Chapter 4

Is this fate?

"Jenni, I need to go to the mart. We run out of eggs and milk. Do you need anything else?" Yoojin shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah. Buy me some chicken and please buy yourself a new dress. They have sales at the new store right at the corner. You awfully need a whole new wardrobe. Remember, your date is tomorrow night." Jenni puts a few notes for her chicken.

"Excuse me. What wrong with my shirt?" She shook her head in disbelief.

"They're so old and you wear sweater all the time. I don't know why you didn't burn it with your jeans the other day." Jenni was right. She barely have a nice dress for herself. Her closet is full of old t-shirts and sweater. She only had 3 pairs of dress for her work which she would wear by recycling it every week.

She goes straight to the mart and buys her stuff. Browsing along the aisle, she couldn't find her favorite ramyun. She squatting in front of packets of ramyun with various flavours and stars to chant, "Ramyun, ramyun. Which one of you are the most delicious?"

"You should try this one." Yoojin fliched when she hears the voice and lands on her bottom. She looks on her right and saw Yongguk squatting next to her. Yongguk smiled and puts one packets of ramyun to her basket and one to his.

"What the are you doing here?" She asked furiously.

"Well, shopping. Obviously. Since you ask these ramyun and I figured they couldn't speak, so I help you then." Yongguk explained without failing to flashes his gummy smile.

"I don't need your help." She sternly said and walked away from him.

"A simple thanks would suffice enough." He speaks softly. "You know, you might want to be nice to me. If we're keep meeting like this again, people might say cupid try to brings us together." He chuckled and follows behind her.

"I didn't get your name yet? Its not fair. You knew mine." He continued when Yoojin keeps ignoring him. Yongguk keeps glancing at her.

"I didn't ask yours. Please stop following me or I'll scream." She warned him.

"You wouldn't dare." He replied and raised his right eyebrow as if he challenged her. She stands in front of him and holds both of his hand into her. Yongguk flustered a little bit as he didn't expect this.

"ERT. HELP ME! THIS MAN TRYING TO TOUCH ME. HELP!" Yoojin suddenly screams at the top of her lungs. She pretends to shove away Yongguk's hand. People start to huddle around them. An old lady holds Yoojin trying to calm her.

Yongguk widen his eyes and shocked when the security guard grabs his hand and pulled away from Yoojin. He is then forced on his way to the security office. He keeps saying it was a misunderstanding. He looks at Yoojin and he caught her smirking at him.