Danshin-blocked

Haughty, not Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2016

 

I feel weird, I'm not talking as much

My friends are all worried (these days)

My heart races only when I'm in front of you

So I'm sorry about my clumsy actions

 

SinB was never a fan of her leader's actions and antics toward Jiwon unnie.

It was slightly annoying while her and Jiwon unnie were still at that polite professional stage of their relationship (she meant as friends, of course!).

It became mildly annoying once she and Jiwon unnie got closer and she was receiving her sweet magic kisses (the tall-lines' accurate description of them) like the rest of her members. More often, she'd like to add (in a not-so-humble fashion).

But now it was just straight up irritating. She never had a moment alone with Jiwon unnie anymore!

Any quality time she was able to get, once Jiwon unnie had given her other members some attention too because she was just awesomely nurturing like that, Sowon was suddenly right there too. And she was always sitting in between them or obstructing her view of Jiwon unnie in some way or hanging her arm off of Jiwon unnie's shoulders like it belonged there.

Which it didn't! Jiwon unnie's shoulders were hers- her own, she meant! Jiwon unnie was her own person, of course.

And she did it all in such a casual, blasé way that made SinB want to kick her stupid pabo leader down the stairs.

SinB was just a tightly wound up ball of anger and irritation (and jealousy, not that she realized), and the others were endlessly entertained by the obstacle (that was their leader-nim) placed in front of their resident tsundere.

They maybe might have placed bets on when or where Jerry would finally explode at Tom. Winner would get treated to whatever they wanted from the losers.

They'll remember to bring some popcorn..

 

I still can't control it

Please don't play with me

Why are you keeping a front?

I don't know, I don't know what will happen

 

Sowon was determined not to let her homewrecker of a dongsaeng win. So she upped her - no, danshin-blocking was more accurate, game.

At any indication of SinB getting some quality time with her wifey, she would be right beside her.

Like that time they were filming Weekly Idol with their Twice chingus, Got7 sunbaenims, and BTOB sunbaenims.

"Ah, that was tiring." They had just finished filming the 2x dance segment with everyone and got to take a break.

"You all did amazing." Jiwon made sure her kids knew that she was proud of their hard work.

"Hee hee."

"Eomma~"

"Thanks Wonie-unnie."

"Wifey~ I want a congratulations hug~"

They all ended up smushing the manager in a group hug, making Jiwon laugh.

"Arasseo, arasseo. Now let me out. I need to get you all some water and snacks."

"Um, I can help you carry everything, unnie."

"Thank you SinB-ah. I appreciate it."

"That means you'll need my help as well, wifey. In fact, we should grab some for our friends as well." Sowon was quick to chime in, gesturing towards their fellow girl group.

"That's not a bad idea. Momo and the others deserve it too." Ever the caring mother-hen, Jiwon was amenable to the suggestion.

"Great." Sowon called over Nayeon and Momo (yes, she even called another of her rivals over) and they readily agreed to help carry everything. Momo naturally hooked her arm through one of Jiwon's and chatted happily with her, and Sowon made sure to take Jiwon's free arm before anybody else (*cough* SinB *cough*) could do it. And to make sure Twice's main dancer didn't get too friendly with her wifey.

Oh, the lengths she went to preserve her marriage.

The line was drawn in the sand, and SinB was not happy.

She employed the same tactic when they were filming the last episode of Yeomachinmoo Showtime with Mamamoo sunbaenims, Solar and Wheein the two unintentional blockers that time.

At least none of them had a crush on her wifey. Unlike two main dancers that she knew...

 

So what I mean is, I want to know all of you

I'll sing you, u hoo 2x

Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby

I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy

(Adore you) these days, I (these days) 2x

How can you dazzle so much? You're so pretty it's selfish but your personality is so humble

This is not the place to joke around

I'm announcing the fact about your charms

Is it because I like how you smile at me? Or do I just seem light to you?

 

They were practicing for their MAMA performance. 

Their leader and main dancer were caught up as it were with making snide remarks about each other while practicing.

Do note that the remarks started as soon as their manager unnie was out of the room. They both knew she would have put a stop to it if she heard.

"Put some more effort into it, will ya Leader-nim? People are going to think we look lazy."

"Says the tryhard. People are going to think we're overdoing it, don't ya think, dongsaeng?"

"The choreography requires power. Energy."

"Enough to look like a stomping gorilla? I don't think so. We're a girl group, not gorillas."

"I don't look like a gorilla, Leader-nim. But you do look like a flailing scarecrow."

"I think you don't know the difference between flailing and looking graceful, dongsaeng."

"I think I know the difference just fine, Leader-nim."

"I doubt that very much, seeing as you don't have a graceful bone in your body, dongsaeng."

Okay, that was it. The dumb giraffe was gonna get it.

"You've been having an attitude with me for a while now, and I'm sick of it, Leader-nim." SinB used the title mockingly, glaring up at Sowon with a scowl.

She was waiting to put the shortie in her place.

"Maybe I wouldn't be having an attitude if you would just back off, dongsaeng." Sowon said just as mockingly, sneering down at SinB.

Their raised voices caused the others to also stop practicing and watch the argument/impending fight.

"I'm where I'm supposed to be. It's you whose getting in the way!"

"I was there first. You're the one late to the party!"

"You should be happy, our teamwork and togetherness are better than ever!"

"It was just as good as before, until you crossed the line!"

The others quickly realized that the argument was not one they could have popcorn to and that it was getting out of hand.

"Hey guys, we should-"

"You both need to take a break and-"

"Maybe you should finish-"

"Unnie? SinB? We have to prac-"

"I'll show you crossing the line!" SinB leapt at the leader and tackled her to the floor, ready to slap some sense into her, until Sowon pushed her off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter