Chapter 11

Is this fate?

They arrived at a small restaurant where it is packed with people. Luckily, they managed to find an empty table for them.

"This is my favorite place. They serves really delicious hot pot stew." He said and ordered something for both of them. "I'll always come here for lunch."

"Isn't this place is too far from your workshop?" She asked while setting up the chopsticks to his side and hers.

"Flexible hours. Remember?" He replied and she laughed. "Besides, you see an old lady over there. She's the sassiest grandma I've ever known. She knows a lot of curses too."

She looked towards the grandma where Yongguk pointed at. She seems normal to her. But then, when a customer playfully poked the grandma with his chopstick, she burst out with curse. "You dimwit. Trying to pick on an old lady are you. Didn't your mother teach you manners, you little ."

There are some even curses that Yoojin could barely registered in her brain. People in the restaurant laugh it off as if it was a normal thing. Apparently, that's how that old lady jokes around with the customer according to Yongguk.

Yongguk told her about his family. How her parent met each other? How they still madly in love and not afraid to display public affection. Yongguk playfully want to puke talking about his parent. She giggles.

"Can you always laugh like this when you're with me, please?" Yongguk stared at her looking astonished.

"Stop it. You and your sweet talk." She said bashfully. She don't know where to hides her blushed face.

"Couldn't help it. You look way too beautiful when you smile. Am I being too greedy if I want your smile for myself only?" He smirked. He loves to see her face blushed when she's being shy. She blushed again.

They headed to the counter to pay for the bill after they've finished. "Ah, you bastard." The grandma greeted him with a smiley face. "Who is this pitiful woman? She's too pretty to be stuck with someone petty like you."

Yongguk proudly introduced her to the grandma. "This is my lady Yoojin, grandma. Pretty isn't she?" Yoojin nudged him and smiled greeting her politely. They excused themselves and head back home.

When they get out of the subway, it was raining. She sighed. Why does it has to rain now? She's having so much fun with him today. It's not a good ending for her date. "I'll guess we have to wait for a while."

"Is your handbag waterproof?" He asked suddenly.

"I don't know." She hold it up and looking carefully at her handbag.

"Want to find out?" Yongguk pulled her hand running through the rain with her. She shrieked. Everyone around look at them like they're two idiot drenched in the rain. Yoojin didn't care. She laugh it off with Yongguk. They run through the rain like a little kid they once were.

Sometimes, Yongguk would stop for a while and swaying her around dancing while he's humming the music. She would spins herself and throws her body at Yongguk. She laughed. She didn't remembered when is the last time she'd danced in the rain.

Yoojin couldn't stop laughing when they arrived at her apartment. They were freezing in front of her door. She's never felt so enthralled. She could never stop smiling. "I must have look horrible right now, like the other days you've met me at the noodle restaurant."

"You look awful. But you're a beautiful mess." He chuckled. "You are always beautiful, Yoojin. You've never fail to enchanted me with your spell."

"Do you talk like that to every woman you meet?" She giggled. "What kind of player are you?"

"The one that you will fall truly, madly and deeply in love with." He grinned.

"Dream on." She giggled.

"I am. Every single ing day since I've met you." Yongguk moved closer to her and Yoojin startled.

He pushed her back softly trapping her between the front door of her apartment with his body. Yoojin gulped at his sudden move. Yongguk leans on closer to her and can feels her breathing hitched. His hot breath felt so close to her face. She closed her eyes.

Yongguk smiled. She is simply breathtaking to him. He lifted her chin up and slowly kissing her. She's frozen. Yongguk put his hand on her waist and the other hand behind her head and kiss her harder. Yoojin felt the time really stop and she melts with his warm kiss. Above all, she feels loved.