I'll Miss You Pt.1 (2Na)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bell rang. That signalled the end of annoying class number 7.

History. Hate that subject.

I slung my bag over my right shoulder and walked out the class. What greeted me was what I see almost every day: The halls crowded with wannabe teenagers, teachers had their beady eyes watching the students as they moved about the halls towards their next class, a group of bullies surrounding a kid that probably was in her first year from the way she looked and dressed.

A skirt that was at a length below her knees, thick nerdy black-rimmed glasses and wearing a school tie. It's not even necessary because it was a Tuesday. She reminded me of my love. I felt terrible for the girl. She wouldn't be able to survive in this hell place because almost everything here was about social status. 

If you're handsome or pretty, you're popular. If you're part of the school sport's or cheerleading team, you're popular. If you're from a rich family, you're popular. If you get good grades, it depends whether you're good looking or not. If you are, good for you, you're popular. If you aren't, you're what they call a "goody-two-shoes". It's pretty sad, but that's what this school is basically about, other than the multiple awards we win. I happen to be part of the "popular" crowd, but I know how stuff goes around here.

I wanted to walk away, but she reminded me of my girlfriend back when I first met her. Mina got bullied during her first week of school because she had the appearance of a nerd. I protected her during those times until we started dating. The students left her alone after that, and somehow she became super famous in school for her looks. Well, she's still a nerd, but different from back then. She's now all y and hot with the glasses she wears when she reads.

I shook my head and walked towards the commotion. I stood in front of the girl and crossed my arms, facing the boys. I raised an eyebrow at them as they looked at me in disbelief.

"Sunbae.."

"What do you think you're doing? Bullying someone? Especially a girl?" I glared at them.

"We're sorry Sana sunbae.." They bowed their heads down. Being one of the more intimidating people in 3rd years, I had a reputation.

"Don't apologise to me. She deserves the apology." I nodded my head to the girl behind me.

"We're sorry Jennie. We won't do it again." They looked at her, and she nodded and answered with a barely audible "Okay".

The boys bowed and walked away. I turned around looked at Jennie.

"You alright?"

"Yea. Thanks so much Sunbae" She smiled up at me and bowed. After that, she walked off.

I turned around and was about to run to my next class when my eyes got into contact with one of the gorgeous girls in the school. And she was smirking. I'm sure I can spare about five minutes for her though I'm already ten minutes late for Geography But who's counting? 

The red-haired beauty was leaning on her locker and smirking at me with her oh so kissable lips. Her brown eyes that had so much depth reflected her beautiful personality were checking me out. I smirked to myself before walking towards and leaning over her by her locker. I placed my hands on her waist and hovered my face over the angel's. 

"So, my girlfriend is a hero now?" She smirked at me.

"I've always been one. It's just that you haven't noticed" I smirked back. I could see Mina trying to hide a smile. 

"I felt a serious sense of deja vu watching you. I guess you were my hero back then too."

"I still am" I whispered into her ear.

"Yea I know" she gave me a peck on the lips.

"I gotta go to class now baby, so I'll see you later?" I gave her a chaste kiss on her cheek. I pulled away and wanted to turn around to walk.

"Yea sure." She smiled.

But that smile, it wasn't the gummy smile I would always see when she sees me off. I gently placed my hands on her hips and looked into her eyes endearingly. I could feel there was something wrong. And she wasn't telling me.

"Baby you alright?" she looked down.

"Talk to me?" I slowly lifted her chin up to look at me.

"I - I need to talk to you about something.." she looked at me with sad eyes, and I know I couldn't resist hugging her tightly. She nestled her head into the crook of my neck.

"Okay baby. Where do you want to go?" 

Please log in to read the full chapter