2.8

King [Taoris]

Tao smiled as he pushed open the chamber door. "And this is your room, for as long as you want to stay."

Jay grinned at the younger male, finally content about spending some alone time with him, without his obnoxious brothers interrupting them.

"Hey peach, meet me on our balcony."

"Tao can you show me the villa-"

Tao cut him off with an apologetic look, "I'll be right back, I have to go do something."

Tao rushed out of the room, not even sparing a second glance at Jay as he ran towards his room. He pushed his own chamber door open and walked towards the balcony. The glass door was open, the curtains were being blown around as the wind blew right into Tao's room. Tao stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

"Gege?" He called out, his hands holding onto the railing.

"Hiya."

Tao screamed when Yifan suddenly popped up into his view. Tao bent over the railing, smiling when he saw Yifan floating in mid air.

"What?" Tao asked, crossing his arms over his chest pretending to be annoyed.

"Climb over the rail."

Tao's eyes widened as his arms fell to his sides, "What? Are you cra-"

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life." Tao answered without a second of hesitation. Yifan grinned as he beckoned Tao with his hand. Tao rolled his eyes as he swung one leg over the white railing, shrieking when a gust of wind suddenly caught him off guard. Yifan chuckled and ducked when Tao swung at him. Yifan floated closer as Tao stood at the edge of the balcony, his toes at the edge and his hands holding on for dear life to the railing.

"Step on my toes."

Tao gave Yifan a weird look but complied. Yifan stood steady as Tao gently stepped on his foot, his arms immediately going around Yifan's neck as they hung in the air.  Yifan smirked as he held Tao's thin frame against his body. Tao looked down to see the ground far below them. The sun was just setting as the wind picked up. Tao's baggy clothes billowed as the wind blew straight through them, chilling him to the bone. Yifan on the other hand embraced the chilly fall weather. Him being a dragon meant that his body temperature was higher than a normal person's. This also meant that he was Tao's personal body heater, not that he minded. Tao snuggled closer to Yifan's body, using it to block the wind.

"So, why are we doing this."

"So Kai showed me a movie."

"Uh huh."

"And there was this superhero, and he could fly. So his lady stepped on his toes as they ball danced in the air. Isn't that romantic?"

"Did Kai show you superman?"

"...Maybe."

Tao stifled a laugh as he went on his toes, pecking Yifan's nose. "Well thank you, this is very romantic."

Yifan smiled, his chest puffing out a bit. Tao had fed his already large ego and there was no coming down from this high.

"I love you." Yifan said, his expression suddenly turning serious.

Tao smiled, "I love you too.....my superman."

The two laughed as they gently swayed side to side with the beautiful sunset as their backdrop. The taller whined until Tao sang for him again. 
With the shorter male's soft vocals, they danced. Midair, Tao standing on Yifan's toes. But neither of them minded. The sun had gone down and they were literally dancing among the stars. 

But they didn't notice a pair of yellow eyes watching their every move.

Tao played with the hem of his shirt as he waited on Jay

Tao played with the hem of his shirt as he waited on Jay. The werewolf was running around his room frantically, trying to make himself look presentable for Tao. Tao, the man who was effortless beautiful. He could be dressed in rags, dirt on his face and he would still be the most gorgeous man Jay had ever seen. Tao sighed as the chamber door finally swung open. Jay was wearing jeans and a nice shirt that he had found in the market on his journey to the east kingdom. Tao smiled as he motioned for Jay to follow, his bracelets clinking against each other as he moved his arm.

"I was thinking we'd go around the village and come back for lunch."

Jay nodded his head as he followed the dark haired male. Tao led them down the stairs and was about to turn the corner when Yifan jumped out in front of them, effectively scaring Tao. Tao screamed as he smacked Yifan's chest, yelling at Yifan as he doubled over with laughter. Yifan finally stopped laughing and wrapped his arms around Tao as he comforted the shorter male, whispering sweet nothings that caused Tao to turn red.

"You look good Gege." Tao stated as he subtly (not) checked Yifan out. Jay wanted to scream. Yifan was literally in sweats and a plain white t-shirt, but of course Yifan probably looked like a god to Tao. 
But it wasn't fair, Jay spent so much time cleaning up and he wasn't even spared a second glance. Jay's fist subconsciously clenched as he watched Yifan and Tao interact. He was hoping for some alone time with him. Jay was aware that Tao was taken but as long as he didn't pursue Tao he was fine. Jay respected the relationship Yifan and Tao were in and he had no intentions of breaking them apart.

"What are you doing?! I thought you had a meeting."

Yifan shrugged as he wrapped a loose arm around Tao's waist, "Couple councilmen couldn't make it so they cancelled."

Tao grinned as he looked up at Yifan, "That's awesome! Will you come with me and Jay to the village?"

Yifan nodded, "I was planning on doing that anyway." He turned as he walked towards the castle doors, Tao right by his side. He turned back, motioning to Jay, "You coming man?"

Jay nodded and jogged to come in line with Yifan and Tao. They walked outside. The chilly late November air didn't effect Jay nor Yifan but Tao was shivering in the first five minutes. Yifan rolled his eyes as he lectured the shorter male, but he held out a hand and summoned a flame which he held close to Tao. Tao grinned and leaned up, pecking Yifan's lips as a thank you.

Jay could do nothing but follow.