The Dress, The Gurlfriend, and The Bad Timing (Satzu)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Which looks better?" I asked Tzuyu,who was sprawled on my bed.

I was a nervous wreck getting ready for the formal party at Momo's place.

"Am I gonna look good? Omg what if my hair falls out?!" I was panicking like mad.

She rolls her eyes and groans and snatches both dresses that I was about to try onto myself.

"YAH!"

"Look Sana-ah,these dresses look kind of old school.Don't you think? Do you have anything else thats not meant for people above 90?" She said it so straightforwardly like she always does.

I whine and scavenge my closet for another dress.

"There is literally nothing in there." I groaned.

Suddenly,light bulb. 

"Nayeon! Nayeon has some cool dresses!" I exclaim as I rushed towards my Nayeonnie's room, nearly falling over the rails of the staircase.

I swung open her closet and scanned it for anything pretty.

"Aren't u bigger than Nayeon Unnie? .Are you serious?" Tzuyu whined, standing behind me. I turned back and gave her a glare.

She backed off and sat on Nayeon's bed.

I moved the hangers and my eyes landed on a dress. 

Perfect!

Tzuyu's eyes lit up when she saw it.

"Woah! You gonna wear it babe? You look amazing. Not like you are never amazing"

She came closer to me and hugged me in her embrace and she kissed the crown of my head.

~~

I parked the car as Tzuyu and I touched up our makeups. Of course being the nervous me, I forgot to turn the engine off and ended up reversing back down the driveway.

"WOAH what the heck are you doing!"

"Hahah.Sorry."

As we entered Momo's 'paradise holiday house' We were immediately greeted by the rest of Twice except Nayeon. She said she had something else going on tonight. The remaining members were all looking hot and cool.

After some chit chat, I went to the kitchen for more food. I mean,can you resist it? Yeah. Ask yourself.

I had some soda and just leaned against the counter top when Jackson entered the kitchen.

"HEY! Sana!I was looking all over for you."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the spiral staircase leading to a hall of rooms. Where the heck was this hyper kid taking me?

Oh i forgot to introduce Jackson.Jackson was one of my 'best friends' ever since I was a trainee. I trust him

Please log in to read the full chapter