2.0

King [Taoris]

Yifan woke up to a beautiful thing.

His eyes opened, the first thing he saw was black hair, all messed up and sticking in different directions. Then he saw the tan skin of Zitao. Yifan loved Tao's skin color. It wasn't too pale but it wasn't too dark either. It was just right. Tao's bedsheets were white which contrasted to his skin, like caramel against milk. Tao's eyes were shut, his eyelashes fluttering every time he took a breath. The radio was on. How it , Yifan didn't know but it was playing a slow song. Fit for a tranquil morning like this. The soft melody traveled around the room, lulling Yifan back to sleep. But he stayed awake. He wanted to watch Tao sleep for a little longer. The way his nose twitched slightly or the way his pink lips came together every once in a while. Yifan ran his fingers through Tao's black hair, letting it fall on his forehead. Tao looked so peaceful. Yifan squinted his eyes when he caught something pink on the side of Tao's mouth. He lifted his hand, wiping off the strange substance. Yifan almost let out a laugh when he realized it was a bit of marshmallow. Tao had eaten a fair share of the marshmallows and he slept soundly, stomach full of the pink, fluffy, sugary goodness.

Yifan patted Tao's cheeks. Tao groaned and took hold of Yifan's hand, using it as a pillow. Yifan tried again, "Tao? Peach? Wake up baby." 
Tao's eyes opened slightly as he nuzzled into Yifan's arm.

"Fan fan gege?" He mumbled, the side of his face squished against Yifan's arm. Yifan smiled softly, "Yes Tao. It's me. It's time to get up!" 

Tao shook his head. Yifan sighed. "If you get up, I'll take you out on a ride."

"Ryu?"

Yifan nodded again, "Yes baby, Ryu will take you on a ride."

Tao yawned as he sat up. Yifan smiled and patted his cheek once more before sliding out of bed. Tao watched with sleepy eyes as Yifan started getting ready. He giggled when Yifan tripped over a pair of pants that was discarded the night before. Yifan found a toothbrush that hasn't been used before and started brushing his teeth. He picked up Tao's toothbrush and squeezed an considerable amount of paste on it before walking towards Tao, his own toothbrush in his mouth. Tao opened his mouth obediently. Yifan put the toothbrush in Tao's mouth and let him take over. Together the pair slowly started getting ready before they headed downstairs for breakfast.

Together the pair slowly started getting ready before they headed downstairs for breakfast


Tao backed up as Yifan went down on all fours. He smiled when a dragon replaced the six foot man who was standing in the same area not even seconds ago. Tao laughed as he pulled himself on Yifan's back, holding tightly onto his scales.

"WAIT!"

Tao turned to see Sehun running towards them, his wings out. They stretched their full length of six feet before he jumped, letting the wings take over. Dragon Yifan smirked and spread his own gigantic wings, shooting in the air as if he was competing with Sehun. Tao screamed as Yifan did fancy turns, spins and rotations. He even breathed a column fire, spinning so it made intricate designs in the air. Yifan leveled off and Tao took a deep breath. He was panting from all the screaming he had done.

"Sorry Sehun, you'll never beat me." Yifan mocked as Sehun joined them. Sehun rolled his eyes as he gently swatted at Yifan's side.

"So, did you just want to join us for a fly?" Tao asked, now that Yifan had stopped playing around.

Sehun shrugged, "I don't know, I just wanted to come with."

Tao smiled, "Well you're welcome to fly with us anytime."

"Except when I say you're not allowed."

Tao gasped and smacked Yifan on the back of his dragon head, "Yifan!"

"What?! I need some alone time with my husband."

Tao blushed at the word 'husband.'  "Shut up." He mumbled as he leaned forward, hiding his face in Yifan's scaly back.

Sehun chuckled, "Man if Luhan was here, he would be going nuts right now."

Tao wriggled his eyebrows, "Luhan hmm?"

Sehun scrunched his face, "Okay no. That's gross, he's too....Baekhyun for me."

Tao let out a loud laugh when Sehun compared Luhan to Baekhyun, "Don't let Baekhyun know that you're using him as an adjective."

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Besides, even if I look at Luhan, Xiumin will castrate me."

"Uh guys, you might want to get back here. We have an emergency."

Tao straightened when he heard Kai's voice calling for them. In seconds, Yifan turned around and dive bombed. Tao yelled as he tightened his grip on Yifan. Sehun was close behind, his wings brought close to his body as he flew straight down, picking up speed with each passing second. When they were ten feet above the ground, Yifan shifted back into a human. Tao leaped off his back and landed with a roll, standing up after a smooth finish. Sehun on the other hand wasn't so graceful, he got distracted and crashed into a tree. Tao watched as he fell to the ground, leaves and branches stuck to his white wings. Yifan held out a hand which Sehun grabbed on gratefully. Yifan pulled him up and brushed off the dirt on his back, "You good?"

Sehun nodded and retracted his wings. Tao pushed the doors open and walked inside. Yifan came up behind him, lacing their fingers together as they headed for the meeting room.

Tao turned the corner and gasped.

This might be a little gory so if you can't handle it I suggest you skip to the end. I'll put an A.N for a brief explanation.

Xiumin, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were surrounded a body on the ground. Kyungsoo was kneeling on the ground, examining it. Tao pushed past Xiumin and immediately stepped backwards once he saw the mutilated body.

Small broken frame, two cute pigtails and a white dress. Tao choked back a sob as he buried his face into Yifan's chest.

"What happened?!" Yifan said, his tone clearly angry.

Xiumin shrugged, "Luhan said she went missing in the middle of the night. I went to go find you guys and came across her."

Kyungsoo dipped his fingers in black goop that seeped out of two puncture wounds on her broken neck.

"I think this was a black demon."

A black demon was the worst type of demon. With their uncanny ability to morph into any human, it was impossible to tell if someone was a black demon or not. They had a trademark kill, slash wounds all over the arms and two puncture holes on the neck which dropped of black ooze. It was said that the black substance was the blood of the demon. Tao took a shaky breath as he forced himself to look at the body. 

"P-prepare a funeral, Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Kai, find the son of a who did this."

Yifan sighed deeply as he bent down, reaching out for her face. Her eyes were wide open, the look of terror forever stuck in her expression. He gently closed her eyes.

"We have to find who killed Jaehyun." 




 

Okay for those who skipped that section, basically a black demon (smth I made up) had killed Jaehyun (the little girl) and Tao wants to find it and kill it.