The Confession (2Na)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Authors P.O.V

Twice had just finished promoting their newest comeback song "Cheer Up".

They now have a one week break to do whatever they wanted to do.

Twice was at their dorm just laying about wondering what to do during the break. As it was Summer, it was the perfect time for an outing.

Sana's P.O.V

"Ya, guys, what do you think about going for a picnic for the first day of our week long break?" Jungyeon suggested.

I honestly thought it was a good idea. The weather forcast said that the weather would be sunny tomorrow.

"I'm in! It think it would be really fun!" I added.

"Mina ya, what do you think?" I said smiling at the beautiful girl.

"Hmm..I think it's a good idea. ^^" She said smiling back at me. I felt my heart beat really quickly looking at that gummy smile of hers.

As you can see, i like Mina, ever since we joined the survival show "Sixteen" together. I mean what's not to like about her?

She is literally perfect in my eyes.. but i don't think she likes me in that kind of way.You know more than friends... The other members are always flirting with her and she doesn't notice. Baka...

"How about the rest of you guys? Want to go to the park for a picnic?" Jungyeon unnie asked the rest of the members.

After some time of discussing, they all came to an agreement. They would be packing for the picnic later that night.

"YAYYYYY WE'LL BE GOING ON A PICNICCCC" I shouted, smiling cheekily at the members.They all smiled and me and gently shook their heads.

Time skip to the next morning

Mina's P.O.V

We were on our way to the park in our manager oppa's car. All of us were really excited as it would be the first time we would be having a picnic since our debut.

I sat beside Sana unnie in the car. I looked out the window thinking about the picnic and Sana unnie. About how much fun we will have together.

"Mina ya~ What are you thinking about?" Sana unnie asked, looking at me curiously. I blushed a little at the way she looked at me.

She is so beautiful.. I think...i think i like Sana unnie... a lot.. is it bad? But what can i do? She's so beautiful.

"Ani unnie. I'm just thinking of what to do at the picnic with the unnies, maknae and you." I answered back.

"Ahhh.. is that so?" Sana unnie said smiling. We chatted for awhile till we reached the park.

Ahh the fresh air was really nice. The cool wind blew onto my face.

Jihyo unnie looked around and found the perfect spot for the picnic - in the shades under a hugee tree. We layed the mats down and sat on it.

Author's P.O.V

Mina wanted to lay down on the mat to rest her eyes as she was too busy gaming the previous night that she only slept for 1 hour.Mina was about the lay down when Jihyo came and linked her arm to Mina, smiling at her like how couples do.

They both talked for some time, not noticing the other members playing. The Twice members were having fun. They were playing frisbee, catching and many other exciting games.

Sana was playing with the other Twice members when she saw Mina and Jihyo smiling and chatting happily with each other. She had this weird feeling inside of her. She was thinking maybe it was be

Please log in to read the full chapter