Shady Danshin

Haughty, not Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2016

 

When I'm watching a movie, I have to be startled

When I eat with you, I have to leave something aside

Even if I'm not sad, tears have to flow

Do you know those feelings of mine?

 

Yerin noticed something odd since last month. Her fellow goofball SinB has been acting... shady lately.

Not in the I'm a secret drug dealer or I've been secretly dating someone way, but just really weird.

The tall line were all leaning against the door, ears pressed to the wood, waiting impatiently. Waiting for the sound of her footsteps.

"Wonie unnie said she'd be back today." Eunha's head was leaning on Yuju's back, futilely trying to listen herself. "Make room~" Her words were more or less ignored.

"You can wait back there."

"I need to hear my wifey come home first."

"Danshin eomma~ your favorite daughter misses you."

"I think I'm the favorite daughter, thanks." Umji, of course, had to correct Yerin's statement. She was sitting on their couch, ever the patient maknae/dongsaeng. She knew Jiwon unnie would be home soon, she was never late.

"No fighting kids, we don't want to give Danshin eomma anything to stress about."

SinB was sipping on some juice in the kitchen, lost in thought. Jiwon unnie was visiting her family, I hope it was a good visit.

"Everything alright with you, SinB-ah?" Yerin slung an arm over her shoulder, having left her post at the door, allowing Eunha to take her spot. 

"Just thinking."

She must have been, because she didn't protest when Yerin swiped the glass of juice from her and took a sip.

And I thought Yuju-yah was the one who spaced out.

 

When I drink water, I have to pretend being drunk

No matter how hard it is, I always have to smile

It seems like it's about to rain, so I have to be nervous

Do you know those feelings of mine?

 

And then they heard a very familiar footfall out in the hall.

Yerin was back at the door with the rest of the tall line and Eunha.

"It's Danshin eomma!"

"Wifey~"

"Wonie unnie!"

There was some grumbling about annoying bags.

"Excuse me, giants and Eunha." SinB slipped past them, opening the door, making them stumble forward, and then it was closed again, the girls falling against the door face-first.

"Why that little-" Sowon rubbed her cheek with an indignant huff. She would get that short dongsaeng of hers back.

"Ow! Jeesh, she was in a rush." Yerin didn't even notice her until she was past the door. She looked back at the finished cup of orange juice on the table.

See? This was what she meant by weird and shady. SinB never moved that fast to greet Danshin eomma before, in fact, she was the last one who did!

Yuju and Eunha exchanged an amused look, and Yerin caught it. She was noticing them more and more. They were acting pretty shady too!

"Well, tsun tsun must have really missed her."

"And she doesn't want to be all dere dere in front of us."

"I don't understand when you guys talk like this."

"It's a manga thing, unnie." Umji said with a sigh, understanding what, or rather, who they were poking fun at.

Yerin wanted to be in the know, so she asked Eunha for some manga to read. Eunha gave her one to start off, mischevious gleam in her eye.

 

I'm this shady girl, who loves only you

I'm this shady girl, who is only looking at you

I need you boy, Like this, I love only you

I'm tensed, tensed, tensed about you leaving me

I'm nervous, nervous, nervous

As time goes by, this shady girl thinks only of you

Even if it's always bothersome, I put on makeup every day

Even if my legs hurt, I wear high heels

I'm wearing pretty clothes, so that I can look good for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter