2.2

King [Taoris]

Beau·ti·ful

Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.

Yifan would use that one word to describe Tao. It was early Sunday morning. The morning sunlight was streaming in, the castle was quiet and Yifan could hear the faint singing of the birds. Tao was passed out next to him. It was Jaehyun's funeral the other day and Tao did not take it very well. He spent the majority of the past two days curled up in a ball, hiding from the world and crying his heart out. But now he seemed at peace, at least in his sleep. It was like the eye of the storm. Tao had finally stopped crying and Yifan finally was at peace. Yifan sat up, slowly guiding Tao's head so he was resting in Yifan's lap. Yifan chuckled lowly as he ran his fingers through Tao's unruly hair. 

"Beautiful." Yifan whispered as he Tao's cheek gently with the back of his hand.

"You know....I have so much to say to you." Yifan spoke out loud. Tao shifted in his sleep but didn't wake. Yifan smiled, "I'm terrible at expressing my feelings. Maybe that's why I was so unapproachable in my kingdom."

He let out a breathy laugh, "Look at me now, talking to my asleep husband."

Tao whimpered a bit in his sleep, causing Yifan to lean down and gently peck the younger's cheek, effectively sending the boy back to peaceful slumber.  "You're the cutest person I've ever met. You make my heart ache, with your pretty eyes and your cute smile," Yifan sighed, "If only I could express my feelings for you....when you're awake."

Yifan leaned his head back, resting it against the frame of the bed, "As much as I hate to say it, I depend on you. You're the one that helped me morph into a dragon, you're the one that helped me open up....I just hope I affect you too."

"I'm sure you do."

Yifan jumped at the new voice, his heart pounding as he turned his head. He winced when he saw Xiumin and Luhan leaned against the doorway, smiling like idiots.

"How much of that have you heard?" Yifan asked, bracing himself for the teasing that is sure to come his way.

"All of it." Xiumin replied the same time Luhan grinned, "Enough to tell us that you're head over heels for little Taozi."

"I hate you guys."

It was nearing fall


It was nearing fall. Summer ended and the days were getting shorter. The leaves were slowly turning colors and the air was getting cooler. Baekhyun sighed as he nestled himself between Chanyeol's legs, resting his back against the taller's chest. They were up high in a tree, sitting together on a sturdy branch. Chanyeol was leaned against the trunk while Baekhyun was in front of him. They're legs were dangling off the sides of the branch but they were comfortable. "I can't believe it." Baekhyun whispered, not wanting to break the serene atmosphere. Chanyeol pecked the shorter behind the ear before wrapping his arms around the latter's waist.

"Believe what?"

"That we have been here for almost five months. It's nearing Yifan's birthday too."

Chanyeol gasped as he was reminded of his older brother's birthday, "Well ."

Baekhyun gently smacked him on the mouth to scold him for his language but quickly forgave as Chanyeol pressed light kisses on his hand. He giggled as Chanyeol continued to attack him with kisses. Slowly going up his arm and down his collarbone before reaching his lips. Baekhyun smiled against Chanyeol's lips before pulling away, resting his back against his boyfriend's chest. Baekhyun took a deep breath, he could almost smell the pumpkin coming from the fields and villages. Pumpkin goodies were popular this time of year in the village. Almost every house had its fair share of pumpkin pies, pumpkin cookies, muffins, and pumpkin drinks. The smell was homy and Baekhyun enjoyed it every year.

"What should we do for his birthday?" Chanyeol asked, gently rubbing Baekhyun's bare arm. Baekhyun shrugged. "We still have two weeks left, we'll think of something."

Chanyeol grinned, "We always do."
Baekhyun turned and pressed his lips against Chanyeol's.

"My partner in crime." He cooed. Chanyeol grinned and wrapped his arms around his small boyfriend, content on cuddling the day away. 


"What's up with him?" Jongdae asked, coming up behind Jongin. The tan male was studying Luhan, who was sitting on the dining table. Yes on. The pink haired male was sitting, legs crossed on top of the dining table, a large bowl in his lap. Jongdae stifled a laugh as Luhan stuffed another large spoon of rice and egg in his mouth and chewed it angrily. His eyebrows were furrowed as he silently mumbled to himself. The sight was adorable, the older male was dripping of cuteness and even Jongdae couldn't resist but coo. 

Kai snickered, "He's been like this all morning. I didn't know it was possible to eat that much rice."

"What happened?"

"Xiumin kissed him on the cheek."

Jongdae couldn't hold his laughter in anymore. He burst out laughing, drawing the attention of the pouting male on the dining table. Kai stiffned, his eyes widening as Luhan glared at them.  "Gotta go!" He said before poofing into thin air, teleporting to God knows where.

"Luhan?" Jongdae called out gently. He knew how emotional and temperamental his older brother could be. Trying to reason with him when he was upset was like walking through a minefield in the dark.

"Whaf?" Luhan mumbled, mouth full of rice. 

"What's wrong?"

Luhan stiffened, glaring at Jongdae as he dropped his spoon back into the poor unfortunate bowl, "What's wrong?! What's WRONG?! That stupid, brown haired idiot is playing with me. He acts like he doesn't care for me than he goes and kisses my cheek! Who the does that!?"  Luhan finished his rant by stuffing more rice in his mouth, making his cheeks puff up like a little chipmunk.

"Luuuhaaaannnnnn."

Luhan let out a muffled yelp when he heard a familiar call. He shoved the bowl of rice into Jongdae's hand and darted under the table, hiding himself behind the draping table cloth. Seconds later Xiumin walked in, looking a bit different. Jongdae grinned, "Whoa! Nice look."

"Look? What does he look like?" 

Jongdae stopped himself from laughing when he heard Luhan's frantic voice in his head. 
Xiumin's brown hair was now blond, his dark eyes now light blue. It was different but the older male was pulling it off, flawlessly.

"Have you seen my Lu?"

Jongdae raised an eyebrow, "Your Lu?"

Xiumin nodded earnestly. Jongdae sighed. As much trouble he was going to get in with Lunan, he could help himself. "I don't know!" Jongdae announced loudly as he pointed under the table. Xiumin grinned and patted his shoulder.  "Oh that ! I'm going to go look outside."

Jongdae gave him two thumbs up before leaving the dining hall. Luhan let out a breath. Xiumin was gone for now, all he had to do was get his bowl of rice back. He was about to crawl out from under the table when the table cloth was lifted. Luhan gasped as a familiar boy slipped under, effectively pinning Luhan on the ground. Luhan's voice got stuck in his throat as he examined Xiumin's blonde hair. 

"Y-you're eyes..." 

Xiumin grinned, "A little birdy told me you thought I looked nice with light colors."

Luhan frowned, "I thought I was your deer?"

Xiumin let out a loud laugh, startling Luhan.  "Why are you so adorable?!"

"Because my mom gave birth to me this way?"

Xiumin laughed louder and pulled Luhan into a hug, letting the younger sit in his lap as they cuddled under the dining table. "Now tell me, why are you so upset?"

"I..I'm not upset."

"Really?" Xiumin raised an eyebrow, "Kai told me that you went through three bowls of rice."

"I was stress eating okay?"

Xiumin chuckled as he pinched Luhan's nose affectionately. "Why were you stress eating? Was it because of me."

Luhan nodded and looked down, hiding his burning face from the older Prince.  "Y-you always treat me like I'm nothing but then you do a one-eighty and you treat me like I'm the most precious thing in the world."

Luhan gasped when he felt Xiumin's hands under his chin, pulling his face up. "You are the most precious thing in the world to me. And I'm not very good at expressing my feelings but I will try harder okay? Please don't be upset because of me." Luhan smiled softly as Xiumin pulled his face closer. His hands unclasped as they traveled behind Xiumin, placing themselves on the back of his head, pulling Xiumin closer. Their lips met with desperation. They needed this. Luhan pulled away, gasping lightly for air. He smiled as Xiumin caressed his cheeks. "I like your new look."

 

^^that is Xiumin's new look for anyone who didn't get the description

^^that is Xiumin's new look for anyone who didn't get the description. Ngl Blue eyed Xiumin makes me very emo