Danshin Manager

Haughty, not Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2015

 

Haughty girl 

You are difficult to get close to, I think it's because you're haughty

Unfriendly girl 

We just say hello to each other

But did we know we liked each other from just that

 

It's been a month since she has been working with the girls as one of their managers, their former manager unnie resigning due to family issues, and it was safe to say that GFriend loved their new manager unnie.

Well... all except for SinB, who seemed to dislike her upon meeting her.

"Why do we need a new manager anyway? We have enough, we don't need to replace unnie."

"Yah, don't be so rude SinB-ah. Apologize to your new Manager unnie." Manager oppa had scolded her, shocked that she was so against it. 

"Jwesonghamnida, I shouldn't have said that in front of you, Manager-nim." SinB had apologized with a polite bow.

"Ah, it's fine, I understand that this is really sudden." Jiwon had waved off the apology sympathetically. "I hope we can get along from now on." She bowed in return.

"The apartment next to the girls' dorm is open for Jiwon-ssi to move into." Manager oppa then ushered the girls to practice, leading Jiwon out the door. "We'll help Jiwon-ssi with moving apartments."

It wasn't like SinB was rude towards her (like when they first met), she was always very polite and treated her with respect, it was just that she kept their relationship professional and kept it at that.

Her members on the other hand, were very welcoming and friendly, helping Jiwon get acclimated to her new workplace and home. And they quickly got comfortable with her.

Too quickly in her opinion.

"Danshin unnie~"

"We want breakfast~"

"Wonie unnie, I'm hungry~"

"Make us breakfast, unnie~"

"Danshin unnie~"

"Stop calling me that! I'm not that short!" Jiwon exclaimed with an annoyed huff, opening the door to see Yuju, Eunha, Sowon, Umji, and Eunha looking at her expectantly.

"Good morning, Danshin unnie~" The tall-line all cooed, messing up Jiwon's hair or pinching her cheeks.

"Good morning, Sowon-ah, Yuju-yah, Yerin-ah." The short manager sighed in resignation, ignoring the nickname she despised. She knew the girls wouldn't stop calling her that.

"Hi Wonie unnie." Eunha greeted her next, glomping her along with Umji once the tall line moved back.

"Hey, Eunha-yah, Umji-yah." Jiwon returned the affectionate hugs.

"We really are hungry, unnie. Can unnie please cook for us?" Umji pleaded with a cute pout.

"Of course, let unnie finish getting ready, arasseo?" She couldn't say no to their precious baby maknae, now could she? Who could refuse Kim Yewon? "I'll be over in a bit."

"Ne~ we'll be waiting Wonie unnie~"

Fifteen minutes later, Jiwon was in their dorm preparing them a quick breakfast, the girls all p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter