Advice from a Danshin

Haughty, not Hottie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2016

 

You are mysterious, I don't get you

When I look into your eyes I get this feeling and I go blank

It's amazing, we used to just say hello to each other

Did we know we liked each other from just that

 

"Oh my gosh! It's really happening!"

"I'm so excited!"

"Is anyone else nervous? I am."

"This is gonna be the best V-live ever!"

When MAMAMOO's manager had approached Jiwon with the offer of the collab V-live, the girls couldn't be any more surprised or happier when she told them.

Jiwon just shook her head at the girls' excitement, small smile on her face. They were acting like such kids. Hah, they were adorable.

"You kids are too cute." Jiwon ruffled up Umji's hair.

"Unnie~ you know we're big fans." Umji whined, making Jiwon pinch her cheek.

"I know. Being cute's a good thing, kiddo."

"You're not that much older, unnie." SinB protested with a pout. She didn't want Jiwon unnie to think she was just some kid she had to take care of.

"You still have a few years before I call you an adult, SinB-ah." Jiwon lightly poked her in the forehead with a teasing grin, making SinB lightly blush.

"It's only one."

Both Umji and Eunha looked surprised at the interaction.

They look closer.

Eyy~ did the tsundere make progress?

"You two look friendlier." Eunha commented with a hum, making SinB glare at her. She did not like that look in her eye.

"I'd like to think I'm friends with all of you."

"You're more than a friend to me, wifey~"

"Danshin eomma~"

The tall-line chose to smother their small manager with affection right then.

"I underestimated you, Eunbi-yah." quipped Eunha, throwing an arm over her fellow Eunbi's shoulder.

"What's that supposed to mean?'

"I think it's great that you and Wonie unnie are more comfortable with each other." Umji commented, sincere smile on her face.

"Thanks, Umji."

"It is. Our tsun tsun finally got somewhere."

"I'm going to the bathroom." She needed to get away from the annoyance that was Jung Eunbi.

SinB wasn't expecting to see Wheein sunbaenim and her manager in the bathroom as well.

"H-hello SinB-ssi." Soohyun was the first to greet her, bowing politely.

"Hi there, SinB-ssi!" Wheein greeted her with a cheery wave. "I'll see you both at the waiting room."

"See you in a bit, sunbaenim."

"Ah, I'll join you shortly, unnie."

"Don't be long Soohyunie."

Wheein made sure to give Soohyun an affectionate peck on the lips before leaving the bathroom. Soohyun went back to dabbing at the stain on her shirt, lightly blushing.

SinB turned the faucet on the sink, curiously glancing at the small manager next to her.

What was it with the tiny managers lately? They had one, and apparently MAMAMOO sunbaenims did too, though their's looked shorter than Jiwon unnie.

After a few beats of silence, the only sound being the water running as SinB washed her hands, SinB finally broke the silence.

"Um... Soohyun-ssi, right?"

"Yes SinB-ssi?"

"Are you and Wheein sunbaenim..?" She knew it was rude to ask, but she ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter