon…” Donghae thought to himself.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae who suddenly turn silent. “Hae ah… Why did you suddenly turn silent? Do you hate it when I record the video that include you in there?” Hyukjae asks.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae and shakes his head. “No… I am not.” Donghae said.

“Then, what it is?” Hyukjae asks. “Your face is showing that you are worried about something.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae shakes his head. “No… it is nothing.” He denies Hyukjae.

“Well… I don’t know what you are thinking about, but if you have some problems and would like to share it with me, feel free to tell me because I will try my best to help you.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae forces a smile on his face while Hyukjae smile sweetly to Donghae. Hyukjae wants to give his attention back to his camera, but Donghae suddenly grabs the end of his sleeve that make Eunhyuk looks again at Donghae.

“I know this is kind of weird… but would you mind to stay here longer with me?” Donghae asks.

“Eh?” Hyukjae is so surprised to hear what Donghae has just asked him.

“I… want you to stay longer in Jeju…” Donghae said.

“Why?” Hyukjae asks.

“I… I don’t know why… but I don’t think one week is enough for us… please stay longer…” Donghae said again.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae’s hand on his wrist that is holding the end of his sleeve. “I…” Hyukjae don’t know what to say. He is sick and for sure that Heechul will not allow him to stay longer here, but he wants to be with Donghae. He likes Donghae and he is sure that Donghae also have the same feelings as him.

“Please…” Donghae said again and tightens his hold on Hyukjae’s sleeve.

Hyukjae looks at Donghae again. “Arrasso, let’s do it. I did not have time for love before since I am too busy with my work, now… at least for now before I will be gone, I want to experience the sweetness of love and I want to experience it with Donghae. I want to be with him… I am sure that Chullie Hyung will understand me.” Hyukjae thought to himself.

“I will… I will stay longer and be with you.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae is so surprise that Hyukjae agrees to his request “Are you sure?” Donghae asks.

Hyukjae nods his head. “I will do anything for you, Hae ah…” Eunhyuk said.

Donghae smiles and let go of Hyukjae’s sleeve. “I am glad that you agree to stay longer.”

Hyukjae keeps on showing his gummy smile to Donghae and Donghae could not stop his heart from beating as fast as lightning when he looks at the gummy smile that is so attractive.

Hyukjae slowly moves his hand to Donghae’s face then he caresses Donghae’s cheek. Donghae’s heart keeps beating faster as Hyukjae touches his cheek. They look deep into each other eyes. Without any warning, Hyukjae let go of his camera and let it fall on the sand while he bring his hand to the back of Donghae’s neck then he pulls Donghae closer towards him and smashes their lips together.

Donghae is surprise with the sudden kiss. He lifts his hand up and place the hand on Hyukjae’s clothed chest and try to push him away. While Hyukjae keep and nibbling Donghae’s bottom lip asking for entrance.

Donghae tries to push Hyukjae away, but Hyukjae brings Donghae closer and keeps asking for entrance to enter Donghae’s mouth. Donghae finally stop resist the kiss and slowly reply it. He opens his mouth and let his tongue out to meet with Hyukjae’s. Their tongues dance together to taste each other mouth. Donghae tilts his head so Hyukjae able to reach deeper inside of his mouth. His hand rests on Hyukjae’s chest as Hyukjae ravishes his mouth.

After about a minutes, their lips be apart for air, but their lips meet again and they share another passionate kiss for about a minute and stop the kiss with panting softly. Hyukjae leans their forehead together and looks deep into Donghae’s eyes that make Donghae looks away from him.

“Hae ah… Saranghae…” Hyukjae said that make Donghae’s heart stop beating but continue to beat so fast.

Donghae did not reply the confession since he stills did not sure with his own feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter