FOREVER WITH YOU 01

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His hands are trembling, tears are flowing down from his eyes and causing his vision to blurr out. The papers that he is currently holding are shaking together with his trembling hands. He tries to hold his tears from pouring out, but he fails to do so. He can't believe that this is the reality that he has to face now. He kept on fighting in is mind "No it can't be happening. Why? Why? No there must be something wrong? What if this is right?".

His assistant who is standing beside the chair only able to look at him and feels sorry towards him. “Sajangnim… no… Hyukjae ah… it’s okay… I am here with you now and always.” Heechul said and holds his shoulder.

The guy in suit slowly looks at his assistant. “What you mean by it is okay? I might die soon… and you still think it will be okay? Are you kidding me?” Hyukjae asks with red eyes. Heechul massages Hyukjae’s shoulder softly to comfort his Sajangnim and with hope to stop him from crying. Hyukjae try to hold himself from sobbing and said “How could all of this happen? What did I do wrong that I deserve to get this illness?” Hyukjae asks then he throws the papers in his hand to the floor.

“It might be wrong, Hyukjae ah. You should go for second opinion from other doctors” Heechul said.

Hyukjae starts to sob. He could not believe that he might die soon. Now, he regrets all the advices that Heechul and some of his staff at his company gave him long time ago. He should have listen to them and go to the hospital, but he just ignores them and focuses on his work. This is the punishment to him, for not taking a good care of his body. This is his punishment, but he never knew that his punishment will be this cruel.

___________________________

1 YEAR BEFORE

Hyukjae walked out from the meeting room while he was escorted by his bodyguards. Heechul walked behind him while holding the briefcase.

“Congratulations, Sajangnim.” Heechul said and congratulated Hyukjae since his Sajangnim once again signed another billion won contract.

Hyukjae just smiled. “This is nothing. We will head straight to the hotel right?” He asked.

“Yes. Why? Is there somewhere else that you want to go?” Heechul asked.

Hyukjae shook his head. “No, I am a bit tired and I have this annoying headache.” He said while he slowly holds his forehead then massages it softly.

“Oh, did not you take your pills earlier?” Heechul ask.

“I did, but it’s did not get better.” Hyukjae said referring to headache since he had the headache from the morning. To him, it was a headache that he got from the long flight yesterday. They walked out from the building and went to the car that was waiting for them in front of the building.

Both of them went into the car. Heechul sat on the passenger seat in front while Hyukjae sat alone at the back. Hyukjae leaned his back on the seat and closed his eyes while continued to massage his forehead with his hand. Heechul looked at his Sajangnim.

“Sajangnim, you has not take your dinner yet and you skipped your lunch earlier. Do you want to stop by somewhere and eat first?” Heechul asked worriedly.

“No… let just go to hotel. I want to sleep so this headache will go away and stop disturbing me. We also need to wake up early tomorrow since we are going to take the first flight back to Seoul.”  Hyukjae said while closing his eyes and leaned his head back on the head rest.

Heechul felt sorry while looking at his Sajangnim. “Do you want to take your pills again?” he asked.

“Sure.” Hyukjae said.

“But, you can’t take your pills with an  empty stomach. You should eat something first.” Heechul said.

“Buy me some bread.” Hyukjae said.

“Just bread?” Heechul asked.

Hyukjae nodded his head. “I am not in the mood to eat now, so bread is better than nothing, right?” Hyukjae asked.

The older just sighed. “Arrasso, I will get you some bread.” Heechul said. It was better than letting his Sajangnim eat nothing tonight.

Hyukjae also sighed at the back while massaging his head. “This headache… it is so annoying…” he said to himself.

____________________________

9 MONTHS BEFORE

Yuju placed the glass of water on Hyukjae’s table before Hyukjae just take his pills then he drank the water to swallow the pills. His headache comes again. He kept having headache lately and it was so annoying to him.

“Are you okay now, Sajangnim?” His secretary asked.

“I am okay now.” Hyukjae said and smiled. “Anyway, where is the file regarding the project with Kris Company?” Hyukjae ask.

Yuju looked at Hyukjae confusedly. “Kris Company?” Yuju asked.

Hyukjae nodded his head.

“I already gave it to you before lunch earlier.” Yuju said.

“What?” Hyukjae asked.

“I gave it to you before lunch earlier.” She repeated herself.

“Lunch? Yuju ah, it’s not lunch hour yet.” Hyukjae said and smiled.

“Sajangnim… lunch hour already ends about an hour ago.” Yuju said.

Hyukjae smile slowly faded. He looked at his watch on his wrist. “3:00 pm…”

“Sajangnim, are you okay?” Yuju asked again.

Hyukjae look at Yuju and forced a smile. “Mianhei, maybe I am too tired and was confused. I also have too many things to thing and take care of" Hyukjae said then he looked around his table. “Where did you place the file?” Hyukjae asked.

Yuju looked around on the table and took the file before she gave it to Hyukjae. “Here.” Yuju said.

Hyukjae took the file. “Gamsahanimida. You may go now.” Hyukjae said.

Yuju nodded her head then she took the empty glass and walked out from the room. Hyukjae looked at the door before he opened the file and checked it. He kept on checking the file until he nodded his head in satisfaction and took the pen to sign the paper but he suddenly stopped when he looked at his signature at the back page of the file.

“Oh… when did I… signed this?” Hyukjae asked himself confusedly and suddenly his headache comes back again. “Damn this headache!” Hyukjae almost shouted loudly and closed the file harshly on the table.

__________________________

7 MONTHS EARLIER

Hyukjae were looking everywhere inside of his room and looked for his phone. He was going to the company, but he could not find his phone. He kept losing things lately and he often forgo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter