Regrets (Part 1) (Minayeon)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Nayeon ah.. let's go. It looks like it's going to rain. And we have a schedule later..." Jungyeon said, looking down at the older girl who was squatting infront of a grave, cleaning the tombstone.

Maybe the sky thought it wasn't already gloomy enough, droplets of rains began to fall. The older didn't answer. Other than the sounds of  "pitter-patter" of the rain, there was an awkward silence between the two.

Jeongyeon took out her black umbrella and covered the now, silently crying girl. Nayeon's guilt had never gone away and whatever it was that happened, she was sure as hell that it was her fault. 

It wouldn't have happened if I controlled myself... i caused this to happen... i'm still so sorry Mina...

She stayed squatting infront of the grave, shaking her head side to side as the memories of that day flood into her mind.

<<Flashback>>

Mina's POV

"Tomorrow is finally the day, It would be me and Nayeon's 2 year anniversary. You know I bought a ring the day before, i'm going to propose tomorrow at the our dorm. Out of many others, I saw her, and I knew that she was the one." I told the two Japanese girls in front of me looking doubtful, on why i chose to propose at the dorm.

Though it may not be the most romantic place to propose, i'm going to do it while watching a romantic movie with her at the dorm on the couch. She told me that's how she always dreamt of being proposed to — romantic movie date." We were having our weekly Saturday brunch, where we talked about our life, what's been going on and things like that. 

"Aigooo look at this Momo. Our makae of the Holy Trinity has been love strucked so badly." Sana giggled as she pointed to me, causing my cheeks to blush from embarrassment.

"YAH! One day you'll feel like this. Maybe with Tzuyu" i gave her a small smirk. Sana stopped laughing and looked away, allowing me and Momo to see her ears completely red. Momo and I laughed out louadly.

"But seriously though... what if she rejects me..? I don't think i could suffer another heartbreak again." I looked at the two worriedly.

"Don't worry Minari. There's no way she would reject you. Have you seen the way she looks at you? It's like you're the only one she sees where ever she looks to. So don't worry." To be honest, what Momo said definitely calmed me down. Sana nodded in agreement and gave me a assuring smile. Those two, they are not the smartest, but I know that whenever i need help, they would always be there for me.

We chatted till the late evening. We went back at around 10 plus? We always drag it to this late without niticing the time ourselves. The other members are always worried about us as we still don't really know our way around Korea. Well, that's true but we still knew our way back to the dorm. We went into the dorm dragging our feets, showing how tired we are.

"Oh you're back? Welcome home. Mina, you should sleep early. You got that practice with the sunbaes don't you?" Jihyo, my same aged friend. "Arrasseo Leader nim~" i nodded and smiled at her. She gave me a okay sign and continued her ramen at the dinner table.

On my way to my room I noticed Nayeon and Jungyeon talking our L shaped sofa. They were chatting happily, and i didn't want to bother them. I aprroached them, said i was back, and gave Nayeonnie a kiss on the cheek. Her face was in a slight shade of pink.

"Nitez Unnies, i'm going to go sleep first. See you tomorrow." I said bye to them and was about to leave, when i got held back by hand on my wrist. I turned around and saw a pouting Bunny.

"Aww.... No goodnight kiss?" She gave me the pout

Please log in to read the full chapter