Chapter 1

Is this fate?

Cold summer breeze through her hair as she walks by the riverside. Yoojin finds solace in this quiet night. This is the only way she can clear her thought. There are so much going through for this past few weeks. After one disaster to another, she needs a short break for a while. Away from all of the troubles, away from all of the people.

She sat on the bench near the shallow tree. There are not many people around. This is what she wants. A time to be alone. Her friend keep bugging her to hang out and she'll knows they will keep pestering her to go on a blind date. That is the last thing she wants to do. After that awful breakup with Joon last year, she does not want to be in any relationship at all. For her, men are all .

"Go away." She said monotonously to a small white poodle when it circling her leg. When the dog didn't show any sign of leaving, she pushes it lightly with her leg. She closed her eyes trying to ignores it. Suddenly, she felt a warm liquid sprayed to her leg. Her eyes and mouth widen as she looks at the poodle that peed on her.

"Teezy, no!" A deep voice shouting from the back of the tree. Their eyes meet one another. The man rushes to pick up his dog. He keeps repeating sorry to her while bowing his head. She just shooks her head and stand straight to leaves without saying a word.

"It is rude you know, when a person trying to apologised and you just walk away without saying anything." He said while his dog his face.

She's halt her step and slowly turning her body around. She clenched her jaw tightly while glaring at him. Her eyes could shoot through him any second now. "You want to talk about being rude when I'm the one that soaked with piss on my leg. Seriously?"

Out of nowhere, she starts ranting mindlessly to him about how ty her life is. Telling on her cheating boyfriend of five years who called her a boring dull woman. How her boss keeps pushing her around and piling his works on her. How her parents urging her to get married. After nearly 15 minutes, she stop ranting and stares at him helplessly before turning around leaving him again.

When she arrived home, she takes a warm shower and changed to her shirt with sweatpant. She grabs her jeans with a lighter. She goes down to the dumpster at put her jeans in one of the bin and lit her jeans on fire. "I don't need you." She muttered to herself.