Chapter 10

Is this fate?

She browsed through her closet and couldn't find anything to her like for the date today. She wants to look nice. Jenni was right, her clothes are old and dull. Yoojin sighed. Should she borrows one of Jenni's dress?

When she asked her, Jenni is more than glad to helps her. More than that, she makes her parading all of the dresses to find the perfect one. She's done with fixing her make-up and hair. Yoojin looks at herself on the mirror. Jenni's flowy knee-length floral dress fits her perfectly.

She looked at the clock. Yongguk supposed to be here now. She grabbed her small green sling bag and picked her black Converse shoes. Jenni's nagged at her demanding her to wears heels instead and she ignores her. She left the apartment when she received Yongguk's message.

"Woah, you look pretty." Yongguk's mouth opened wide. He stared at her for a while. He cleared his throat. "I didn't prepared for this."

She chuckled. "Come on, let's do this date thing. Where are we going?"

"First, I have to grab something at the workshop. Come." Yongguk pulled her hand and intertwined it with his. She protests against him, but he couldn't care less. She sighed and let him.

Yongguk's workshop is not really far from her apartment. He introduced her to some of the boy that work there, Jongup and Junhong. He told her that his dad is not here to attends some business. Then, he heads to the office and grabbed some files before passing it to Jongup to give it to his dad.

"Come, we don't want to miss the movie." He pulled her hand again and move out of the workshop. They took the train and headed to the town. He asked her a lot of thing along the way getting to know her.

They arrived at the cinema and he picked a war movie to watch saying that it is his favorite. She didn't mind as well. They head to the hall with a small box of popcorn on her hand. His hands are occupied with two cups of cola.

Yongguk would secretly glanced at Yoojin during the movie many times. When, she caught him, he'd smile and focus back on the screen acting like nothing happen. She glared at him when she caught her for the third time. "What?"

He chuckled. He leaned closer to her and whispered. "I can't believe you are here with me now." Her face redden with his sudden confession and her eyes blinking nervously. She pinched Yongguk on his arm when he laughed at her reaction.

After the movie, Yongguk grabbed her hand and leads the way. Yongguk won't tell her where they're going. He asked her just to trust him. Later, they arrived at small alley where people are bustling at there selling variety of good.

"I used to hangout here after highschool. I can't work at the workshop. My dad's nagging is my worst nightmare. He'll nags at the workshop and at home." He make a face while complaining at her.

"There." He pointed at a bunch of highschooler that busking at one corner. "I used to be one of them."

Some of the people in the market would crowd around them and clapping along. Girls then flocking around them shouting fangirling at them. She shooks her head. "Do they flocking around you like that too?"

"Are you kidding? I'm the most handsome one back then. They wouldn't leave me alone." He raised his eyebrow and said proudly.

"You're not handsome now, huh?" She giggles.

He pouted his mouth. "Well I have you now, right? Who's care about them?"

"Yeah, ugly people always say like that." She shrugged and he laughs defeated.

A few of the seller in the marketplace would greet him gladly whenever Yongguk passed through their stall. He would always stopping by and have a small talk before excusing himself. She's amazed with his manner and how he treated them. She smiled. "Everyone knows you here. They seem to like you a lot."

"Of course. What not to like about me?" He bragged. "I just wish you could like me like them. Well, not exactly like them. More than them actually. ually. No, I don't mean like that. Arghh, I'm ruining the moments, am I?"

She looked at his frustrated face, hitting his head with his palm. She burst out to laugh. He smiles and looks at her flustered. "Anyway, you get my points right?" 

Yoojin walked away in front of him quickly pretending to not listening to his words. Yongguk suddenly stopped in front of an accessories stall and pulled her. She stared at him confusely. Her eyes focused on the accessories. She looked through the beautiful rings on the display mesmerizing by the cute designs.

Yongguk pulled her to face her in front of him. He puts on a beautiful butterfly-shaped hairclip on her short hair. "Perfect. I knew it will looks good on you."

"Thanks." She smiled bashfully. Yongguk intertwined their fingers again and continued walking until the end of the road. He has to stopped making her blushes. Her heart is going wild waiting to explode.

"So, where's next?" Yoojin smiled unable to hides her excitement. Yongguk grinned and pulled her hand heading somewhere.

 


 

A/N: Thank you for reading and subscribing! I really appreciate your comment. (^^,)

It's going to be a short story, I guess. Probably under 20 chapters. Please don't get bored already. Hihi.

Their Date part 2 is coming up!