That Foxy Danshin

Haughty, not Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2016

 

Your non-caring attitude when being nonchalant is chic

When you unwillingly talk but I heartily reply

Though you don't show your very active side

There's always this haunting subtle charm in your eyes you're like a fox

 

The girls were ecstatic once PD-nim told them that their debts were paid off, handing them their first paychecks.

And what did they want to do with it first?

What was the universal thing that all females loved to do?

"Girls... let's go shopping!" Sowon declared triumphantly, holding her check high like it was a trophy.

"Yeah!" Yuju, Yerin, Eunha, and SinB chorused in unison.

"You kids have fun. I'm going to be taking care of little thumb here back home." Jiwon Umji's hair in a soothing manner as she leaned against her.

"Unnie... you don't have to do that. Whose going to take the unnies out to the shops?" Umji protested, not wanting to rain on her unnies' parades. She knew that they'd want to take along their danshin manager.

"I'm not the only manager you have. One of the Manager oppas can do it, right?" Both nodded at that, they both agreed that someone had to take care of their darling maknae who was just getting over a sickness. And who better than the Mother hen manager unnie? "See? They're taken care of."

Normally Jiwon refusing to go with them would cause an immediate cacophony of whining and complaints, but their precious maknae was sick, so...

"Don't worry, Umji-yah."

"Yeah, you need Danshin unnie more than us right now."

"You focus on getting well, arasseo?"

"Listen to her well now, you hear?"

Umji rolled her eyes at that. "I always do." She was the good favorite dongsaeng for a reason.

"Once you're better though, she's all mine again."

SinB automatically stomped on the tall leader's shin.

"Ow! You little twerp!" Sowon made to grab SinB's collar to, ah, shake some manners into her, but SinB ran behind their small manager. And Sowon wouldn't lay a hand on her small wifey, in the harmful way, anyway.

"You earned that one, you dumb giraffe." Jiwon pinched Sowon's cheek in punishment as well. "If SinB-ah wasn't going to, I was." 

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." SinB just laughed at her leader's pain. Served her right for claiming Jiwon unnie as hers all the time... and for not thinking of Umji, of course!

"Good job, SinB-ah." Jiwon pat her dongsaeng's head once she released Sowon's cheek.

"Eh heh, Sowon unnie was asking for it." SinB rubbed the back of her neck, shyly looking at the ground.

"Yah!" That prompted Sowon to chase after the fleeing SinB. Had she not been so annoyed, she would have noticed the blush on SinB's face that hadn't gone away.

 

But I'm telling ya this, you're attracting I'm telling ya

When you act like you don't care

It's inciting I'm telling ya, that I'm telling ya

It's cool how you are casually inattentive

 

"So what shall we do now, little thumb?"

Jiwon asked her precious maknae after they said goodbye to everyone else.

"Can we watch a movie, unnie?"

"Which one? Unnie's not a mind reader." She gave a low hum of agreement, taking the both of them to the couch, Umji automatically cuddling closer to her side. Jiwon almost cooed out loud at the maknae's natural cuteness.

"Castle in the Sky."

"Oh? Not My Neighbor Totoro like last time?"

"That was my favorite. I want to watch Wonie unnie's favorite."

"Then you get to choose what we eat today, arasseo?" After giving Umji an affectionate kiss on the side of her head, she stood up to put the dvd in. As soon as she put the dvd in the dvd player, the doorbell went off.

"Stay put, Umji-yah. I'll check whose at the door."

"Ne!" She'd wait until her Wonie unnie was sitting next to her to start the movie.

"Who is it?" She spoke into the intercom, offhandedly thinking that one of the manager oppas had to grab something one of the kids forgot.

"It's your favorite oppa! Jiwonie, let oppa come up~" A deep male voice whined childishly.

Her body automatically froze at the familiar voice, and Jiwon was a wooden puppet for a short moment. And then she remembered that she had strings.

"Jihoon oppa, what are you doing here?"

"What? I can't visit my cute little cousin?"

"Don't call me that." She bristled, here was the root, the originator of her height complex, dating all the way back to her childhood.

"Ha ha! Whatever you say, Tiny." P.O laughed at the sound of annoyance in her voice. His little cousin was still the same. "C'mon, let's hang out! It's been too long."

"Some other time, I'm taking care of someone right now. Now shoo."

"I won't be a bother, I'll even buy our lunch. Jebal~"

She was going to regret this, she knew it.

"Fine." 

 

You're so innocent and pure, once they get to know

And you're full of gorgeous charms, like a lovely fox

The more I think about you, I keep falling

Everything about you is just so lovely

As every hour passes by this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter