Chapter 5

Is this fate?

"Why the hell did you bring me here?" Yoojin asked Jenni furiously. Jenni quickly drags her into the beauty salon.

"You need a little makeover dear. This might be the only chance I can get you to go on a date. I might as well makes you look like a princess." Jenni forced Yoojin to sit on the designated chair while she whispers something to the salon's worker.

"Wait here. I have to pick up your dress." Jenni said before dashing out the salon. Yoojin sit there awkwardly and gives a small smile to the workers. She closes her eyes trying to relax after the worker keeps forcing her to do so.

She didn't know how long does she fell asleep on the chair. When she wakes up, her eyes widen in shock. She stares at herself on the mirror in front of her. Her faces is full of makeup. Her lips is glossed and her cheeks is tinted with rose blush. And her hair is shorter. They cut off her long hair turning into a bob hair. They dyed her hair too. Then, her eyes meet Jenni's.

"What the is this?" Yoojin cried furiously. "You make them cut my hair and color it to red? What's the matter with you?"

"Well, you look pretty Yoojin. You should thanked me later. Now, lets change to this dress." Jenni gives her a creamy knee-length lace dress.

"I'm going on a date not getting married." Yoojin shouted when she was pushed by Jenni into the dressing room.

They arrived in front of a cafe around 7pm. Jenni fixed Yoojin hair a little. "Geez mom. Stop embarrassing me." Yoojin snorted. Jenni ignored her and pulls Yoojin into a hug.

"I love you, Yoojin. Enjoy yourself tonight. I'll be waiting at home and you, my dear have to tell everything later." Jenni looks at her with teary eyes.

"Why can't I just date you?" Yoojin pleas with pout on .

"Because you don't have ." Jenni said while pushing her inside the cafe. "Just wait there for a while. I've already told him your name. He'll find you. Promise me you stay for at least one hour." Jenni said while lacing their pinky finger together.

Yoojin sit awkwardly at the table. She's already buy herself her own drink. She keeps on blaming herself for agreeing to this. It was only 8 months after she get out of her serious relationship. She has to move on somehow but she didn't know if she's ready yet. Her eyes didn't leaves her hand as she fiddling her finger on the table.

"Miss Yoojin?" She tilts her head while flashing an awkward smile toward the voice. She stares at her date intensely with wides open. ". You've got to be kidding me."

"Well, I'll be damned." Yongguk pulls a chair and sit in front of her with a smirk on his face.