stealing kiss part 2

SM HIGH

key's carrying her while walking to the vip hallway "you're so light,what have you been eating?or are you perhaps not eating well this past few days,you look like a stick..aish!! I should've cook you some delicious food and tack it into those mouth of yours..look at you..youre so skinny..and drinking soju isnt go0d..ay!really what will i do to you"key rant off while carrying yana.

All the people around them seems to be distracted by his action..all of them are staring at his direction mumbling some 'is he insane' 'did he take drugs' until he got out of the club..but he still continue on even if the one thats been receiving his constant nagging is on deep sleep above his arms..he just cant get out of his mind on how this young girl can get out of trouble..he's worried on so many what if's..what if he didnt call?what if she's left there with no one?what if theres a ert that try to hit on her?theres so many things that can happen to her... He settled her in the passenger seat making sure its comfortable for her..then he jump on the drivers seat..

he stared at the person beside him 

"why am i so worried about you?"he talk to no one

"no erased that why are you always making me worried with a simple things?"

"why does it feel like,im in panic when i see you in trouble?"

"why cant i get you out of my mind?"

"youre making me insane..why?"he slowly lift his hand..and gently touch her face

he have so many question in his mind that dont have an answer..

but as he stare at her longer it seems like the answer is slowly coming in his mind

"im so worried because i dont want you to get hurt,i want to be the one that will always be there by your side,i want to be the first man to come up to you whenever you need someone" he lean forward to see yana's face clearly

"look..you look so skinny..i want to stuff you into my refrigerator right now"he said frowning

"oppa"yana mumbled softly..key hurriedly move back causing to bang his head to the roof of the car

"what the " he whisper rubbing his head..

once the pain subsided he glance back at the sleeping girl beside him..still sleeping

he sigh in relief 

"you're sleeping right? youre not faking it"key lean forward again reaching for the seat belt..he stop as soon as her even breathing touch his neck sending  a shiver down to his spine

he glance at you "why must you captivate my attention yana-yah" he whispered leaning forward to her face..

"oppa" she mumbled again but key is so into his thinking that he didnt hear anything..just seeing yana up close make his heart 1000000x faster,he's words seems to caught into his throat,theres something into his stomach that send tickles all around his body..just then he realized everything..

"now i know what the meaning of everything" he continue whispering as he stare deeply into your close eyes

he unconsiously smile when he remembered who is the person that he's staring now..she's the icy girl that he cant get out of his mind the first day when he recieve the news that theres this transfer girl who is his opposite..he always see her at the morning before classs start,why?because he's locker was just a meter away from her..he admit they have so many things in common..but after a week as the hot topic of him and her being alike fade..he just shrugged that curiousness about her and go on his daily life like she didnt even exist...

"i thought that will be the end of knowing you,i didnt know our world will clash..but i dont regret everything..having you around seems to liven up my boring life,you seems so cold around me at first..but look at us now..i can even stare you up this close,i can even talk to you freely,im happy that youre more comfortable around me..its a good start right?having me around you and accepting me as a friend is like saying you like me right? well you wouldnt even accept me as a friend if you dont like me"he chuckled at his own word..

"yana-yah"he lean more forward this time closing the gap between them

"i love you" he whispered as he softly plant his lips on her smoothly,theres jolt of electricity that flash through his whole body making him smile *now i realized why im head over heals over you,its because i love you*

he break the kiss and lean on her forehead..smiling to himself *you wont be mad if i steal a kiss right?*

but soon anger build up on him as he heard you mumble again

he start the engine and dash off to your house anger still visible on his frowning face

the 2 word that came out from yana's lips,seems to hunt key

"KIM JONGHYUN"

 

 

__________________________________

 

please do comment and subscribe..