Dinners and Flowers (Mimo)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

What a beautiful day! Sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping. It's a perfect day.

Not.

It was ever so joyful until I realised it was a freaking Monday. The day no one ever looks forward to, the day I start work again. It's not that I don't like working or being an idol. Overtime, the job doesn't feel the same as it did before. It's feels like a routine that repeats itself over and over again like a neverending cycle.

 

I groaned and got out of bed and proceeded down the stairs to find Momo sipping on her coffee and eating her breakfast in the kitchen. While the rest of the members were in the living room watching TV. They did not seem to have any schedules today because they were all still in their pajamas, and with no make-up on.

"Morning guys" I greeted them as they said good morning too.

"Hey. Morning" I say as I pecked her on the cheek. She gave me a simple hum of acknowlegement.

I walk over to the fridge to take some milk when I remembered tonight is the only night i'm free. And that it's been a long time I went out, just me and Momo.

"Mo, how about dinner at "Dawn's Cafe' tonight? Sounds good huh? It's been a long time since we went there." I was hoping for a yes. I haven't been spending much time with her lately because of all the individual schedules we have. I still loved her very much but I felt like our 'working lives' was building a wall between us. Retricting us.

"I cant. Sorry Minaring. I have a schedule." I couldn't help but feel disappointed. Couldn't she put aside her schedule just for one day? No. No Mina, she's an idol. She can't just skip her schedule for someone. I should know because i'm an idol too. But still... I sighed heavily and walked up the stairs to get ready for my recording later with PD-nim.

Momo's POV

She lets

Please log in to read the full chapter